A Soiree to Remember Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Jonathan
    Jonathan N. Getting married on 04/02/2023

Look no further!

Soraya was such a joy to work with. I had planned most of the wedding myself, but felt stressed about the details a few weeks leading into the day.

I wasn’t sure what help I needed with exactly so I reached out to Soraya hoping she can provide some direction. From the first conversation I had with her, I knew I needed her on my side. She took the time to get to know me, my husband, my vision, and then translated it all into a work of art that’s also within our budget. She followed up regularly and offered encouragement and advice in times when I needed it the most. Her process is transparent, timely, and a real joy to go through.

As many others have said, Soraya has a passion and a gift for all things wedding related. Aside from having your dream wedding, you will also gain a friend in Soraya. So if you’re needing any help with Florals, Wedding Decor, or Day-of Coordination, don’t look any further.
  • Grace
    Grace D. Married on 03/26/2022

A Supremely Talented Professional and Better Human Being

It's hard to put into words how incredible Soraya was. Her work was absolutely beautiful. The arbor piece she created for our altar was magical, and the bouquets and boutonnieres were perfect. We didn't have very firm wedding colors, more of a general palette, but she nailed it and gave us florals that elevated our design and made the whole wedding feel more cohesive. On top of all that, she is just a wonderful and kind human being. She created a handmade basket for our flower girl for her to keep that made her feel like a princess. As for our ring bearer, she provided a treasure chest for him to carry the rings in, which he also adored and she allowed him to keep as a gift. We're not frequent throwers of big events, but we would truly throw a giant party any time just for the chance to work with her again.
    Perla K. Married on 10/20/2021

I loved every detail that she put into my wedding!

Soraya is a gem to the wedding planning/florist industry. She was so amazing and my husband and I are so happy that we picked her as our florist. Her attention to detail and inventiveness in flower choices and color made our wedding truly magical. It really wouldn’t have been the same if we had gotten a different florist. The additional decor that she added with the flowers brought me to tears at some point because I was looking at true creative beauty. She will make your wedding venue look so much more beautiful!
  • Margaret
    Margaret L. Married on 08/21/2021

Amazing DOC + florist

Soraya was such a joy to work with. She helped us for a whole extra year since our wedding got pushed back due to COVID. She was constantly checking up on us throughout the year(s!) to make sure we were holding up okay and that we were on track for the big day. She was also very attentive in keeping us within our budget, which was one of my top concerns. We got month-of coordination services through her and florals and decor as well, which really helped simplify things for us! On our big day, Soraya and her assistant Lisa were so much fun while still making sure everything was going smoothly and on time; even our bridal party fell in love with them! I highly recommend working with Soraya for your big day.
  • Claire
    Claire S. Married on 07/25/2021

Our wedding was perfect thanks to Soraya!

Soraya coordinated our wedding and it was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Not only is she a talented planner with a great eye for design -– she's also an incredibly genuine, warm, and thoughtful human being. You can just tell that she truly cares about people.

Soraya gave us so much support and guidance as we planned out the details, always going above and beyond to help out. And during the month of our wedding, I seriously don't know how I could have kept my sanity without her. She coordinated seamlessly with all of our vendors, helped us create a great timeline and floor plan, thought of every little detail, and kept everything organized while she did it.

She also has a gift for bringing people together and making them feel comfortable. On my wedding day, I felt like I could actually relax and enjoy myself thanks to her work. (And I'm someone who gets easily stressed out, even on normal days!)

Basically everything was perfect and we're so grateful she was a part of our wedding. I highly recommend working with her, no matter where you are in the process.
  • Roxanne
    Roxanne R. Married on 07/23/2021

Soraya is the best!

Soraya is such a joy to work with!!! My husband and I got married on July 23, 2021. Her and her team went above and beyond our expectations. From the very beginning, we showed her our vision for our wedding and she already knew what style we would like. She was even more excited when we told her we wanted hints of Disney/Mickey and Minnie in our wedding as she is a Disney lover as well! We immediately trusted her insight and her eye for design and details. My bouquet was probably one of the most beautiful bouquet’s I’ve seen. She really took my vision for it and made it into one of her masterpieces.

