Flor del Monte

Chicago, IL View map

$4,009 Typical Price

Flor del Monte takes an innovative approach to providing high quality, full-service, unique floral designs for your special event. We provide a personalized consultation experience that explores your distinctive style and must-haves. We work with a wide selection of stunning, fresh flowers that can be customized to fit any style and budget. We can provide the perfect touch to beautify your space and events.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$230

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,009

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Emilia
    Emilia Married on 08/31/2019

The Flowers of My Dreams

The personal florals (bouquets, boutonni猫res, and corsages) that Zenia created for our wedding this past weekend were downright stunning and one of the elements of our wedding that gave me the most joy. I would say Zenia "read my mind," but I think it would actually be more accurate to say she listened incredibly closely to what I wanted, to the point where she was able to make something that was an augmented version of what I had communicated to her during our consultation. I knew I wanted a color palette of soft pastels with certain kinds of flowers and greens (garden roses, anemone, eucalyptus, etc.), and Zenia took that as a point of departure to create something extraordinary. The way she juxtaposed color, texture, and shape in our florals was masterful - her creativity and talent blew me away. The beauty of my bridal bouquet, especially, was truly beyond anything I had envisioned. I got so many compliments from friends and family - and looking back, I think the florals are really what tied our event together in terms of the soft color palette and garden-inspired vibe. Maybe it's that those wedding emotions are still fresh, but I am literally tearing up writing this review because our flowers were so special and beautiful. They made me so happy, and I will remember them forever!
  • Nmevans25
    Nmevans25 Married on 07/20/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect translation of my wedding vision into the perfect flower and decor arrangements.

Zenia had an amazing talent for choosing the perfect flowers for my vision and giving that vision life. I had no idea what to ask for, so when we met, I simply talked about the style I was going for and that she showed me suggestions to choose from. She helped me choose a combination of the colors that I wanted and what was in season. The flowers were breathtaking. My guests and I were in awe of the work that she and her staff did. They were incredibly professional, timely to reply to all of my questions and requests, and even accommodated some of my last-minute changes!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

Wow! I would absolutely recommend Zenia and her team. I had NO idea what I wanted for flowers and decor and she walked me through the whole process and presented mood board and options to help us build the perfect wedding. It all turned out even better than I imagined.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Zenia does absolutely beautiful work. Her designs range from classic and elegant to funky and fun--always taking the time to understand the bride's vision for the day and matching florals to that look and feel. I would be thrilled to work with Flor del Monte again!

1951 W 22nd Pl Chicago, IL, 60608
Location of (Flor del Monte)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding