Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314 Map · Phone number

1 User photo

Catering by Mark 1

Khasandra · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding 12/1/18 - Mr. & Mrs. Fitzgibbon

Like at lot of people, I was on a tight budget for planning my wedding. I searched for a lot of catering companies and a lot of them were ridiculously expensive. I finally found Catering by Mark. They did not have a lot of reviews and to be honest that scared me a little. I decided to call them and ask for pricing. They rates were very affordable compared to all the other vendors and included set up, clean up and all the plates, glasses, and silverware which you will find that this varies from vendor to vendor. Denise was the one who I talked to most of the time for rates, for the food and timeline arregements. At the wedding, Mark and his staff did an amazing job. They were so attentive with everyone making sure they had food and drinks and anything they needed; including me “the Bride” and “the Groom”. The food was delicious. I received complements from everyone at the wedding; they loved the food and the service.
    I truly recommend Catering By Mark. Great prices, service, and food. I am more than satisfied and extremely happy with their service.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Berta Cuevas · Married on 11/25/2018

Wonderful service

Catering by Mark was so easy to work with. They were very accommodating during the planning phase, their food was excellent, and I received so many compliments from my guests regarding the great service staff.

Sent on 11/30/2018

Trinidad · Married on 11/15/2014

Mark and his staff did a great job. Food was hot and delicious. Lots of appetizers. Denise is excellent to work with, she kept me up to date with everything.

Sent on 03/31/2015