Cincinnati. OH, 45236, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Map · Phone number

About The Social Collective

The Social Collective is a wedding and event styling company based in central Ohio, that services couples in both the Columbus and Cincinnati area. This duo team will gather your vision of a ‘Pinterest Perfect’ wedding and turn it into reality by curating styling elements from their own collection as well as local vendors. Their goal is to provide you with a seamless experience and bring your vision to life so it will leave an everlasting impression on YOU and your guests!

The event specialists at the Social Collective provide decor assistance for wedding ceremonies, receptions, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and bridal showers. The services offered include:

• Event concept & design
  • Itemized day-of styling plan
  • Frames & Custom signage
  • Personal decor shopping
  • Custom photo booth styling
  • Set up and tear down of all decor based elements
  • Access to personal decor inventory which includes; candelabras, oil lanterns, crystal cake stands, teacup saucers, yard games and so much more!
Follow The Social Collective on

The Social Collective 5
The Social Collective 6
The Social Collective 7

Ruth · Married on 10/18/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Hiring the Social Collective was hands down the best decision we made - other than getting married of course! They took our ideas and vision, further developed them, and created a truly amazing unique experience for our guests! I love that they set up and tore down, so I didn't have anything to worry about anything and didn't have to ask anyone for help! They are the BEST!!!! Truly an amazingly creative duo!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

If you are nervous about decorating your wedding, just stop right there and talk to Erica and Sam at The Social Collective! My now husband and I decided to have a smaller DIY wedding. We didn’t hire a coordinator or anything because we just didn’t feel it to be necessary. About a couple months before the anxiety started to set in because I had no idea where to start with the decorations. I would skim Pinterest and just throw my phone down because I wasn’t sure how much to buy, where to go, yada yada. A friend of mine connected me with Erica from the Social Collective and I am SO happy she did. The gals at The Social Collective will meet with you to discuss what vision you have for your event, send you a mood board with the color scheme and potential decor ideas. Once you decide on everything that you like, that’s pretty much it! They will come and set up as well as take home when everything is over. The best part is that I didn’t have to bring home centerpieces or napkins or anything bulky that would sit in my garage until I decide to part ways with it. They have an inventory of various decor in different styles and themes to best fit your event. Their decor was so beautiful and my favorite part: the sweetheart table they designed for my husband and I — it was stunning! If you are trying to figure out where to budget money for your wedding, I 100% recommend The Social Collective for your wedding styling/decor needs. It is well worth it! Some items in the pics that they provided: vintage saucers for cake, gold chargers, thank you card prints, Polaroid camera and photo prop station to name a few.

Sent on 10/08/2018
    The Social Collective 12
    The Social Collective 13
    The Social Collective 14

Katherine · Married on 08/25/2018

Erica truly brought our vision to life with the decor and everything!! I was so impressed. She listened to my vision and understood the style I was going for, and quickly put together an idea packet with pricing and all to show me what she was thinking. It worked out perfectly, all of our centerpieces were exactly what I hoped for, she created the cutest little picture photo op area, and created signs and designed things for our guest book tables, food etc. She made amazing menu and program cards that really helped tie it all together. I would absolutely recommend Erica and the Social Collective for any future weddings and other events!! She was so organized and truly amazing at what she does!!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    The Social Collective 15
    The Social Collective 16
    The Social Collective 17
    The Social Collective 18
    The Social Collective 19

The Social Collective FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Centerpieces, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Signage, Trinkets, Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware