Olive Garden

• Epic Cheese Boards

5 Reviews for Olive Garden

• Sarah

Sarah Deddens · Married on 11/16/2019

Olive Garden in the Garden!

We had originally planned on foregoing cocktail appetizers, as our cocktail hour was slated to be short and our guests would receive plated appetizers once they reached their table. With the wedding a mere week away, I started to panic. My wedding planner had frequently reminded me that wedding timelines were rarely a science and that a delay of any vendor could hold up the process. Because it was last minute we feared most caterers would be booked and soon confirmed our fears. I was despondent as I imagined a hangry mob of wedding guests storming the dance floor to take me down. Mercifully my planner moved into action, contacting Olive Garden to assess availability and pricing. We were incredibly fortunate to find, not only an extensive list of options, but an incredible pricing menu for food and delivery service. Olive Garden arrived promptly and set up our delicious and inexplicably hot appetizers. When guests offered compliments to our caterer they were shocked to find we had ordered from Olive Garden. Our dinner caterer was, of course, running way behind and I cannot imagine what my wedding would have looked like without the salvation of Olive Garden appetizers.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Amy · Married on 07/07/2008

We wanted our rehearsal dinner with options, so our wedding party could order whatever they wanted. Olive Garden was near our venue (just outside Disney property), and ready to handle a group our size. The food was great and the service was impressive given how busy the restaurant was!

Sent on 07/25/2008

Charlene · Married on 07/18/2007

Good food, excellent service.

Sent on 11/22/2008

Real Weddings

• Orlando (millenia area) See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Olive Garden)