Los Angeles, CA 90027 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,250
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About One Darling Day

One Darling Day is a Los Angeles based boutique event studio that specializes in planning and producing stylish events.

When it comes to coordinating, planning, and styling weddings, we are pros with over six years experience under our belts. It is very important that we connect with our clients, as your wedding is such a personal day. From jumping right in after your engagement or putting the final touches to get you down the aisle in style, we are well-equipped to help you on your big day. With our strong industry relationships you can rest assured that you are in good hands, so you just have to worry about one thing on your wedding, having fun!

For more detailed information please visit my website OneDarlingDayEvents.com, Thank You.

A little about me:

Claudia Casanova (Owner and Creative Director). She is the driving force and leading lady here at One Darling Day. Her energetic personality, strong attention to detail, and calm demeanor will make your journey to wedded bliss seem effortless. She knows the tricks of the trade and understands how to turn any vision a reality. During her downtime, Claudia visits LA gems in search of fresh inspiration, and loves finding new hot spots to enjoy a nice meal and a glass of wine.

Follow One Darling Day on

One Darling Day 6
One Darling Day 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Jacobs · Married on 06/09/2019

So helpful, instant stress relief

Gave us a stress-free wedding!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jacqueline Dang · Married on 12/01/2018

Claudia is the absolute best!

Claudia was referred to me by The Fig House along with several other planners but saw all the beautiful weddings she helped create and knew I wanted to work with her.

I reached out to her and we had an initial meeting; we brainstormed what the overall look and vibe I was going for. We met once more with my florist and ended up texting easily enough when I had any other questions. Claudia’s been doing this for a long time and has great style; I didn’t even have to explain much before she knew exactly what I wanted!

Even after all the planning, the rehearsal and day of went so smoothly- if something skipped I beat, we didn’t even know! You can really rely on Claudia and she’ll make sure it’s the most special day of your entire lives.

Claudia is extremely hardworking, genuine, and charismatic. We couldn’t have planned our wedding without her! And the best thing, you’ll want to be her best friend once it’s over :)

Sent on 01/18/2019

Nicole Phan · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding planners

The best decision we made for our wedding was having Claudia and Abby as our wedding planners! From the moment I met them we immediately clicked. I knew they were going to be the ones to help us achieve our dream wedding. They went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. They’re an amazing dream team duo. Our wedding was so magical and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Claudia and Abby really outdid themselves and were more than just wedding planners to us. They were there for me anytime of the day even late night texts, coffee dates to get work done, helping me pick key vendors, going to DTLA to pick out materials and so much more! They are such hard workers and will go great lengths for you. There is so much that a wedding planner does and Claudia and Abby exceeds the definition of a wedding planner. They’re the BEST. Even during the wedding, they would check in on us to make sure we were okay and if there was anything we needed. They were always there for us. We are forever grateful to have gained true friends during this special time in our life. They are the sweetest ladies. Claudia and Abby, we really cannot express our gratitude to you. We are speechless. Thank you for making every aspect of our wedding perfect. We did not feel any stress during our wedding planning or big day because we had you both by our side! We love you! We wish we could re-live that day over and over again. We loved our wedding so much! It was perfect.

Sent on 11/25/2018

One Darling Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 9,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 100.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• Erin Leppo Photography
    Erin Leppo Photography Wedding Photographers

Claudia is amazing. She always is calm and in control and for a wedding coordinator/planner that is a necessity! I shot a wedding with her last year at the South Coast Botanical Gardens and thought she did a splendid job. The wedding couldn't have gone smoother and looked any more beautiful. I hope to work with her again and highly recommend her.

• Artistry by Briana - Makeup & Hair
    Artistry by Briana - Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

I had the privilege of being the Makeup Artist & Hair Stylist for one of Claudia's weddings. The photos showed how much attention Claudia paid to the details as everything came together beautifully!

• Make My Day Videography
    Make My Day Videography Wedding Videographers

Claudia has been great to work with! She is organized and easy going. We look forward to working with her again!

• Los Angeles, 90027 See on map