One Darling Day Reviews

One Darling Day 5
One Darling Day 6
One Darling Day 7

Jacqueline Dang · Married on 12/01/2018

Claudia is the absolute best!

Claudia was referred to me by The Fig House along with several other planners but saw all the beautiful weddings she helped create and knew I wanted to work with her.

I reached out to her and we had an initial meeting; we brainstormed what the overall look and vibe I was going for. We met once more with my florist and ended up texting easily enough when I had any other questions. Claudia’s been doing this for a long time and has great style; I didn’t even have to explain much before she knew exactly what I wanted!

Even after all the planning, the rehearsal and day of went so smoothly- if something skipped I beat, we didn’t even know! You can really rely on Claudia and she’ll make sure it’s the most special day of your entire lives.

Claudia is extremely hardworking, genuine, and charismatic. We couldn’t have planned our wedding without her! And the best thing, you’ll want to be her best friend once it’s over :)

Nicole Phan · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding planners

The best decision we made for our wedding was having Claudia and Abby as our wedding planners! From the moment I met them we immediately clicked. I knew they were going to be the ones to help us achieve our dream wedding. They went above and beyond to bring our vision to life. They’re an amazing dream team duo. Our wedding was so magical and beyond anything we could have ever imagined. Claudia and Abby really outdid themselves and were more than just wedding planners to us. They were there for me anytime of the day even late night texts, coffee dates to get work done, helping me pick key vendors, going to DTLA to pick out materials and so much more! They are such hard workers and will go great lengths for you. There is so much that a wedding planner does and Claudia and Abby exceeds the definition of a wedding planner. They’re the BEST. Even during the wedding, they would check in on us to make sure we were okay and if there was anything we needed. They were always there for us. We are forever grateful to have gained true friends during this special time in our life. They are the sweetest ladies. Claudia and Abby, we really cannot express our gratitude to you. We are speechless. Thank you for making every aspect of our wedding perfect. We did not feel any stress during our wedding planning or big day because we had you both by our side! We love you! We wish we could re-live that day over and over again. We loved our wedding so much! It was perfect.

alexandra · Married on 09/30/2018

She’s fun, creative and makes you feel at ease.

Claudia was such a great help. She’s AMAZING ! She had great connections and a list of vendors to choose from. You can always count on her to help you feel at ease thruout the stressful process of planning a wedding. If you’re anything like me, I worry about everything and anything but Claudia provided great support thruout the wedding planning and during my weddings day. She was very professional and organized, I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner/coordinator. My husband and I truly love Claudia! Thank you again Claudia for everything!!!

Vanessa · Married on 09/22/2018

Claudia and her assistant Abby were absolutely amazing. We hired Claudia as our month of coordinator for our
    September 22, 2018 Wedding. Claudia was so great from the moment of our first phone call. She was always upfront and honest with her recommendations and I loved that about her. She was always responsive to any questions that we had. One thing that I appreciated about working with Claudia is her own personal style and how that bleeds through in her brand as well. I believe its highly important to be able to vibe with your coordinator because they are the ones that will build your wedding into life. She did not disappoint! We did not have to worry about one thing on our wedding day. We had an amazing time enjoying the moment with all our guests and I am so glad that we had hired Claudia and her One Darling Day Team.

One Darling Day 8
    One Darling Day 9

Lorrena Galavis · Married on 09/21/2018

Best Wedding Coordinator Ever!!!

Claudia and her team at One Darling Day were AMAZING! We hired her as our month of coordinator for our September 21, 2018 wedding at Smog Shoppe. When we met in person we just clicked, she's genuine, funny, down to earth. She really cares about her clients. When I talked to her about the vision I had for the wedding, she made it a reality. She made the whole planning process easy and stress free. Whenever I had a question she was quick to respond. She gave me great ideas-especially for my bridesmaids bouquets and so many vendor recommendations too! Our wedding day was magical due to her. I cant recommend One Darling Day enough.

One Darling Day 10

kate · Married on 09/02/2018

Claudia and her team at One Darling Day are incredible! I hired her for my week-of coordination, and she did an excellent job. Leading up to the wedding, she was responsive, shared helpful information such as recommendations for hair stylists, tipping guides, and timeline help. She met with my vendors on site, met with me for a final walkthrough, and carried out a rehearsal.

Day of, she was amazing. I felt so supported, and didn't worry about a thing. I had a large 250 person multi-cultural wedding, and needed all the help I could get to make sure everyone was where they needed to be and that the event ran smoothly. Mid-way through the event, she ran out to get water bottles, extra ice, extra beer, etc, and didn't trouble me about it until after the wedding! Excellent service!

I highly recommend Claudia and the One Darling Day team.

Elizabeth · Married on 08/04/2018

Claudia of One Darling Day was our wedding coordinator, and we’re so glad we booked her!! We had a very large wedding party (10 on each side) and a lot of various logistics the day of—we didn’t want to do a first look (making the timeline a bit tighter), we had two different “grand exits” (one with a flower petal toss as we walked out of our ceremony, and one with light strands as we exited our reception), had a large number of guests, and just generally a lot going on. Claudia pulled it all off with ease. Our wedding day was 95 degrees and we never even saw her break a sweat! She kept things moving, kept us all relaxed, and did everything to make our day a success. She even bustled my dress and helped me take out my veil when I couldn’t find my mom or maid of honor. I would recommend her to anyone—thank you, Claudia!

jess · Married on 06/16/2018

I am incredibly thankful to have met and worked with Claudia. She was one of the first vendors we booked with, we hired her for the 3 months leading up to the wedding and I couldn’t imagine doing it without her. She was always there when I needed her, questions, meetings- she is so on it! Everyone says “something will go wrong the day of, and to just let it go”. I am so happy to say not one thing went wrong the day of our wedding and I believe it’s because I had Claudia, and a dream team that she recommended.

jerin · Married on 01/31/2018

Claudia was wonderful to work with! We hired her as our day of coordinator and she was fantastic! She was prompt with correspondences, punctual with meetings and the day of, she handled everything so professionally that I didn't worry at all and I'm the type that worries! If I had a request, I didn't even finish my sentence and she was on it! My husband said the same thing as he was dealing with her right before the ceremony and she took care of all his requests too. I am so thankful to have met her and highly recommend her for your wedding!

Victoria · Married on 01/20/2018

This is way overdue but our appreciation for Claudia will always be there! My sister had booked her for her own wedding and I knew I wanted her for ours too once my husband and I got engaged. I wasn’t the bride-iest bride and she made all my specific details and vision come together beautifully. We are still so thankful for her and how smooth the day went, along with everything else she helped with, the incredible vendors she recommended, for answering the questions I had at midnight, for just being the best ever.

One Darling Day 11
    One Darling Day 12

jerry · Married on 12/03/2017

It is our pleasure to give Claudia Casanova, and One Darling Day, a “review”. We were recently married at a wonderful venue, where we also brought in a caterer, a florist, rented all the dishes and heaters, and had valet parking. We added live music from our grandson and son, and a film that utilized audio visual equipment. So, there was a lot to coordinate.

Claudia was an integral part of making it all work smoothly and seamlessly. On the “day of”, Claudia was there to take care of everything and coordinate, and we never were “bothered” about a thing. Claudia enabled us to enjoy our own event! It was wonderful.

Don’t hesitate to have Claudia be a part of your special day. You won’t regret it.

J&N

Nicole · Married on 12/03/2017

Claudia was just wonderful for our special day. She was on top of every detail from the day she came on board until we said goodby after the wedding celebration. It was a real pleasure to work with her.

Andrea · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Claudia was one of the best decisions we could have ever made in lieu of planning our wedding day. Not only did it mean working with the front-woman herself, but it also meant working with the entire One Darling Day team (her preferred vendors and our Day of Coordinator, Avelene). We booked Claudia once we were 3 months out from the event date, when we had a better idea of what we wanted.

Contractually and logistically, Claudia came at a really crucial moment, providing us with proper timelines, and templates to hone in everything we had put in place. On top of that, she went the extra mile with her expertise and made us feel extremely confident in our decisions. Her attention to detail and overall approach to aesthetic surpassed any expectations! This gave us tremendous support and peace-of-mind, not only on our wedding day, but the WEEK of our wedding. Without Claudia's help, we couldn't have felt so at ease, nor would we have TRULY enjoyed our wedding day stress-free and to the fullest.

Beyond being an incredibly friendly professional, Claudia's lively spirit sets the bar high for anyone else in her field! We cannot stress enough how much we appreciated all Claudia's hard work and support. As a small business owner, she has surrounded herself with a team of vendors and confidants that make working with her a dream come true.

Mireya · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me just say WOW. Claudia is more than a wedding coordinator. She’s a maid of honor, a best man, and a wedding expert all into one. I say this with all sincerity. She truly made my wedding dreams become a reality. She anticipated my needs and wants before I needed to ask. She’s creative, thoughtful and brings comfort and ease during one of the most important moments of a couple’s journey. Claudia has a wealth of knowledge on venues, vendors, décor, themes, you name it she’s your go-to person. Every challenge, decision, idea that I had Claudia was there to help me through the process. She listened attentively and gave me great advice and recommendations when I needed it. Weddings are such a stressful time for any couple. I am so happy that I hired a wedding coordinator. Especially that I hired Claudia. I knew she was talented but I was not at all prepared for how amazing everything turned out. It was truly a magical day. My wedding was in mid-October and our guests, and even my husband, still cannot stop talking about the wedding. I feel like I just showed up to this wonderful event that Claudia put together. Every time I look back, I smile. It was that beautiful. Working with Claudia was a dream.

One Darling Day 13
    One Darling Day 20
    One Darling Day 21
    One Darling Day 22

Ruby · Married on 10/06/2017

Claudia was great to have the day of. She made sure that my husband and I were able to enjoy the day throughly, and handled any hiccups that came our way (like my husband think it was not important to print out seating charts). We planned most of the wedding, but it was super helpful to have some one to make sure our vision was executed.

jah · Married on 09/23/2017

I can’t remember how I ‘found’ Claudia, but I’m so glad I did. It was important to me that my wedding planner be someone who I could talk to like a friend. I liked that I could talk to Claudia like a normal person. It never felt like she was trying to sell me on something that wasn’t me.

Claudia was great. She answered my many emails and texts. I wanted pizza at my wedding and she pointed me to Urban Pie—one of the BEST choices I made because I LOVED their food (I had pizza, meatballs, churros & ice cream!!!)

When it mattered the most – wedding day – Claudia was ON POINT. She was super professional and made sure everything went smoothly. She also checked on me a lot to make sure I was ok, and to pull me away from awkward family situations if I were to give her the signal (I never had to use it).

Something that really sealed the deal for me… was when I met Claudia for the first time, we mentioned that we both were not a red-roses kind of bride. I wanted something different and more personal than other weddings I had been to. It’s so easy to fall victim to standard wedding things, but if you’re looking for someone fun, innovative, unique… and you want your wedding that way too… then CLAUDIA is your girl.

Manuel · Married on 09/02/2017

Claudia was outstanding overall. She was helped us complete our vision and helped execute it on our wedding day. She has a wide range of abilities and can help you with full-on wedding planning to 'day of' coordination. Claudia was responsive and flexible. She made us feel like we were her only wedding, even though we knew we weren't. She also has a lot of good vendor contacts (she helped us find our amazing florist). I would strongly recommend her services if you want to make sure your wedding is in good hands. Claudia is also a very sweet and cool person, very thoughtful.

Charles · Married on 08/20/2017

We cannot recommend Claudia highly enough. She is creative, she is attentive, she is responsive, and most importantly, calming. My wife had a vision for our wedding, and Claudia brought it to life. It was amazing to see when we joined our families for the reception on our special day. Through the experience, we've learned that Claudia was not just our wedding planner, she had become our friend.

She knows how to delegate very well, is a very effective communicator, and really stayed on top of us to make sure we were okay, especially as we got down to the wire. She came with us to vendor meetings - the venue, the caterer, the florist, the baker, and the rentals - and helped us to negotiate with them.

She went above and beyond for us, made extra time for us, and really made us feel like we were her only clients.

We are still getting told about how "beautiful," "perfect," "magical," and "magazine-worthy" our wedding was.

Lucy · Married on 07/15/2017

As a perfectionist, it's hard to let go, but on your wedding day, you must relinquish control in order to have a good time. With Claudia, I found it so easy to let go. From the moment we met, I knew I was in good hands for our wedding of 140 guests. Her warm personality, attention to detail, aesthetic, experience, and professionalism make it easy to have a calm and stress free day. She went above and beyond what a planner would normally do - including driving to Malibu on numerous occasions and bandaging up my foot when I cut myself on the night of the wedding. And not only did my husband and I love her, our families loved her as well. We were all impressed with everything she did that day and the months leading up to the event. I wouldn't have wanted to hire anybody else on that day. Thank you, Claudia!

Julie · Married on 06/10/2017

Claudia, thank you again for an awesome wedding event! I can't express enough how wonderful the wedding turned out and thank you for helping us making this day so special and a memorable one!!! You were very professional and super helpful and amazing on our wedding day. Always checking in on me to see how I was doing! Just being an awesome coordinator as one could wish for. Thank you!!!!!

Graham · Married on 04/29/2017

Claudia made sure our wedding day was perfect. She made great suggestions throughout the planning process and had a great attitude. We highly recommend her!

Sabrina · Married on 04/22/2017

I stumbled across Claudia's instagram page about 2 years ago and instantly fell in love with her style. From the first meeting I knew she was the perfect fit for us. She was so easy to talk to and answered any questions I had. She made the whole process so easy and made me feel so stress free every time we met up.
    On the day of the wedding Claudia made sure everything was perfect. We had so much FUN and I can't thank Claudia enough. Our guest are still talking about the craziest dance party ever!
    We are so glad Claudia was our coordinator and so happy to have gained a new friend!

Jodi · Married on 04/08/2017

Claudia is my spirit animal, we got along with each other right away. I found her from another well known Los Angeles wedding planner who recommended her to me. After visiting her site & Instagram, I knew her aesthetic would pair nicely with the vision I had in mind for the wedding. We decided on a 6 month plan, but even before that was in effect, she sent me recommendations of photographers & other vendors, answered questions I had regarding decor etc. When our 6 months hit, we went hard. We went to flea markets together, several meetings - she would send me Instagram vision boards & texts regarding things she found I may like. She even went as far as helping me decide clothing for my engagement photos. She felt more like a friend than a planner & every step was so much fun with her. The day of the wedding was perfect. Everything I could ever dream of - it was the party my husband & I were wanting & I have to think Claudia for helping me assemble the best team, & executing all the fine details to perfection.

Kristen Tischhauser · Married on 03/18/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better wedding planner! Claudia was incredible and I'm type A lol so really had to give her the reigns. She really knows what she's doing, extremely organized, helps you feel at ease, gives you great vendor recs, and is super reliable. Thanks Claudia for being a superstar. xx

Claudia was a pure joy to work with! She helped us feel at ease every step of the way. She has an arsenal of recommendations at her disposal and is closely tied with people in the industry, which really helped our planning go smoothly. In the end, it felt like a close friend was there the day of our wedding making sure it went off without a hitch!