Planning4You LLC

Latonia, KY View map
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

First and foremost, CONGRATS on your engagement! Planning4You LLC is a great place to start, complete, or finish, your wedding or event planning! We enjoy working with our clients to help make their event a perfect success, on a budget they can afford. We work hard to bring exactly what you have in mind for your event. You will find that our prices are very competitive to other planners in our area. This price is not because we won’t do a great job, but instead, we believe charging you less helps to make your day less stressful. You also have more money for the items you want to make your day even more special.

Planning4You LLC has been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 2010. We also have an "A" standing on the Better Business Bureau. Our clients have nothing but positive things to say about us.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$600

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

4.7

1 User photo

• Shiho
    Shiho Married on 10/16/2021

Couldn’t have asked for any better 💕

Sarah and Brooke made my wedding day feel like a BREEZE! I consider myself a pretty laid back person, but there were a few moments during the day where I felt the “oh, crap” moment. Thankfully, Sarah and Brooke were there to talk to through the issues and took care of it right away! They considered the small details that I never would have even thought of! Their main concern throughout the day was me and the groom, and they did everything to make sure we were taken care of and comfortable! There was not a moment in the day where I didn’t know where they were or what they were doing. They were very deliberate in their planning and actions. I would hire them all over again for any event we have in the future!!
    Suzanne Married on 10/14/2019

Professional!

My son and his bride asked me to plan it all and without Sarah and team I could never have pulled it off - we had 45 days to get it done and she made sure that my vision came to life! Creative and professional
    - she was right there the whole time to keep me calm and take care of any issues that came up!
    Ariana Married on 05/12/2018
    I cannot recommend Sarah and her team more highly! I had very specific expectations for my wedding day and they met them all. She checked in all the time leading up to the big day without me seeking her out- which I found beyond wonderful (specially because I had only hired her for the day of package!). She was also super flexible about when to meet in person, since I did not live in Cincinnati.

She came to rehearsal and helped corral a bridal party of 14 (!!) plus my family members (many who didn't speak English), with all the patience in the world :) On the wedding day, she did what I thought was impossible and flipped the room between the ceremony and reception in only 1.5 hours. Somehow also managing to help me during pictures and guide guests. She was always everywhere and everything ran so so smoothly- all I had to do was have fun!! That came easy because I could tell she was handing everything well :) Also, I never had more than 2 seconds without a drink in my hand because she was always on it :P

Thanks for everything Sarah!

Deals

Planning4You LLC 1
Exclusive

Cakertainment Cakertainment Wedding Cakes

Sarah is so great at organizing and planning!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding or event planner. She goes above and beyond and she is resonably priced!!

CandyShopBuffets CandyShopBuffets Wedding Favors

Sarah has a great personality and is really easy to get along with. She plans weddings with the Bride's budget in mind, and chooses her vendors accordingly! Her work ethic is wonderful, and she enjoys the opportunity to help plan for the Bride's special day. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or event planner!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Planning4You to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

2121 Walnut Lick Rd Latonia, KY, 41092

For Free Consultation: Available from 3pm - 10pm daily. For Events: as coordinated
Location of (Planning4You LLC)

Other vendors in Cincinnati for your wedding