Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About A Soiree to Remember

A Soiree to Remember {swah-RAY: affair/bash/fete/reception} is a full service wedding planning & floral design group, in the heart of Los Angeles.

Our philosophy is simple. We love people and we love beautiful things.

On your wedding day, we have the honor to serve you, your families, and your guests with excellence, experience, but most importantly, with LOVE.

"Love Never Fails" @asoireetoremember

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow A Soiree to Remember on

Other couples have also viewed

• Creative Happens

40 Reviews for A Soiree to Remember

• Jonathan

Jonathan N. · Getting married on 04/02/2023

Look no further!

Soraya was such a joy to work with. I had planned most of the wedding myself, but felt stressed about the details a few weeks leading into the day.

I wasn’t sure what help I needed with exactly so I reached out to Soraya hoping she can provide some direction. From the first conversation I had with her, I knew I needed her on my side. She took the time to get to know me, my husband, my vision, and then translated it all into a work of art that’s also within our budget. She followed up regularly and offered encouragement and advice in times when I needed it the most. Her process is transparent, timely, and a real joy to go through.

As many others have said, Soraya has a passion and a gift for all things wedding related. Aside from having your dream wedding, you will also gain a friend in Soraya. So if you’re needing any help with Florals, Wedding Decor, or Day-of Coordination, don’t look any further.

Sent on 02/28/2021
  • Cody

Cody · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator!

Soraya went above and beyond what we could have expected from our wedding coordinator. Although we only hired her as a "month of" coordinator, she made herself available well before the wedding and helped us with everything from communicating with our numerous vendors about logistical information to going through every step of our day in detail to ensure that we would not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. She was also able to draw on her breadth of experience at various weddings to offer smart suggestions, but was never pushy about forcing her vision on us. In addition, she not only is an excellent communicator and organizer, but is also personable, funny and easy-going. Any couple would be lucky to have Soraya as their wedding coordinator!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Josie

Josie C. · Married on 04/05/2021

Soraya the wedding season ANGEL

My entire engagement season leading up to my wedding, was exceedingly and abundantly more than I could've ever asked for or imagined because of Soraya's grace-filled heart, and her spirit of complete excellence. Ladies! First things first, Soraya taught me to NOT believe the cheap lie that planning your wedding has to be stress inducing. She lived that out and EVERY single meeting and phone call was a breath of fresh air, and a new dose of hope-filled JOY. Her heart of faith and mind of excellence is something I've never seen or experienced before. She genuinely cares to serve your vision for your special day, and also calls it so much higher. Her experience in this industry is EVIDENT, and her raw talent, eye, and attention to detail is something YOU NEED whilst planning your wedding. She is the most trustworthy, creative, businesswoman, mother figure, force to be reckoned with. Her taste is out of this world, and her execution is humbling. She spent many hours venue hunting for, and with us, and really, truly understands the magnitude and significance of this special day. She goes above and beyond in EVERYTHING she does, and our wedding looked like, and felt like heaven because of her. You will be extremely blessed if you get the opportunity to have Soraya on your team to help plan your special day. She is an angel through and through.

Sent on 07/30/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

A Soiree to Remember FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Soraya! Here is a precious lady, with a magical touch with florals, and all things beautiful. She has a lovely vision for pulling dreams, colors, and plans together, and formulating a wedding day with the highlights of color, class, and elegance. Soraya stands out to me because of her personal interest in people. She pursued me with kindness, and interest and I was delighted to get to know her. She helped make the wedding (where we first me) look luxurious! She is humble, sweet, and kind. Please invite her into your event! Cassia Karin

• Burbank, CA, 91505 See on map
    8185220627 (Phone number)
    Location of (A Soiree to Remember)