Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Robles Video Productions

We specialize in Cinematography & Multimedia Services

Robles Video Productions has been serving Southern California area for over 20 years.  Our company offers state of the art cinematic technology that provide our clients the ability to customize for their specific event.  While also offering the opportunity to view the cinematography experience in our convenient onsite theater in our studio located in Brea, California.

We offer two styles of video production and editing, Documentary and Cinematic.  Documentary utilizes the HDV-1080i Sony Camera & will be edited to a full-length reel (approximately 2-3 hours).  Cinematic utilizes the new Canon 5D Mark II DSLR Camera that produces a full frame HD-1080p format.  This resolution provides a higher picture quality over documentary style.  The Canon also utilizes multiple lenses for depth of field shots & rack focusing.  The cinematic style also can be used on a stedicam rig for 360° shots & a slider for smooth movement & reveal shots.  The final edit will be delivered as a highlight reel (approximately 10 min.) and an extended reel (approximately 1.5 hours).

To check out some of our latest highlight reels, check out the following sites:

We look forward to hearing from you,

The Robles Video Team

Raw Footage (2)
Highlight Video (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Ok, straight talk. April Robles and Robles Video are straight forward, energetic and fantastic organization that will capture your wedding favorite moments. With April, on day one, you know what you get. You get a woman who has done this a thousand times but has the passion and drive as if this is her own wedding.
My wife and I were the first ones in our family to get married in United States. We knew little to nothing of how the timing on the day of works. April sat with us for hours, working on our timeline, coordinating with our photographer and day of coordinator to ensure we had the right shots, timing and experience. April is fantastic to deal with and I couldn’t imagine another person capturing our wedding.
And if you are follow her Instagram, you also know the joy of being part of her vendor photos (https://www.instagram.com/roblesvideo/).

Profile Picture R, 4/29/17, 6 Reviews
4.3

Quality of work is great. We were happy to have used Robles' for our wedding and reception. They had even used a drone to capture the entire landscape, and our guests got a kick out of it too. One advice during quoting process is to get a proper breakdown of each day's order of events. It's not apparent and Robles will not tell you this, but you will need more hours than what they are proposing as a 'standard'. Be thorough with them. Unfortunately they're not very flexible when it comes to additional hours and you will get charged more in the end. Aside from that, we were happy with the services.

Profile Picture User7095423, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Raw Footage, Multi. Cameras, Highlight Video, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray, Cinematic

Great serving, prompt, professional and organized group.

Profile Picture User6232334, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1357864401044 ringsicon

Interest free payment plan

Redeem In-Store
"Six Month Payment Plan" for your wedding video packages that starts after your wedding day, all interest free.
#WW560581288293a473

6 ENDORSEMENTS
April is a sweet heart to work with! I love working with Robles and their staff! They are one of the industry leaders in Videography!

An amazing talented and creative team! From their office staff to their editing staff and every person working on each of my clients memorable cinematic covereage, they are are unlike any other company out there. They are professional, courteous and efficient and that's why I love working with them!

We have worked with Robles Video for over (10) years and they are one of the premier wedding videographers in Orange County. They are great to work with, flexible and create amazing love story wedding videos. You can choose from different packages that fit your budget and vision and they shoot in HD and the new Cannon 5D format as well. I got married (4) years ago and chose Robles Video to shoot my wedding. Every year my wife and I sit down and watch and relive our wedding day. The video turned our amazing. So I can recommend them from two points, a client and a wedding professional.

The best video production company we have had to work with. Great prices and customer service!

We have been photographing weddings along with Robles Video for many years and April has a great personality, she is very bubbly and charming. Her crew is great to work with too. She is very much up with the new technology and enjoys her work very much. I would always recommend Robles Video.

Events

595 Tamarack Avenue, Suite C, Brea, CA 92821   See On Map
714-672-0222 (phone) 714-672-0233 (fax)
Monday though Thursday: 9:30am - 8:00 pm