Soraya is very personable, consistent with her work, and will offer words of encouragement when you need it the most. Her kind heartedness and sweet spirit uplifted us when we were going through a difficult time in the midst of wedding planning. She always had a positive mindset and got us more excited for our special day. She is such an angelic woman, definitely a wonder woman. She is the jack of all trades and is very knowledgeable in the wedding industry. We are so thankful to have Soraya be a part of our special day. Our wedding was so magical because of her gifted talents. We would HIGHLY recommend Soraya for florals, wedding decor, day-of coordination, or any wedding planning needs. She is truly a blessing and definitely has a passion for florals and for serving her brides and grooms like royalty.

P.S. On the day of our wedding, Soraya personally delivered our appetizers and dinner and we actually got to eat!! She also packed us some of our desserts and we ate them on our way to our honeymoon! She is the best!
    Sonya M. Married on 06/13/2021

Phenomenal

Flowers have always been a big deal to me and for my wedding, I wanted flowers to be the complete statement of it all. And it was. The floral design of my wedding was better than I could even imagine. The florist Soraya is very kind, talented, creative and always a pleasure to work with. She truly brings your dream alive and with her team they created a beautiful atmosphere. My roots are from Jamaica and even to the details, Soraya included flowers from Jamaica to add to the tropical feels and it was an honor to my family heritage. The guest attending were shocked in the beautiful floral arrangements and left me breathless. I also asked for the Day of Coordination and Lisa was in charge of the day. She was so flexible, very calm, super kind and every was so smooth. I can’t thank Soraya and her team enough for making my wedding dreams come true!
    Christina G. Married on 06/05/2021

Wonderful Florist and Person!

I cannot say enough good things about Soraya! My husband and I had to cancel our wedding last minute last year due to the pandemic and Soraya was so supportive and understanding. This year we got have our party and Soraya did an amaaaazing job! Everything was beautiful and better than I could have imagined. She is so sweet and warm and makes you feel like she is 100% behind you supporting you the whole time. You can tell she loves what she does and I feel so blessed to have gotten to work with her. I would recommend Soraya in a heartbeat!
  • Cody
    Cody Married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator!

Soraya went above and beyond what we could have expected from our wedding coordinator. Although we only hired her as a "month of" coordinator, she made herself available well before the wedding and helped us with everything from communicating with our numerous vendors about logistical information to going through every step of our day in detail to ensure that we would not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. She was also able to draw on her breadth of experience at various weddings to offer smart suggestions, but was never pushy about forcing her vision on us. In addition, she not only is an excellent communicator and organizer, but is also personable, funny and easy-going. Any couple would be lucky to have Soraya as their wedding coordinator!
  • Josie
    Josie C. Married on 04/05/2021

Soraya the wedding season ANGEL

My entire engagement season leading up to my wedding, was exceedingly and abundantly more than I could've ever asked for or imagined because of Soraya's grace-filled heart, and her spirit of complete excellence. Ladies! First things first, Soraya taught me to NOT believe the cheap lie that planning your wedding has to be stress inducing. She lived that out and EVERY single meeting and phone call was a breath of fresh air, and a new dose of hope-filled JOY. Her heart of faith and mind of excellence is something I've never seen or experienced before. She genuinely cares to serve your vision for your special day, and also calls it so much higher. Her experience in this industry is EVIDENT, and her raw talent, eye, and attention to detail is something YOU NEED whilst planning your wedding. She is the most trustworthy, creative, businesswoman, mother figure, force to be reckoned with. Her taste is out of this world, and her execution is humbling. She spent many hours venue hunting for, and with us, and really, truly understands the magnitude and significance of this special day. She goes above and beyond in EVERYTHING she does, and our wedding looked like, and felt like heaven because of her. You will be extremely blessed if you get the opportunity to have Soraya on your team to help plan your special day. She is an angel through and through.
  • Toni
    Toni F. Married on 01/07/2021

Don't look for a planner elsewhere

This review is 4 years overdue! I married on 1.7.17 but to this day, i remember vividly how Soroya made every effort to bring to life my dream wedding. She went above and beyond and even surprised me with the most beautiful hand-made rustic picture booth. Soroya is the sweetest, most patient, creative, talented, & encouraging to work with! She will make you feel like family & give only the best.
  • Talia
    Talia S. Married on 11/01/2020

Book them!

Soraya and Lisa were a dream to work with! Our wedding was entirely planned before COVID hit and then suddenly we had to make new plans. Soraya was always there to help me stay calm as I moved through these challenges. Soraya is the sweetest human. She really gives her all to her couples and wants the best for them. She was always there to answer questions. She remained patient and understanding at all times. You could just tell she LOVES what she does. She handled every obstacle with grace and I just knew she had it all handled. She has a lot of experience in the industry and also as a florist has a lot more knowledge there. I would 100% recommend her services to any couple looking for a reasonably priced coordination service with people who care. With Soraya you are not just a business transaction. That feeling was so important me on my wedding day. I didn't want to be just a transaction, and with her, I felt like family!
    Esther L. Married on 10/10/2020

The best wedding coordinator out there

There are not enough words to express how thankful I am for Soraya! She went above and beyond for our wedding (not to mention it was a last minute wedding! We had less than two months to plan!) We had an impossible budget and Soraya somehow managed not only to hit it, but produce a beautiful masterpiece of a wedding. Soraya will listen and ask questions about your vision and then amplify that vision with her personal touches (but without straying from what the couple wants). She will check in with you throughout the process. She will make suggestions and walk you through. If you are still hesitating about Soraya, don't! Days after the wedding, my mom is still mentioning how blown away she was with the decor and flowers. What makes Soraya so rare is that she loves her job, and no two weddings are alike to her. Best decision (besides marrying my husband) of this wedding was having Soraya. Thank you Soraya!
    Hannah H. Married on 06/20/2020

Overwhelming!

We were a COVID couple, which meant all my wedding dreams were changed. I felt so much disappointment, but then contacted Soraya anyway - asking if just maybe we could still have a piece of our plan. She quickly affirmed that this was our wedding - no matter what was happening around us. -and it was going to be amazing. Soraya went above and beyond to give us the wedding we dreamt of - it was 1,000 times more beautiful than I imagined, and she made our change of plans into the perfect wedding. We love her and her husband/lighting man so much, and it was so splendid to have them be a part of our family-only day. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
    Christina W. Married on 03/14/2020

The Sweetest Ever!

We knew that we wanted to work with Soraya after we saw her amazing florals at my sister-in-law's wedding. Since our very first correspondence she has been so open and warm and such a delight to work with.

We unfortunately had to cancel our wedding the night before the day due to concerns with COVID-19. Soraya was so supportive and understanding. We can't wait to work with her again when we do it again next year!
    Jozette C. Married on 10/26/2019

A thousand% yes! Soraya does it right!

Soraya is someone you need in your life at all times! She went above and beyond through out our time together. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to have had her with us for our Wedding. She was on top of it all, if we missed something or needed more information she was on it! I wouldn’t wait too long to book her she is a MUST! An absolute Queen. Our wedding couldn’t have been what it was with out her! Thank you again Soraya, we love you!
  • Sophia
    Sophia B. Married on 07/05/2019

Fantastic!

Soraya is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful throughout the planning process and truly brought our vision to life on the big day. She created the most beautiful floral arrangements and was extremely generous with decor she already owned. We are so grateful to Soraya for her beautiful work and feel very lucky to have had her! We highly recommend her services.
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 04/06/2019

Soraya made our day so stress free!

I was sure I wouldn't want or need a wedding coordinator. I'm very organized and received a lot of help from my fiance and mom during the planning process. However, we ended up deciding that having someone onsite day of would be helpful. Best decision we made during the planning process was hiring Soraya! She helped us think through all the little details, asked great questions to get us thinking about the day and went above and beyond to make sure all our vendors were set to go. Soraya and her assistant Lisa ran the show during our wedding and it freed us up to just enjoy the day. I cannot thank them enough!!
    Joshua V. Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!!!

We are so blessed with our wedding!! Soirée made our wedding a beautiful story to Remember every single day! Everyone talked about how extravagant all the decorations of our beach themed wedding were! Soirée worked so hard to make sure that we got what we wanted for our decorations, color schemes, and props. She has an eye of a true artist and she is sooo much fun to work with! She truly went above and beyond for us and we will forever be thankful

Helury & Joshua
    Channing P. Married on 12/14/2018

A perfect addition to our big day!

One of the best decisions we could have made was working with Soraya for our big day! She helped to bring the entire day together to make it more amazing than we could have imagined. She was professional, kind, and such a joy to work with!
  • Tammy
    Tammy Married on 07/07/2018

Incredible, experienced and empathetic partner

Soraya is not only an incredible partner but is one of the most genuinely loving and caring people I've ever come across. She exuded empathy and kindness and constantly showered us with wisdom. We really felt she went above and beyond to not only sure logistics were smooth and that our vision was executed, but always asked about how we were doing. It's SO appreciated amidst the stress! It's clear she's experienced in the field as she really helped us make the right decisions that best fit our needs and budget and guided us through the process very effectively. With very minimal guidance, she took the initiative to visit our venue, call our coordinator there and provided the most breath-taking arrangements I have ever seen. Not only was she so helpful in ensuring she worked with our budget, but her personal touches and style led to my all-time favorite boutonnières I've ever seen! I've been to dozens of weddings and I LOVED everything -- from our bouquets to the garlands she created -- it was perfect for our outdoor wedding and exceeded my expectations. I recommend Soraya to anyone. Seriously, you will have an experienced person to guide you and be there for support and is extremely reliable. Thank you Soraya for everything and being part of our journey!
    Serena Married on 01/19/2018
    Soraya (the owner) is AMAZING to work with. She will take your budget and what you want and work it all out so that you actually get what you want within (and in my case under) that budget. And it was all gorgeous, no skimping at all on the details! I highly recommend her!!!!
    Anne Married on 10/28/2017
    I would highly recommend A Soiree to Remember to friends and family! Soraya was wonderful to work with from the first moment I was in touch with her for my wedding floral arrangements. She worked with me to design pieces that was in tune with what I wanted for the different aspects of the wedding. Not only was she able to capture the ideas and look I was going for the wedding really well, but she also did it with passion and you can just tell she loves what she does. I also had to change plans on her at one point and she was completely understanding and supportive of the decision. It made me feel like she wasn't seeing me as just a customer but as if I was family and she was looking out for my best interest. I think her love for her job and genuine care for her clients is what allows her to be able to provide brides with excellent service and at a very reasonable price. I also loved her prompt replies...I'm pretty OCD about time so getting timely responses and making sure everything is organized is a big deal for me. Soraya was able to deliver on multiple levels and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family!
    David Married on 08/25/2017
    Soraya was an absolute asset on and leading up to our wedding. She was the glue that held all the fine details together. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with her performance for our special day. Her calm attitude and patient manner was quite refreshing amongst the stress of the day. A+ work all around. Her services are highly recommended!
    Patrina Married on 08/05/2017
    It was beyond my imagination how beautifully my wedding came together.
    Of course the beyond perfect day that I was imagining would not have happened without having Soraya by our side. Soraya is the most detailed, kind and caring person. I know she genuinely cares for what she does and she loves what she does! I had imagined all these little details that I wanted for my wedding but didn't think that I'd be able to afford, after showing just a few photos she made everything I had imagined come together for less than my budget. Soraya thinks outside the box and really helped us save since we had a tight budget. She reassured me constantly not to worry and that she would take care of everything, she surely kept her promise.
    I had friends and family ask me throughout the day and even the month before if I needed any help but I couldn't think of thing since Soraya took care of everything for us! What also surprised me was that I had friends and family tell me that they were happy to see me looking stress free and I know that Soraya is definitely the reason I felt at ease. I consider myself to overthink and stress out about many little things. It's an amazing experience to go through an entire wedding day stress free!
    To me, Soraya is now more than just my wedding coordinator, she's a friend and I definitely will be referring Soraya to future brides and grooms!