PinkRockEvents LLC

Los Angeles, CA View map

PinkRockEvents, is a southern California based wedding and event planning firm.

We have excellent skills in organization, budgeting and management and coupled with our creative skills will ensure you have the best planner for your next personal or corporate celebration!

Every event is different, as is each event's host. Keeping that in mind helps us to make individualized and creative suggestions that will make a big impact. Taking advantage of a professional planner's resources and expertise is the smartest thing you can do to make your event a success. A basic event takes about 250 hours of planning and organization, which equal about 6 full time working weeks.

We can often negotiate great deals for products and services that will ultimately end up saving you money. Over the years we have established close links with a number of exceptionally talented specialists who share a similar philosophy: to provide you with the finest service available.

PinkRockEvents is committed to our mission of exceeding the expectations of our clients by committing to exceptional standards and by achieving the highest levels of satisfaction, with extraordinary emphasis on the creation of value for our clients.

I
f you can imagine it...
PinkRockEvents can create it.

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly

How many planners are on your team?

4.7
    Sandhya Married on 04/11/2015
    Pinaki was fantastic to work with! She was the planner at my sister's wedding so we already knew she was fantastic and had no regrets in hiring her again. She listens, has great ideas and really helps out on the day of the wedding. She and her team organized and helped us do things up until the last minute. She knows what needs to be done and is very organized. Highly recommend!
    Roop Married on 10/11/2014
    My wife and I had an amazing dreamlike wedding on Oct. 11-12, 2014. We had a fusion Traditional Sikh Wedding & American Reception with tons and tons of vendors and moving pieces.

Thankfully we hired the best Wedding Planners in PinkRockEvents LLC. Raakhi & Pinaki were simply God sent and thanks to PinkRock, the many events/dinners/lunches were all coordinated, and ran as smoothly as we could have ever imagined. Our wedding consisted of 2 Sangeet's, Dinners Nightly for 8 days, Wedding Ceremony & Lunch Reception at the Sheraton - Pomona (Oct 11), and finally the Classic Reception at the Nixon Library - Yorba Linda (Oct 12). The wedding timeline was followed to a T that was created and executed by PinkRock. With all these events, there were many places to have issues yet due to PInkRock's coordination, they all went off without a hitch.

A wedding is supposed to be the most Magical Experience for a couple but many times couple's are so stressed out and worried about the Wedding Festivities that they don't get the chance to enjoy the Wedding Festivities. PinkRockEvents held everything together and relieved any worry that my wife & I had during the wedding because of PinkRockEvents organization, structure, and execution. PinkRockEvents was the glue that held all the moving pieces together.

My wife and I wholeheartedly recommend PinkRockEvents, LLC for any event, especially a wedding. Without PinkRockEvents, LLC, my wife and I would not have been able to fully enjoy our special day with all of our friends and family. Thank you Raakhi & Pinaki for all your hard work and dedication.
    Akanksha Married on 06/14/2014
    I worked with Raakhi from Pink Rock Events for our wedding planning. She is immensely talented, understanding and professional. She assisted us with everything we needed at any given time. She always listened to our opinions and did what was best for us. I would highly recommend her for event planning services. Pink Rock Events is one of the best in orange county.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Special Occasions DJ & Lighting Special Occasions DJ & Lighting Wedding DJs

We've had the opportunity to work with Pink Rock at some amazing events! I must say that Pinaki and Rakhi always go out of their way for their clients!

Robles Video Productions Robles Video Productions Wedding Videographers

We have worked with PinkRock events for several years, and they do a great job from decor, to organization, to unique ideas for your special event. All y client's have nothing but great thing to say about their experience with them as well! They are true professionals!

Global Photography, Yogi Patel Global Photography, Yogi Patel Wedding Photographers

Hire Pink Rock Events to coordinate your wedding and you do not have to look back. They are very professional and detail oriented. I had a pleasure of working with them at many weddings and I would recommend them any time.

Los Angeles, 90036
Location of (PinkRockEvents LLC)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding