Erin Leppo Photography

Hoffman Estates, IL View map

Need a photographer? Look no further! ?

Erin Leppo Photography offers affordable professional wedding photography services. We are delightfully easygoing people who, quite frankly, are fun! Natural light, spontaneity and laughter are some of our favorite tools. We’re so excited to re-tell one of the most romantic tales ever told: your love story.We take an artistic approach to our work, capturing moments as they unfold in a photojournalistic manner.

Did we mention that we LOVE what we do? Photography is our passion!

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs

• Brittany
    Brittany Married on 08/16/2014
    Erin and Lauren were a blast to work with, can't wait to get my pictures back! Will update my review with final results at that time :)
    Katie Married on 06/21/2014
    When my husband and I sat down to figure out our wedding priorities, we both knew the photographer would be at the top of the list. We wanted a photographer that really captured the feeling of the day, and caught all the small moments and details that we knew we’d miss in the flurry of excitement. As soon as we came across Erin’s website, we fell in love! Her photos completely capture each person’s entire personality. We felt like we actually KNEW these strangers in the photos just by looking at them!

We live out of state, so our first meeting with Erin was over Skype. And we fell in love all over again! She is so sweet and funny, and we immediately felt like we’d known her for months. We didn’t meet her in person until we did our engagement photo session. My husband and I are both usually behind the camera, and we’d never really had a ton of photos taken of us. Erin made us feel immediately comfortable. She gave us good tips on how to look natural on camera, and talked us through different poses, all the while capturing us just as we were. The engagement session also helped us get comfortable hanging out with her, which is especially important before you spend your entire wedding day with someone!

The thing that’s most amazing to me is how they can capture all these moments without feeling intrusive. In a lot of ways, they blend into the wedding and you forget there’s even a camera in the room! Erin and her sister, Lauren, are amazing. They are so funny, and great at making everybody feel comfortable.

We got our photos back a few weeks ago, and we are SO incredibly happy with them- we can’t stop looking at them! They capture the entire day so perfectly, and there are so many amazing candid shots of our friends and family, which is exactly what we were hoping for.

Erin has been so great to work with the entire time, and we would highly recommend her. She’s someone we would absolutely want to be friends with if we lived in the same city!
    Mallory Married on 10/19/2013
    Erin Leppo Photography honestly made my wedding day the best day of my life. Erin and her sister had such amazing ideas and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole day. When I look back at my photos from that day I can honestly say every picture I look at reminds me exactly how I felt because Erin captured each moment that well. I am so happy we had such an amazing photographer on the day of our wedding and would recommend Erin Leppo Photography to anyone and everyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Erin Leppo Photography 1
Discount
Free 16x20 for WeddingWire customers! Let us know you found us here!

Gouldvideo Gouldvideo Wedding Videographers

Erin is a great photographer to work with, we work together very well, we talk about different shots that we both need and discuss the best way to shot it. She is very professional and easy to work with, I would recommend her anytime.

Brooke Color & Cuts Brooke Color & Cuts Wedding Hair & Makeup

Beautiful Photos

One Darling Day One Darling Day Wedding Planners

Great Duo Photographers.

820 North Dexter Hoffman Estates, 60169
Location of (Erin Leppo Photography)

Erin Leppo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Erin Leppo Photography offer?

Erin Leppo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Erin Leppo Photography offer?

Erin Leppo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Erin Leppo Photography offer for wedding events?

Erin Leppo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Erin Leppo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Erin Leppo Photography is recommended by 97% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in professionalism, 4.9 in value, 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time and 4.8 in flexibility.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Erin Leppo Photography offer?

Erin Leppo Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding