One Perfect Occasion

Chula Vista, CA View map

One Perfect Occasion is a dedicated and innovative wedding planning business based out of Chula Vista, California. This planner's goal is to assist couples in beginning their new and exciting chapter. They know that organization, decorative flow, style, cuisine, flowers, and entertainment are the keys to a successful occasion. One Perfect Occasion strives to help couples represent their authentic selves in their event. They are keen to help their unique and spectacular visions come to life.

This wedding planner offers day-of, month-of, and full-service planning. No matter what package is chosen, the couple's budget will be clearly established and adhered to. One Perfect Occasion is with their clients from beginning to end, ensuring that all the details are accounted for the entire way through.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,699

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Rachel
    Rachel H. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Experience with Yadira

Yadira and Raea were amazing and helped us coordinate every detail of our wedding. These ladies were professional, communicative, and on top of their game. I would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married in and around SD!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca S. Married on 10/13/2019

Great, Cheap, Easy to work with

What a nice experience. Informed me when vendors were tripping up, helped set up and tore down. Completly took care of everything on my big day I had NO WORRIES. I would def. recommend! Wish I could get married again to work with her more!
    Jill Married on 05/27/2017
    Do you want an organized, beautiful, and stress free wedding? Then you should hire ONE PERFECT OCCASION! It was a bit difficult planning for my wedding. At the time, I was living in Kalamazoo, MI. My wedding was to be held in San Diego, CA, where all my family and friends were from. I was looking for a wedding planner to help me plan and take over while I was living far away. Most importantly, I was looking for someone that would take charge the DAY OF the wedding. I didn’t want to deal with any vendors, guests, or problems on the day of my wedding. I just wanted to relax and have fun. Yadira, the wedding planner, was very sweet and straight to the point. She answered all my questions. I knew after talking to her that we would work well together and that she could be trusted to help make my dream wedding come true. We scheduled a video chat to get to know each other more and talk about my ideas. I hired her for the Month of Wedding Planner. Despite the package that I choose, she would text or email me every month to see how I was doing with the planning. I really liked that about her. You can tell that she really cares about her clients and wants to make sure that they are on track with everything. I liked that she was easy to get in touch with if you had any questions. She even had amazing referrals to cakes, flowers, and so much more. These referrals were really affordable and were always within my budget. Since I was away, she was able to work with my parents and the vendors in San Diego. What impressed me the most is on the day of the wedding, she handled everything. I didn’t have to worry about the anything. She took care of the decorations at the church and the venue. She talked to all my vendors. All I had to do was look pretty and enjoy my wedding. Yadira and her team were amazing. They even cleaned up and organized all my things after the wedding reception. I’m so happy that I chose her.

Pricing

One Perfect Occasion Price Rates

1257 Descanso Creek Place Chula Vista, CA, 91915
Location of (One Perfect Occasion)
23054 Sageland Drive Ramona, CA, 92065 See on map