Day-Of, Full, Partial

About O'Neil Events

O'Neil Events is a full-service event planning and wedding planning company. With us, you can expect a stress-free, pleasurable planning experience which will allow you to relax and enjoy your event. We specialize in Day of Wedding Planning and Month of Wedding Coordination. Click through to see our wedding planning packages and corporate hospitality event packages.

O'Neil's blog is the best place to become and stay educated about the wedding planning process. We post about wedding budget percentages, addressing wedding invitations, room blocks for weddings (and how we can help for free), your day of wedding timeline. We offer many free downloads such as the ultimate wedding timeline template, wedding invitation timeline, and wedding budgeting. We teach you how to plan your wedding as we specialize as your day of wedding planner.

Visit our online store to invite, decorate, plan, and celebrate all of your amazing times in life! Whether you're planning a wedding or a backyard BBQ, we have invitations, announcements, and celebration supplies to ensure you'll have something uniquely you. With the help of Carlson Craft, we've got you covered. We have everything from stationary, thank you cards, custom invitations, and your printed business needs. We are Bethesda stationery store and Kensington stationary store, but you can also shop online any time.

Wedding Planner Washington, DC, Wedding Planner Kensington, Wedding Planner McLean, Wedding Planner Rockville, Wedding Planner Arlington, Wedding Planner Chevy Chase, Wedding Planner Silver Spring, Day of Wedding Planner, Wedding Planner Potomac, Wedding Planner North Bethesda, Wedding Planner Bethesda, Wedding Planner Wheaton, Wedding Planner Alexandria

Categories: Wedding Planner

Event Design (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Civil (1)

My husband and I said SEVERAL times how having Colleen by our side as a Day Of Planner was way beyond worth the money spent. If I have one recommendation for any newly engaged couples, it's have a day of planner. And if you're in the DC area... have it be Colleen. From the beginning just getting coffee with us and helping us start the process or planning, to every living detail of the day of... I can't imagine our big day without her. She was immensely professional. So sweet and caring; yet I knew she'd get done what needed to be done. She's no pushover! Monthly emails and check ins were lovely and kept us on track. But then the month leading up to the wedding, Colleen took everything off my plate and handled all the logistics and vendors and timelines. So, so valuable. Thank you for everything you did! We'll both never stop raving about you. :)

Profile Picture Amy, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Of all the decisions we had to make throughout the wedding planning process, deciding to hire O'Neil Events was hands down the best one, because we got to work with Yvi. She is warm, friendly, and wonderful to work with and we knew we were in good hands from the start. We first met with Yvi about a month before our wedding and she immediately began the challenging task of getting us organized for the big day. At that point, we had booked all of our vendors and were pretty much done with the larger things, but hadn't thought about or finalized a number of small details. I think of myself as a pretty organized person, but Yvi's organizational skills are on a whole other level. Not only did she compile a list of all the smaller details we hadn't focused on, but she created an extremely detailed timeline for us and our vendors. Yvi made herself available for calls on nights and weekends to accommodate my work schedule, and she was always responsive with emails. She contacted all of our vendors and coordinated with them to make sure everyone knew when and where to show up. On our wedding day, my husband and I made several last-minute changes, but Yvi was completely unfazed and immediately implemented the changes as if they had been part of the plan all along. Because of all of Yvi's work and efforts "behind the scenes," my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day, which was amazing. Until we experienced it, we had no idea the extent to which it's true when people tell you your wedding day passes in a blur. In hindsight, making sure we could spend as much as time as possible with each other and our family and friends, rather than having to worry about anything on our wedding day was the best decision we made, thanks to Yvi. Not only did Yvi ensure that everything went smoothly on our wedding day, but we also feel like we gained a friend.

Profile Picture User7376709, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Civil, Ceremony, Reception

O'Neil Events Pricing

Dreams into Reality
1:43 minutes
Putting Jazz into your Events
1:23 minutes

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Colleen and her team are wonderful to work with. Her tireless work is amazing and she brings all her creativity and passion to any project. Do not hesitate to hire her for your next wedding or social event. She's a peach!

Kensington, MD 20895   See On Map
301-633-6719 (phone)
We work when you need us!
O'Neil Events is a wedding planner from Washington, DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. O'Neil Events is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Washington, DC wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in full wedding planning to day of wedding coordination.