Olga Polo Photography

Chicago, IL View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price
  • Hey, I'm Olga!

I have more than 100 weddings behind my back and would be honored to help yours. All I ask of you is to be yourself and let me operate the camera. Let emotions take over, and I'll be there to capture it. If you would like to know about me, or my prices, I'm always up for a coffee (it's on me) or Skype date if we're too far away.

Since you are inquiring about a wedding or engagement photography, be prepared to tell me EVERYTHING because I love to listen and I want to get to know! The more details, the merrier.

I capture the wide range of emotions that tell your love story. I'm always moving around your venue to make sure I cover your decor, guests, and special moments. I'm flexible and easy-going. I go with the flow when needed and take charged when needed to take important family and wedding portraits. My services include:

Additional hours
    Wedding portraits
    Unique wedding albums
    Incredible prints
    Amazing vibe

P.S. I'm THE BEST with pinning boutonnieres ;)!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Albums
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Toning
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

Tatiana K. Married on 04/04/2021

Outstanding work, super professional and creative

Olga is an outstanding wedding photographer. Super professional and personal. She did an amazing job at capturing our wedding! The first look, ceremony, family photos, and bridal party photos turned out extraordinary. I have looked at them over and over again! She really did a great job at capturing the moment of the reception. She was able to get a lot of guest photos that I am super excited to share! Olga is absolutely amazing at what she is doing, she truly has a special talent and a creative eye, plus super easy to work with! We would recommend her to everyone!
    Thanks, Olga, for creating such a special memories for us!
  • Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 09/17/2020

Captured it all!

Olga was simply fantastic! For two people who have no good pictures together prior to our marriage, she made us look amazing. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured big and little moments of our elopement. Because it was just the two of us this was really important to show our friends and family our special day. Positive, upbeat, professional, and an amazing photographer!

Olga Polo Photography's reply:

AWEEEE! Crystal! Thank you so much! It was absolutely a pleasure to work with you guys! Happy Many years to come!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey E. Married on 07/19/2019

Beyond my expectations

Olga Polo is the absolute best. Her gallery of pictures online and the pictures from her Instagram confirm that. What those things don't show you is how amazing she is to work with. I have never met anyone more passionate about their job. She makes the entire experience so fun. From the moment she entered my hotel room on my wedding day, I felt energized. Her energy is absolutely contagious. She helps you relax and makes you smile genuine smiles with her compliments and interactions. Her attention to detail makes for amazing photographs. She is creative with her poses and gets so excited about the things she sees through her lenses. Words cannot even capture how amazing it was to work with her. If you are considering her for your wedding or other lifestyle photography need, you better book quickly. I am absolutely lucky and thankful to have worked with her on my wedding day and will continue to book her services for any other photography sessions that arise in my lifetime.

Real Weddings

• Chris & Jenny
    33 photos · 12/15/2018

Deals

Olga Polo Photography 1
Exclusive
Olga Polo Photography 2
Discount

Friday Weddings %15 OFF, PM me for details.

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60601
Location of (Olga Polo Photography)

Olga Polo Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olga Polo Photography include in the starting price?

Olga Polo Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Olga Polo Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Olga Polo Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Olga Polo Photography offer?

Olga Polo Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Olga Polo Photography offer?

Olga Polo Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olga Polo Photography offer for wedding events?

Olga Polo Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Olga Polo Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olga Polo Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Olga Polo Photography offer?

Olga Polo Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion and 1 discount promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding