A Soiree to Remember Reviews

A Soiree to Remember 7
  • Cody

Cody S. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator!

Soraya went above and beyond what we could have expected from our wedding coordinator. Although we only hired her as a "month of" coordinator, she made herself available well before the wedding and helped us with everything from communicating with our numerous vendors about logistical information to going through every step of our day in detail to ensure that we would not have to worry about a thing on the day of the wedding. She was also able to draw on her breadth of experience at various weddings to offer smart suggestions, but was never pushy about forcing her vision on us. In addition, she not only is an excellent communicator and organizer, but is also personable, funny and easy-going. Any couple would be lucky to have Soraya as their wedding coordinator!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Sophia

Sophia Barbinis Toder · Married on 07/05/2019

Fantastic!

Soraya is absolutely amazing! She was so helpful throughout the planning process and truly brought our vision to life on the big day. She created the most beautiful floral arrangements and was extremely generous with decor she already owned. We are so grateful to Soraya for her beautiful work and feel very lucky to have had her! We highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Carolyn

Carolyn · Married on 04/06/2019

Soraya made our day so stress free!

I was sure I wouldn't want or need a wedding coordinator. I'm very organized and received a lot of help from my fiance and mom during the planning process. However, we ended up deciding that having someone onsite day of would be helpful. Best decision we made during the planning process was hiring Soraya! She helped us think through all the little details, asked great questions to get us thinking about the day and went above and beyond to make sure all our vendors were set to go. Soraya and her assistant Lisa ran the show during our wedding and it freed us up to just enjoy the day. I cannot thank them enough!!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Joshua Velandria · Married on 02/09/2019

Amazing!!!

We are so blessed with our wedding!! Soirée made our wedding a beautiful story to Remember every single day! Everyone talked about how extravagant all the decorations of our beach themed wedding were! Soirée worked so hard to make sure that we got what we wanted for our decorations, color schemes, and props. She has an eye of a true artist and she is sooo much fun to work with! She truly went above and beyond for us and we will forever be thankful

Helury & Joshua

A Soiree to Remember 12
    A Soiree to Remember 13
    A Soiree to Remember 14

Channing Perea · Married on 12/14/2018

A perfect addition to our big day!

One of the best decisions we could have made was working with Soraya for our big day! She helped to bring the entire day together to make it more amazing than we could have imagined. She was professional, kind, and such a joy to work with!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 07/07/2018

Incredible, experienced and empathetic partner

Soraya is not only an incredible partner but is one of the most genuinely loving and caring people I've ever come across. She exuded empathy and kindness and constantly showered us with wisdom. We really felt she went above and beyond to not only sure logistics were smooth and that our vision was executed, but always asked about how we were doing. It's SO appreciated amidst the stress! It's clear she's experienced in the field as she really helped us make the right decisions that best fit our needs and budget and guided us through the process very effectively. With very minimal guidance, she took the initiative to visit our venue, call our coordinator there and provided the most breath-taking arrangements I have ever seen. Not only was she so helpful in ensuring she worked with our budget, but her personal touches and style led to my all-time favorite boutonnières I've ever seen! I've been to dozens of weddings and I LOVED everything -- from our bouquets to the garlands she created -- it was perfect for our outdoor wedding and exceeded my expectations. I recommend Soraya to anyone. Seriously, you will have an experienced person to guide you and be there for support and is extremely reliable. Thank you Soraya for everything and being part of our journey!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    A Soiree to Remember 15
    A Soiree to Remember 16
    A Soiree to Remember 17
    A Soiree to Remember 18
    A Soiree to Remember 19
    A Soiree to Remember 20

Serena · Married on 01/19/2018

Soraya (the owner) is AMAZING to work with. She will take your budget and what you want and work it all out so that you actually get what you want within (and in my case under) that budget. And it was all gorgeous, no skimping at all on the details! I highly recommend her!!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    A Soiree to Remember 21
    A Soiree to Remember 22
    A Soiree to Remember 23
    A Soiree to Remember 24
    A Soiree to Remember 25
    A Soiree to Remember 26

Anne · Married on 10/28/2017

I would highly recommend A Soiree to Remember to friends and family! Soraya was wonderful to work with from the first moment I was in touch with her for my wedding floral arrangements. She worked with me to design pieces that was in tune with what I wanted for the different aspects of the wedding. Not only was she able to capture the ideas and look I was going for the wedding really well, but she also did it with passion and you can just tell she loves what she does. I also had to change plans on her at one point and she was completely understanding and supportive of the decision. It made me feel like she wasn't seeing me as just a customer but as if I was family and she was looking out for my best interest. I think her love for her job and genuine care for her clients is what allows her to be able to provide brides with excellent service and at a very reasonable price. I also loved her prompt replies...I'm pretty OCD about time so getting timely responses and making sure everything is organized is a big deal for me. Soraya was able to deliver on multiple levels and I would definitely recommend her to friends and family!

Sent on 12/21/2017

David · Married on 08/25/2017

Soraya was an absolute asset on and leading up to our wedding. She was the glue that held all the fine details together. My husband and I were absolutely thrilled with her performance for our special day. Her calm attitude and patient manner was quite refreshing amongst the stress of the day. A+ work all around. Her services are highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    A Soiree to Remember 27
    A Soiree to Remember 28
    A Soiree to Remember 29
    A Soiree to Remember 30

Patrina · Married on 08/05/2017

It was beyond my imagination how beautifully my wedding came together.
    Of course the beyond perfect day that I was imagining would not have happened without having Soraya by our side. Soraya is the most detailed, kind and caring person. I know she genuinely cares for what she does and she loves what she does! I had imagined all these little details that I wanted for my wedding but didn't think that I'd be able to afford, after showing just a few photos she made everything I had imagined come together for less than my budget. Soraya thinks outside the box and really helped us save since we had a tight budget. She reassured me constantly not to worry and that she would take care of everything, she surely kept her promise.
    I had friends and family ask me throughout the day and even the month before if I needed any help but I couldn't think of thing since Soraya took care of everything for us! What also surprised me was that I had friends and family tell me that they were happy to see me looking stress free and I know that Soraya is definitely the reason I felt at ease. I consider myself to overthink and stress out about many little things. It's an amazing experience to go through an entire wedding day stress free!
    To me, Soraya is now more than just my wedding coordinator, she's a friend and I definitely will be referring Soraya to future brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Joanyun · Married on 04/07/2017

Best wedding planner in Southern California!

Being young and naïve, my fianceé and I didn't know the first thing about planning a wedding and could've easily been taken advantage of in today's world of wedding-scamming. However, Soraya was quick to aid us in recommending the best deals in the San Fernando Valley for rentals, flowers, and food. She had the best connections!

In the course of our short engagement, Soraya exceeded our expectations with her communication, attention to detail, professionalism, and making us feel so confident in her ability to make our dream wedding a reality. The days we would sit down and vision cast and share ideas were some of my favorite- as an artist myself, I love her dedication to the details! She worked with us every step of the way and shared helpful advice and personal experience that made the planning process not only efficient, but fun! There might be a lot of seasoned professionals out there, but finding a gem like Soraya who will make your wedding experience enjoyable is priceless.

The work that she put into communicating with us, our vendors, bridal party and other coordinators was exceptional and gave us such a peace of mind throughout the process. I want to keep all of our e-mail correspondence just to prove to people that excellent planning is possible!

Wedding planning aside, the other wow factor is her passion and knowledge of floral design! She personally set aside time to discuss and help me handpick the florals for our table arrangements, decor and bouquets. My husband and I were so grateful for her background in this area of wedding planning because it saved us from spending a fortune on hiring a florist. This woman is truly the full package!

Thank you so much Soraya and A Soiree to Remember for making our wedding not just ordinary, but a beautiful and seamless celebration of love. It wouldn't have been possible without you!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/03/2017

I want to Thank Soraya and her team from the bottom of my heart. Soraya not only has one of the best personalities but she is extremely talented too. Everything for my Wedding and Reception was Amazing! I about fainted when I saw the restaurant. The design and flowers that she added...down to every detail. She has a wonderful sense of color and design. I had no idea it could even be that stunning. They set up everything just the way I wanted it and made any improvement's that needed to be made. It was So Unbelievably Perfect!! It's like she read my mind. Everything went so smooth. I truly can not Thank her and her team enough for everything that they made possible. I got to enjoy every minute of the day and BE in the moment without worrying about a thing. That alone is the biggest gift anyone could have given me. She made my dream come to life.
    You are a Wonder Woman Soraya! A sweetheart, an artist, and a designer. I am so lucky I got to work with you.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

A Soiree to Remember worked with us every step of the way. She exceeded our expectations and more!! Our wedding wouldn't of been possible without the wonderful, amazing, talented, loving, patient, creative Soraya!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Kaylin · Married on 08/07/2015

If you want a wedding planner who is professional, caring, and makes you feel like you have been friends with her for years, A soirée to Remember is your girl. Soraya has such an eye for style, and loves every little detail in the making. She did my wedding back in August, and it Literally took my breath away and brought me to tears. She helped to turn my dream wedding into a reality. I just gave her a few ideas, and she transformed our wedding into a dreamy and romantic place. This is a woman you want to help create and make your wedding one that is unforgettable. Thank you Soraya for blessing me with a wedding that though I was on a tight budget, you made it look like a beautiful dream, one that I will continuously look back on with pictures and video!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Savanna · Married on 07/28/2015

It was truly a pleasure to work with Soraya from A Soiree to Remember for our beautiful wedding near the ocean in Los Angeles.

We had a few meetings with Soraya leading up to the wedding and she made our wedding process fun and easy! We knew we could trust her right away, as she was incredibly sweet and we could tell she really wanted to help us to have the wedding we desired. One thing that really stood out in my mind about her and her services was that, with just a simple questionnaire and meeting with her a few times, she was able to "hit the nail on the head" and help us to have exactly what we wanted for our wedding! I was so pleased with the way the decorations were as they were exactly my taste! With our budget, I thought that we might not be able to have the wedding I truly desired, but Soraya proved me wrong. :) My husband and I still say that our wedding was so much greater than we could have imagined and we were so thankful to have Soraya, as she was diligent to make sure that everything went smoothly so that we could enjoy our big day.

Soraya has many connections and is really knowledgeable concerning the wedding industry. She will point you in all the right directions to help you to have the wedding that you want! On top of that, you will simply love to have her around during your wedding process because she is so helpful and has such a sweet and pleasant personality.

We will be recommending A Soiree to Remember to anyone planning a wedding without a doubt. :)

Sent on 12/15/2015

Elia · Married on 05/15/2015

Soraya is amazing!! When I met with her I told her what I was imagining, and she made it happen. She is an honest person with an amazing heart!! I She has been blessed with a beautiful talent of making dreams come true.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/01/2014

Soraya did my destination wedding, on November 1st. She was SO helpful in doing all of the research on venues, hotels, food, etc. Without her, fine tuning all of those details would have been a lot harder. She was absolutely wonderful! She has a gift of being able to do things well and efficiently, as well as make it fun. Soraya was very supportive and encouraged us with the creative freedom we needed to plan our wedding. Her ideas are spectacular! We still have people who are talking about how amazing our wedding turned out to be! She is also a good people person. We had some family drama, unfortunately, and she was able to navigate through everyone's feelings - making them feel appreciated, loved, and apart of everything. I highly recommend her. She is the number one event planner I recommend. Truly a gem!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Tiffany · Married on 09/27/2014

Soraya(A Soiree To Remember) was amazing! She is very sweet, honest, and willing to work with your budget. I conveyed what my vision was for bouquets, arrangements, and centerpieces and she surpassed my expectations! The colors were so vivid, vibrant, and beautiful! Our wedding day was beyond our wildest dreams and it was all because of A SOIREE TO REMEMBER :) :)

Sent on 10/20/2014

lizzy · Married on 07/21/2014

First of all, I want to start by saying Soraya Randon at A Soiree to Remember is such an amazing person! She worked far and beyond so I can have the wedding of my dreams. She was always available for encouragement, to instill confidence and provide helpful advice. She made herself so available before and on the day of my wedding. She made it her ultimate goal to help us to be comfortable. I read all the reviews and I am in full agreement and even more!

My event location coordinator messed up my venue booking, double booked and did a lot of other shady, false things to me and to other clients. Well, she ended up fired. Now, we all know this is not an easy, breezy news to discover less than one month to your wedding when everything you thought was in place is now in question - venue? catering? lightning? details etc? what is going on? nothing but confusion; and not to mention when your wedding will be taking place in California and you live and are in NY. Well that was my situation. On top of it, the new replacement was clueless not knowing where to start. I informed Soraya and she got on top of it immediately. She knew what questions to ask and knew what to do to make sure I didn't get displaced. She made sure the facility took responsibility and made sure they gave good discounts to compensate for the distress. She was so generous with her time and fabulous with the floral services and other services she provided. I ended up saving so much for my wedding. She is great at her job. She is genuinely caring while at the same time professional. At the end of the day, I had the most beautiful wedding ceremony and reception ever!! Soraya was truly God-sent! I will definitely recommend her to anyone I know that is planning an event. In fact, I am recommending her to you if you are reading this!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Peter · Married on 07/19/2014

My wife and I used A Soiree to Remember for our wedding. She was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. Her prices were reasonable and yet her services were astounding. Honestly if we weren't on such a low budget we would've paid her more just for her beautiful work. We were very pleased with everything from the boutonniere to the decorations. A Soiree to Remember surprised me with a maile lei and the crazy thing was I was trying to get a hold of one for my wedding but couldn't have it delivered from Hawaii. I'm from Hawaii and I wanted to bring a little island flare to my wedding. My wife and I never discussed the maile lei with A Soiree to Remember yet she took the initiative to get me one knowing that I was from Hawaii. A Soiree to Remember helped make our wedding day the greatest day we've had thus far.

Sent on 11/03/2014
  • Y

Yukiko · Married on 07/13/2013

Soirée to Remember. Wow. Amazing. Jaw dropping transformation from a regular park with a tree to an upscale beautiful wedding. I loved it!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Miki · Married on 08/31/2012

A Soiree to Remember did absolutely an amazing job helping our wedding. She's very experienced, thoughtful, exciting (to work with), creative, faithful, patient, and loving. I have never worked with any event planner before and I had no clue about planning an event or throwing a big party, and of course, planning wedding was the biggest project in my life, but she made it so much simpler and easier and took care of so many things, even little things that you can't even think. Also, I'm a designer as well, so I could be pretty picky about certain things... but she made everything just perfect and how I imagined ;)
    A lot of our guests told us that it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been. No sure what you want for your big day? No worries, I'm sure she will help you find your lovely wedding :)

Sent on 12/28/2012

Dee · Married on 07/04/2010

Soraya Rondon was a God-send! She made sure the day was exactly what the bride wanted and more, and as the MOTB she made sure the day was relaxing and enjoyable for me. We could not have done this as beautifully and elegantly without her. Her communication is outstanding, involved in each and every detail. Using Soiree to Remember actually saved us money. Most importantly, our daughter was thrilled. Thank you, Soiree to Remember for making her day so special.

Sent on 07/09/2011

Dane · Married on 01/23/2010

A Soiree to Remember is your "one stop shop" .. literally. Soraya goes the extra mile to make sure that EVERY aspect of your wedding goes absolutely perfect!! She was an amazing person to work with. Very flexible, very prompt, resonds to every call/email right away and my wife and I never had to worry about a thing. If you are looking for the perfect wedding planner, A Soiree to Remember is the way to go. She gave us the perfect wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2010