Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Flor del Monte

Flor del Monte takes an innovative approach to providing high quality, full-service, unique floral designs for your special event. We provide a personalized consultation experience that explores your distinctive style and must-haves. We work with a wide selection of stunning, fresh flowers that can be customized to fit any style and budget. We can provide the perfect touch to beautify your space and events.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Clean Up (6)
Altar Decor (4)
Flower Petals (4)
Chuppah Decor (2)

Zenia is amazing. Our bouquets were the best of any wedding that I've ever seen. She is so flexible in terms of pickup times, delivery, etc. Definitely recommend!!!!!!

Profile Picture Justine, 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Consultations

We used Flor Del Monte for our wedding flowers in Sept. 2016. Zenia is so great and so is her team. Her customer service is great and she checks up on you throughout the wedding planning. She is very creative and talented and we were very happy with our flowers. Our wedding guests could not say enough about the flowers and how unique/beautiful they were. Everyone in our wedding party loved their bouquets and boutineers. If you want great service and beautiful flowers then use Flor Del Monte.

bridal bouquet
MOTB/MOTG mini bouquet
bridesmaid bouquets
groom/groomsmen/FOTB/FOTG boutineers
cocktail table flowers in mini vases/wooden flower boxes
hanging olive leaves from light posts outside with flowers mixed in
vines of greenery around ceremony space
vines of greenery down center of tables
candles at tables
flower for brides hair
flowers for dessert table/cake

Profile Picture User7114314, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Zenia is a dream, I mean truly. The easiest part of wedding planning was working with her. I walked in with a rough idea of what I wanted and she immediately started pulling up images, sketching things out, and working through it creatively with me to come up with an amazing vision. We then connected once more again before the wedding, went over all the details (that she totally handled) and basically ran away with it so I could focus elsewhere.

The day of, my chuppah (in a church no less) was just absolutely stunning, my bouquet was everything I dreamed (robust, lovely), and the girls flowers were gorgeous as well. My reception room came to life and it's because of the vision and beauty she brought to the room. Couldn't recommend enough!

Profile Picture User5459769, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Flor del Monte Pricing

220x220 sq 1484151216138 stephaniebouqet
220x220 sq 1484151254817 valbouquet
220x220 sq 1484151264034 valelevated
220x220 sq 1484151279075 valsweethearttable

Zenia does absolutely beautiful work. Her designs range from classic and elegant to funky and fun--always taking the time to understand the bride's vision for the day and matching florals to that look and feel. I would be thrilled to work with Flor del Monte again!

1900 West Cermak Road, Chicago, IL 60608   See On Map