35780 Five mile rd, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About One Under Banquet

Wedding Reception Package

Congratulations on your recent engagement, and thank you for considering One Under Banquet Facility and our staff to take part in your special day! You will find out why One Under Banquet is the premier wedding reception hall in Livonia, MI.

Please review our Contract and Banquet Policies with a banquet manager today.

Our One Under Wedding Reception Package includes a complimentary event planner, a 6-hour room rental, white linen tablecloths and napkins, a champagne toast for the head table, a 5 ½ -hour deluxe bar package, as well as cake cutting and service. Ceremony information and packages are available upon request.

Primary Requirements

In order to reserve your wedding reception date of choice, we require a $750 deposit, and signed contract with our banquet managers. One Under requires a booking of at least 80 adult guests to utilize our full banquet facility.

Event Hours: 6:00 pm to Midnight

Bring your own cake
161646046282252288 o 51 684151

4 Reviews for One Under Banquet

Marsha · Married on 06/17/2016

The staff is fantastic! So friendly, professional and on top of everything! The food is out of this world. I have nothing negative to say about 1 Under. They are the best and I will use them again, and refer them to everyone I know. We got multiple text messages the day after our wedding talking about how wonderful the food is. We felt like royalty the whole night, from the moment we pulled into the parking lot the banquet manager was by our side taking care of us, and until we were the last ones out that night the staff went above and beyond for us. The staff and food get a million stars from us! Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 05/29/2016

One Under did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding. I have received (and continue to receive) so many compliments from all of my guests. The food was spectacular and a lot of guests were pleasantly surprised. I've heard feedback that the service was so gracious and on-point. Andrea did an amazing job making me feel comfortable that all of my (crazy!) details would be totally taken care of and they were. Everything looked perfect the way I wanted it and it all went so smoothly. If I could have my reception all over again I would choose One Under - I haven't seen that kind of value for your money anywhere else.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Susan · Married on 03/15/2014

One Under Banquest Hall and Andrea were fabulous. I can't say enough about them. People are still telling us how good the food was (it was spectacular!) and how nice the facility was. We had our ceremony and reception in the same hall. They had the room set up for the ceremony which was beautiful and then flipped it within minutes for the reception...again....beautiful!! The food was out of this world as was the service. Andrea helped us all the way answering questions and making suggestions. OUr wedding was a day we and all of our guests will remember forever. It has been 4 weeks since the event and people are still talking about it!!! Thank you Andrea and One Under for a day we will cherish forever....Andrew and Susan

Sent on 04/22/2014

One Under Banquet Pricing

One Under Banquet Price Rates

One Under Banquet FAQ

• How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Banquet Hall
    Country/Golf Club
    Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Outside Cake
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Linens