A Soiree to Remember

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

A Soiree to Remember {swah-RAY: affair/bash/fete/reception} is a full service wedding planning & floral design group, in the heart of Los Angeles.

Our philosophy is simple. We love people and we love beautiful things.

On your wedding day, we have the honor to serve you, your families, and your guests with excellence, experience, but most importantly, with LOVE.

"Love Never Fails" @asoireetoremember

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,400

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jonathan N. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Look no further!

Soraya was such a joy to work with. I had planned most of the wedding myself, but felt stressed about the details a few weeks leading into the day.

I wasn’t sure what help I needed with exactly so I reached out to Soraya hoping she can provide some direction. From the first conversation I had with her, I knew I needed her on my side. She took the time to get to know me, my husband, my vision, and then translated it all into a work of art that’s also within our budget. She followed up regularly and offered encouragement and advice in times when I needed it the most. Her process is transparent, timely, and a real joy to go through.

As many others have said, Soraya has a passion and a gift for all things wedding related. Aside from having your dream wedding, you will also gain a friend in Soraya. So if you’re needing any help with Florals, Wedding Decor, or Day-of Coordination, don’t look any further.
    Nick Married on 07/11/2022

She really cared!!

She was such a joy to work with. She was so happy for us and offered to help so much during our planning phase. She even went as far as communicating to the venue on our behalf and would even help retrieve some of the decorations that we still needed to purchase. Would highly recommend to use her services as she will put 110% effort into making your big day special!
    M M Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding decision ever!

Let me start this off by saying that Soraya has been an absolute dream to work with and probably the best person to have in your corner during any event. My husband and I were lucky enough to have her as our day-of-coordinator and florist and that decision is probably the best we’ve made through the whole wedding process. I’m not going to lie, I’m one of those brides who didn’t really see the point of weddings and just wanted to get the wedding “over and done with” and was very concerned about going over budget. But I remember after our first phone meeting, I felt like I was brought back to childhood me who’s actually excited about the wedding and wanted my wedding day to feel like a fairy tale. I think it’s all because of her sincerity and positivity - she makes you feel like everything is possible - even on a budget!

Soraya and Lisa truly went above and beyond for me and my husband. Always there when I needed her, was very patient with us with last minute changes, calmed me down when I was overthinking about how things could go wrong, and most of all, she was there to constantly remind me and my husband of what’s truly important - and that’s to have a good time. I don’t know what fires she had to extinguish on the day of the wedding, I’m sure I don’t know any of them because she prioritized us having a good time and took care of it all. She takes care of her clients like family. And that is something that I think is truly rare and hard to find. Thank you so much Soraya for making our wedding one to remember! Our families and friends all appreciated your contagious light and calming presence, and of course, your most beautiful floral creations just as we planned! I wish I had wedding photos to share so that everyone can witness your brilliance! I’ll try to update this review once I get them! Again, thank you for everything and we will never forget you!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Cassia Karin Photography Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Soraya! Here is a precious lady, with a magical touch with florals, and all things beautiful. She has a lovely vision for pulling dreams, colors, and plans together, and formulating a wedding day with the highlights of color, class, and elegance. Soraya stands out to me because of her personal interest in people. She pursued me with kindness, and interest and I was delighted to get to know her. She helped make the wedding (where we first me) look luxurious! She is humble, sweet, and kind. Please invite her into your event! Cassia Karin

Burbank, CA, 91505
8185220627
Location of (A Soiree to Remember)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding