1900 West Cermak Road, Chicago, IL 60608 Map · Phone number

About Flor del Monte

Flor del Monte takes an innovative approach to providing high quality, full-service, unique floral designs for your special event. We provide a personalized consultation experience that explores your distinctive style and must-haves. We work with a wide selection of stunning, fresh flowers that can be customized to fit any style and budget. We can provide the perfect touch to beautify your space and events.

Follow Flor del Monte on

stephaniebouquets3
springbouquets
catiekevin2
Flor del Monte
sarah and jason nellcote chicago wedding by sprung
amandabouquets

Flor del Monte 5
  • Emilia

Emilia M · Married on 08/31/2019

The Flowers of My Dreams

The personal florals (bouquets, boutonnières, and corsages) that Zenia created for our wedding this past weekend were downright stunning and one of the elements of our wedding that gave me the most joy. I would say Zenia "read my mind," but I think it would actually be more accurate to say she listened incredibly closely to what I wanted, to the point where she was able to make something that was an augmented version of what I had communicated to her during our consultation. I knew I wanted a color palette of soft pastels with certain kinds of flowers and greens (garden roses, anemone, eucalyptus, etc.), and Zenia took that as a point of departure to create something extraordinary. The way she juxtaposed color, texture, and shape in our florals was masterful - her creativity and talent blew me away. The beauty of my bridal bouquet, especially, was truly beyond anything I had envisioned. I got so many compliments from friends and family - and looking back, I think the florals are really what tied our event together in terms of the soft color palette and garden-inspired vibe. Maybe it's that those wedding emotions are still fresh, but I am literally tearing up writing this review because our flowers were so special and beautiful. They made me so happy, and I will remember them forever!

Flor del Monte 6
    Flor del Monte 7
    Flor del Monte 8
    Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Nmevans25

Nmevans25 · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect translation of my wedding vision into the perfect flower and decor arrangements.

Zenia had an amazing talent for choosing the perfect flowers for my vision and giving that vision life. I had no idea what to ask for, so when we met, I simply talked about the style I was going for and that she showed me suggestions to choose from. She helped me choose a combination of the colors that I wanted and what was in season. The flowers were breathtaking. My guests and I were in awe of the work that she and her staff did. They were incredibly professional, timely to reply to all of my questions and requests, and even accommodated some of my last-minute changes!

Flor del Monte 9
    Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Luse · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely gorgeous

Wow! I would absolutely recommend Zenia and her team. I had NO idea what I wanted for flowers and decor and she walked me through the whole process and presented mood board and options to help us build the perfect wedding. It all turned out even better than I imagined.

Sent on 05/21/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Flor del Monte FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 230.00
    $ 4009
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Chuppah Decor
    Flower Petals

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Zenia does absolutely beautiful work. Her designs range from classic and elegant to funky and fun--always taking the time to understand the bride's vision for the day and matching florals to that look and feel. I would be thrilled to work with Flor del Monte again!

• 1900 West Cermak Road Chicago, 60608 See on map