Escondido, CA 92026 Map · Phone number

About Orange Blossom Events

Orange Blossom Events is poised to assist you with your wedding, saving you time and energy, helping you to avoid costly mistakes and eliminating the stress involved in planning your special day. We provide customized service to make your day not only perfectly designed, smoothly run, but a wonderful memory that will last. Our services include Full-service, Month of service and Day of service.

Orange Blossom Events was founded by Krista Romberg, recently an event planner for "Creative Occasions with a Personal Touch," one of the premiere event planning companies in San Diego. Along with Krista's vast knowledge of the wedding industry that she's gained over the past seven years, she also brings with her a strong retail background, unprecedented customer service and extraordinary attention to detail. Krista graduated from the University of California Santa Cruz in 1991.

cardlogo
Love Joy Ice
cardlogo

20 Reviews for Orange Blossom Events

Astineh · Married on 06/02/2012

Brooke is soooooooooo on top of her game! Thought of everything! So fast in responding to emails that sometimes I got answers before I sent the email with my questions. She is well experienced and is super, super patient and always has a helpful response and awesome vendors/contacts. Thank you Brooke! I have no idea how I would have planned any of our wedding without your detail oriented and organized guidence.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Jeremy · Married on 05/27/2012

Krista knows what she's doing, so listen to what she says!!!
    We were somewhat hesitant at first about going with a wedding planner, wondering (as many couples do) if it was REALLY necessary to have a planner…. by the way, it IS! Having a wedding planner, or at least a wedding planner like Krista with Orange Blossom, makes life so much easier! She works amazingly with other vendors…she organizes, coordinates, and simplifies everything. In a nutshell, she gets things done!! She gets answers, and she communicates information promptly.
    I saw another review on here saying that sometimes she would answer questions before they could even ask them…and I would have to agree! Krista would keep us updated regularly on everything going on, and literally answer questions before we had a chance to ask. She even had answers to questions we didn't even know we needed to ask!
    We are so pleased that we had the opportunity to have Krista help us on our wedding day, because we know it would not have gone so smoothly without her.
    Once Krista took our wedding into her hands, we felt a great sense of ease. We would highly recommend Krista and Orange Blossom Events to plan/coordinate your special day.
    Thank you so much Krista!!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Kathy · Married on 04/28/2012

My, now, husband :) and I worked with Brooke to make our wedding happen. She was wonderful. Leading up to our wedding she was enthusiastic yet grounded about ideas I ran by her. Two days before our wedding I wanted to book a band. I thought this wouldn't go over very well because I imagined that she'd have so much to change because of it but, she was awesome! With her usual bright and upbeat way she just got it all coordinated and we had a blast. She took care of everything and our day ran so smooth. She's professional, attentive and a great problem solver -- just fantastic.

Sent on 05/09/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Orange Blossom Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination

• Betwixt Studio
    Betwixt Studio Wedding Photographers

We love working with Orange Blossom Events! Krista and her team are amazing at what they do. They are fun ladies to work with and they know how to make sure the bride and groom are having a great time. Each wedding we have worked together has been well coordinated and has been fun! Brides who have the opportunity to work with Krista and her team can be assured that their weddings will be fun, beautiful and be able to enjoy every minute, not having to worry about a thing! xoxo

• Sweet Cheeks Baking Company
    Sweet Cheeks Baking Company Wedding Cakes

How can one describe such a rock star glam girl with fabulous taste like Krista at Orange Blossom Events??? She is loaded with energy, ideas, and drive to make your event incredible! Love her!

• Elite Image Limousines
    Elite Image Limousines Wedding Limos

I very much enjoy working with Krista, she takes excellent care of her clients and is right there from beginning to end with a huge smile on! Her attention to detail is fantastic and i have no concerns if we are with a client of hers

• Escondido, 92026 See on map