13119 Valleyheart Dr., Sherman Oaks, CA 91423 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Deals 1

About Make My Day Videography

SIMPLE----STYLISH----MEMORABLE

• We bring a filmmaker’s perspective to videography.

We have a background in the entertainment industry; owner & lead videographer JR Dziengel has written, directed, and produced short films in the Los Angeles area. JR Dziengel’s short film “The Special #2? screened at film festivals throughout the country in 2008. He is currently in development with his James Dean film project, “Bastard”, which he co-wrote with filmmaker Nathan Crooker.

• We are family!

We are a family run business and proud of it! JR is the lead videographer and his wife Ana is the Office Manager. We got married in 2004 and know what it’s like to plan a killer event. We are here to help!

• We have a sense of humor!

Our clients are having fun, just watch our videos. We can capture the joy, excitement, and fun at your event!

• We are “people” people.

Besides the entertainment industry we have both worked in the hospitality business. We know how to serve our clients, create a rapport with their guests as needed, and when to quietly work behind the scenes.

• Tim Fox Weddings

Photos 6 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

15 Reviews for Make My Day Videography

Martha · Married on 10/11/2014

WOW!!! We are beyond happy with our wedding video! It is absolutely beautiful and perfect! It really made us feel like we were back on our wedding day. If I were to do it all over again I would definitely choose Make My Day Video! No hesitation. It was definitely worth the price!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

They were great to work with! They had footage of our wedding day that we would've never been able to enjoy had they not captured it and brought a beautiful artistry to their work. Ana and JR were so kind and professional. We can't thank them enough for the lifetime of memories they brought to life on film!

Sent on 02/24/2014

Bryan · Married on 06/29/2013

JR and Make My Day Videography were fantastic. Trying to stay under budget, we almost decided to eliminate videography all together. We are so glad we didn't.

Out of the many videographers we sat down, JR had the far most reasonable packages to offer.

JR and company showed up early and got plenty of "set-up" footage, to go along with the complete ceremony coverage. They did an amazing job covering the reception, capturing moments we were too busy to witness ourselves.

The quality of the final video is top-notch and more than we ever expected. We loved the montage they put together for us, and the menus were a nice touch.

We love our video. Thank you!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Award

Make My Day Videography FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    DVD

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Make My Day Videography 1
    Educator's Discount! 10% off all videography services
    We love teachers! 10% DISCOUNT on all videography services for clients who are teachers. Contact us for details! Offers good in Los Angeles, Ventura, and Orange Counties.

• One Darling Day
    One Darling Day Wedding Planners

I really loved working with Make My Day, awesome people, I highly recommend for videography.

• dKweddings.net
    dKweddings.net Wedding Photographers

Fantastic, Fantastic, and absolutely fantastic! JR and John are an awesome team of videographers and certainly know what they are doing. They have both high end equipment and standard equipment for your choice and budget. We do videography ourselves (and we did photography other times), so we know when vendors have all the necessary equipment + more. JR & John were a pleasure to work with, they were extremely polite and never got in our way (photography). Ana, who's JR's wife runs the business and she's a joy to talk to with as well. We highly recommend MakeMyDayVideography!

• 13119 Valleyheart Dr. Sherman Oaks, 91423 See on map