Cincinnati. OH, 45236, Canal Winchester, OH 43110 Map · Phone number

About The Social Collective

The Social Collective is a wedding and event styling company based in central Ohio that services couples in both the Columbus and Cincinnati area. Duo team, Erica and Sam will gather your vision of a ‘Pinterest Perfect’ wedding and turn it into reality by curating styling elements from their own collection as well as local vendors. Their goal is to provide you with a seamless experience and bring your vision to life so it will leave an everlasting impression on YOU and your guests!

The event specialists at the Social Collective provide decor assistance for wedding ceremonies, receptions, elopements, rehearsal dinners, and even bridal showers. The services offered include:

• Event concept & design consult
  • Detailed day-of styling plan
  • Custom signage
  • Sourcing of all decor related elements
  • Custom photo booth styling and installations
  • Full set up and tear down of all decor based elements
  • Direct communication and assistance with sourcing design based vendors
Follow The Social Collective on

olga polo wedding1a2436 edit 51 1013200 1558393731

5 Reviews for The Social Collective

• Carla

Carla Forgie · Married on 06/05/2020

Unique touches and creative minds!

I am SO relieved and grateful to have hired The Social Collective for our wedding! I didn't even know how to start planning and thinking about all the details stressed me out. I shared my pinterest folder with Erica and she knew exactly what I envisioned. They were able to take the lead on the decor and styling and I trusted them every step of the way. They have a lot of their own inventory so I didn't have to go out and purchase it. We had an intimate cabin wedding and they provided the speaker and mic system, patio lights, everything! They have so many connections with other businesses in the area and they had a carpenter hand-make the alter I dreamed of and mountain shaped cupcake stands to match our theme. Their knowledge of flowers is incredible! They worked with a local florist and made sure everything was in our price range. Our wedding was so unique and personalized, they stayed within our budget, and they gave me a wedding I never thought I could have! The attention and care that went into our wedding was so genuine. I highly, highly recommend hiring these ladies!

Sent on 04/18/2020

Ruth · Married on 10/18/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding!

Hiring the Social Collective was hands down the best decision we made - other than getting married of course! They took our ideas and vision, further developed them, and created a truly amazing unique experience for our guests! I love that they set up and tore down, so I didn't have anything to worry about anything and didn't have to ask anyone for help! They are the BEST!!!! Truly an amazingly creative duo!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2018

If you are nervous about decorating your wedding, just stop right there and talk to Erica and Sam at The Social Collective! My now husband and I decided to have a smaller DIY wedding. We didn’t hire a coordinator or anything because we just didn’t feel it to be necessary. About a couple months before the anxiety started to set in because I had no idea where to start with the decorations. I would skim Pinterest and just throw my phone down because I wasn’t sure how much to buy, where to go, yada yada. A friend of mine connected me with Erica from the Social Collective and I am SO happy she did. The gals at The Social Collective will meet with you to discuss what vision you have for your event, send you a mood board with the color scheme and potential decor ideas. Once you decide on everything that you like, that’s pretty much it! They will come and set up as well as take home when everything is over. The best part is that I didn’t have to bring home centerpieces or napkins or anything bulky that would sit in my garage until I decide to part ways with it. They have an inventory of various decor in different styles and themes to best fit your event. Their decor was so beautiful and my favorite part: the sweetheart table they designed for my husband and I — it was stunning! If you are trying to figure out where to budget money for your wedding, I 100% recommend The Social Collective for your wedding styling/decor needs. It is well worth it! Some items in the pics that they provided: vintage saucers for cake, gold chargers, thank you card prints, Polaroid camera and photo prop station to name a few.

Sent on 10/08/2018

The Social Collective FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Markers
    Lights
    Signage
    Trinkets
    Vases
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Glassware
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?
    $ 75.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Setup

• Cincinnati. OH, 45236 Canal Winchester, OH, 43110 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Social Collective)