23054 Sageland Drive, Ramona, CA 92065 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About One Perfect Occasion

One Perfect Occasion is a dedicated and innovative wedding planning business based out of Chula Vista, California. This planner's goal is to assist couples in beginning their new and exciting chapter. They know that organization, decorative flow, style, cuisine, flowers, and entertainment are the keys to a successful occasion. One Perfect Occasion strives to help couples represent their authentic selves in their event. They are keen to help their unique and spectacular visions come to life.

This wedding planner offers day-of, month-of, and full-service planning. No matter what package is chosen, the couple's budget will be clearly established and adhered to. One Perfect Occasion is with their clients from beginning to end, ensuring that all the details are accounted for the entire way through.

Follow One Perfect Occasion on

One Perfect Occasion 1
One Perfect Occasion 2
One Perfect Occasion 3

Jill · Married on 05/27/2017

Do you want an organized, beautiful, and stress free wedding? Then you should hire ONE PERFECT OCCASION! It was a bit difficult planning for my wedding. At the time, I was living in Kalamazoo, MI. My wedding was to be held in San Diego, CA, where all my family and friends were from. I was looking for a wedding planner to help me plan and take over while I was living far away. Most importantly, I was looking for someone that would take charge the DAY OF the wedding. I didn’t want to deal with any vendors, guests, or problems on the day of my wedding. I just wanted to relax and have fun. Yadira, the wedding planner, was very sweet and straight to the point. She answered all my questions. I knew after talking to her that we would work well together and that she could be trusted to help make my dream wedding come true. We scheduled a video chat to get to know each other more and talk about my ideas. I hired her for the Month of Wedding Planner. Despite the package that I choose, she would text or email me every month to see how I was doing with the planning. I really liked that about her. You can tell that she really cares about her clients and wants to make sure that they are on track with everything. I liked that she was easy to get in touch with if you had any questions. She even had amazing referrals to cakes, flowers, and so much more. These referrals were really affordable and were always within my budget. Since I was away, she was able to work with my parents and the vendors in San Diego. What impressed me the most is on the day of the wedding, she handled everything. I didn’t have to worry about the anything. She took care of the decorations at the church and the venue. She talked to all my vendors. All I had to do was look pretty and enjoy my wedding. Yadira and her team were amazing. They even cleaned up and organized all my things after the wedding reception. I’m so happy that I chose her.

Sent on 02/01/2018
    One Perfect Occasion 4
    One Perfect Occasion 5
    One Perfect Occasion 6
  • I

Ije · Married on 05/21/2017

If you want someone who will put her all into your event, Yadira is your girl! She is very accommodating of your budget and will work tirelessly to execute your event to the tee! I definitely had ONE PERFECT OCCASION!!! Thanks Yadira!

Sent on 05/31/2017

One Perfect Occasion Pricing

One Perfect Occasion Price Rates

One Perfect Occasion FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,699.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3