Pasadena, CA 91103 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Deals 1

About Lauren Kimble Events

Lauren Kimble Events is an event planning and design company based in Southern California. With over 11 years in the industry, owner and lead planner Lauren and her associates pride ourselves in executing memorable wedding celebrations.

At Lauren Kimble Events, we customize our packages based on our clients needs and budget. Our wedding packages include:

• Day of Coordination
  • Full Planning
  • Partial Planning
  • Basic Planning
  • Event Design

Areas Covered
Lauren Kimble Events serves the Greater Los Angeles area. We also plan weddings throughout Southern California, including the Inland Empire, Santa Barbara, Orange County, and beyond.

Follow Lauren Kimble Events on

Videos 3 Videos

4 Reviews for Lauren Kimble Events

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/27/2019

The best choice I made... other than my husband

If you are looking for someone to help make your wedding or event go smoothly, you NEED to have Lauren on your team. Lauren helped me coordinate my wedding in Septermber, and it is no exaggeration when I say I couldn't have (and wouldn't have wanted to) done it without her. When we needed linens for the reception, Lauren trekked with us through the garment district in the rain to get the right ones. When we bought the wrong electric candles, she came to the rescue with her own beautiful candles to lend us. She would check in with me from time to time just to make sure everything was going well and was ALWAYS available to answer any questions I had. And that's to say nothing of the actual day. I woke up without a single concern because I knew Lauren had it handled - and let me tell you, I am a control freak. And I was right. Lauren took my vision and made it a reality, and my day went off without a hitch. And to add to all that, she is a truly kind, caring and humble human being, and believe me when I say: you need her on your team.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rai · Married on 08/14/2016

Lauren literally came in and saved me when I felt the world was heavy on my shoulders ! I want to thank her again for helping me with a stressful part of my wedding !! She definitely lifted a weight off my shoulders for that day !! Lauren reassured me that everything will go well on our special day. She is an awesome person & I appreciate what she did for me and my husband on our special day !! I highly recommend Lauren to plan your special event if you are reading this :)"

Sent on 04/01/2018

Monique · Married on 07/10/2016

Absolutely loved working with Lauren and Irene! They are amazing at what they do. They bring your dream day to life. They are hard working and always stay in communication. I would highly recommend them. They become like family during your process of planning your dream day. Love them so much!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Lauren Kimble Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 135
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Lauren Kimble Events  1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• J Face Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

It was such a pleasure to be able to work with Lauren and her team. Her attention to detail is spectacular. Watching her execute the creative plan that she designed was truly a treat. I could not stop staring at the flower arrangements, table scapes, and the decor that all worked together so beautifully. If you desire a truly unique design concept and perfect execution of said design, you will be delighted to use Lauren Kimble Events. She and her team will far exceed your hopes and expectations.

• Pasadena, CA, 91103 See on map
    Location of (Lauren Kimble Events )