A Soiree to Remember

Burbank, CA 91505 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About A Soiree to Remember

A Soiree to Remember {swah-RAY: affair/bash/fete/reception} is a full service wedding planning & floral design group, in the heart of Los Angeles.

Our philosophy is simple. We love people and we love beautiful things.

On your wedding day, we have the honor to serve you, your families, and your guests with excellence, experience, but most importantly, with LOVE.

"Love Never Fails" @asoireetoremember

A Soiree to Remember 5
A Soiree to Remember 6
A Soiree to Remember 7

Channing Perea · Married on 12/14/2018

A perfect addition to our big day!

One of the best decisions we could have made was working with Soraya for our big day! She helped to bring the entire day together to make it more amazing than we could have imagined. She was professional, kind, and such a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 07/07/2018

Incredible, experienced and empathetic partner

Soraya is not only an incredible partner but is one of the most genuinely loving and caring people I've ever come across. She exuded empathy and kindness and constantly showered us with wisdom. We really felt she went above and beyond to not only sure logistics were smooth and that our vision was executed, but always asked about how we were doing. It's SO appreciated amidst the stress! It's clear she's experienced in the field as she really helped us make the right decisions that best fit our needs and budget and guided us through the process very effectively. With very minimal guidance, she took the initiative to visit our venue, call our coordinator there and provided the most breath-taking arrangements I have ever seen. Not only was she so helpful in ensuring she worked with our budget, but her personal touches and style led to my all-time favorite boutonnières I've ever seen! I've been to dozens of weddings and I LOVED everything -- from our bouquets to the garlands she created -- it was perfect for our outdoor wedding and exceeded my expectations. I recommend Soraya to anyone. Seriously, you will have an experienced person to guide you and be there for support and is extremely reliable. Thank you Soraya for everything and being part of our journey!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    A Soiree to Remember 8
    A Soiree to Remember 9
    A Soiree to Remember 10
    A Soiree to Remember 11
    A Soiree to Remember 12
    A Soiree to Remember 13

Serena · Married on 01/19/2018

Soraya (the owner) is AMAZING to work with. She will take your budget and what you want and work it all out so that you actually get what you want within (and in my case under) that budget. And it was all gorgeous, no skimping at all on the details! I highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,400.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Cassia Karin Photography
    Cassia Karin Photography Wedding Photographers

Soraya! Here is a precious lady, with a magical touch with florals, and all things beautiful. She has a lovely vision for pulling dreams, colors, and plans together, and formulating a wedding day with the highlights of color, class, and elegance. Soraya stands out to me because of her personal interest in people. She pursued me with kindness, and interest and I was delighted to get to know her. She helped make the wedding (where we first me) look luxurious! She is humble, sweet, and kind. Please invite her into your event! Cassia Karin

• Burbank, 91505 See on map