Flor del Monte

Chicago, IL View map

$4,009 Typical Price

Flor del Monte takes an innovative approach to providing high quality, full-service, unique floral designs for your special event. We provide a personalized consultation experience that explores your distinctive style and must-haves. We work with a wide selection of stunning, fresh flowers that can be customized to fit any style and budget. We can provide the perfect touch to beautify your space and events.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$230

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,009

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

STUNNING flowers and tablescapes, joy to work with

We absolutely LOVED working with Zenia at Flor del Monte. It was very important for us to support locally-owned, BIPOC-owned businesses for our wedding and once we found Flor Del Monte on Instagram it was a no brainer. Zenia was an absolute pleasure from beginning to end and was able flexible to recommend something in our budget while that was also true to our vision. She knew EXACTLY what we wanted and made it happen, going as far as assembling an arch on site for us. Just wow. Would HIGHLY recommend.
  • Victoria
    Victoria S. Married on 08/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful Flowers and So Easy to Work With!

My husband and I absolutely loved the floral for our wedding. I was literally stopped by someone who asked who my florist was while we were out taking pictures. And many of our friends and family commented on how beautiful all of the floral was. In addition, Zenia is wonderful to work with. She's so kind, organized, and helpful. We had a number of questions for her throughout the process and she was patient in answering and making tweaks as needed. Not to mention, she's upbeat and positive, which we really appreciated!
  • Emilia
    Emilia Married on 08/31/2019

The Flowers of My Dreams

The personal florals (bouquets, boutonni猫res, and corsages) that Zenia created for our wedding this past weekend were downright stunning and one of the elements of our wedding that gave me the most joy. I would say Zenia "read my mind," but I think it would actually be more accurate to say she listened incredibly closely to what I wanted, to the point where she was able to make something that was an augmented version of what I had communicated to her during our consultation. I knew I wanted a color palette of soft pastels with certain kinds of flowers and greens (garden roses, anemone, eucalyptus, etc.), and Zenia took that as a point of departure to create something extraordinary. The way she juxtaposed color, texture, and shape in our florals was masterful - her creativity and talent blew me away. The beauty of my bridal bouquet, especially, was truly beyond anything I had envisioned. I got so many compliments from friends and family - and looking back, I think the florals are really what tied our event together in terms of the soft color palette and garden-inspired vibe. Maybe it's that those wedding emotions are still fresh, but I am literally tearing up writing this review because our flowers were so special and beautiful. They made me so happy, and I will remember them forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Five Grain Events Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Zenia does absolutely beautiful work. Her designs range from classic and elegant to funky and fun--always taking the time to understand the bride's vision for the day and matching florals to that look and feel. I would be thrilled to work with Flor del Monte again!

Erin Leppo Photography
4.8 out of 5 rating , 36 Reviews
路 Wedding Photographers

1951 W 22nd Pl Chicago, IL, 60608
Location of (Flor del Monte)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding