2121 Walnut Lick Rd, Latonia, KY 41092 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Planning4You LLC

First and foremost, CONGRATS on your engagement! Planning4You LLC is a great place to start, complete, or finish, your wedding or event planning! We enjoy working with our clients to help make their event a perfect success, on a budget they can afford. We work hard to bring exactly what you have in mind for your event. You will find that our prices are very competitive to other planners in our area. This price is not because we won’t do a great job, but instead, we believe charging you less helps to make your day less stressful. You also have more money for the items you want to make your day even more special.

Planning4You LLC has been serving the greater Cincinnati area since 2010. We also have an "A" standing on the Better Business Bureau. Our clients have nothing but positive things to say about us.

Follow Planning4You LLC on

17 Reviews for Planning4You LLC

1 User photo

Suzanne · Married on 10/14/2019

Professional!

My son and his bride asked me to plan it all and without Sarah and team I could never have pulled it off - we had 45 days to get it done and she made sure that my vision came to life! Creative and professional
    - she was right there the whole time to keep me calm and take care of any issues that came up!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Ariana · Married on 05/12/2018

I cannot recommend Sarah and her team more highly! I had very specific expectations for my wedding day and they met them all. She checked in all the time leading up to the big day without me seeking her out- which I found beyond wonderful (specially because I had only hired her for the day of package!). She was also super flexible about when to meet in person, since I did not live in Cincinnati.

She came to rehearsal and helped corral a bridal party of 14 (!!) plus my family members (many who didn't speak English), with all the patience in the world :) On the wedding day, she did what I thought was impossible and flipped the room between the ceremony and reception in only 1.5 hours. Somehow also managing to help me during pictures and guide guests. She was always everywhere and everything ran so so smoothly- all I had to do was have fun!! That came easy because I could tell she was handing everything well :) Also, I never had more than 2 seconds without a drink in my hand because she was always on it :P

Thanks for everything Sarah!

Sent on 05/16/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/12/2014

Sarah and Kate are WONDERFUL. I really couldn't say that enough. They did everything I asked plus more! They were so nice, professional and willing to do anything. I would have been a mess if they weren't there. They did so much to help us. They brought us a delicious fruit tray and sandwich, they helped make our reception venue look fantastic, Sarah continually made sure my dress looked great and the emergency kit of hers really helped mine! I had stains on my dress before the ceremony even started and she got them all out. Even saved my husbands neckline! I was freaking out but she really calmed my nerves. They checked in often through out the night to see if we needed anything etc. I could go on and on about how much they helped. They care about your day and it shows. They went above and beyond on our wedding day and I am so thankful of them that they were there.
    If anyone has any questions, please ask! I def. recommend Sarah and her assistant, Kate!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Planning4You LLC's reply:

I am so happy you enjoyed your day! It was a pleasure to help make your day amazing! You looked stunning! I am so happy you enjoyed your wedding! Thank you for the review!

Planning4You LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 70.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Planning4You LLC 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Cakertainment
    Cakertainment Wedding Cakes

Sarah is so great at organizing and planning!! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a wedding or event planner. She goes above and beyond and she is resonably priced!!

• CandyShopBuffets Wedding Favors

Sarah has a great personality and is really easy to get along with. She plans weddings with the Bride's budget in mind, and chooses her vendors accordingly! Her work ethic is wonderful, and she enjoys the opportunity to help plan for the Bride's special day. I strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding or event planner!

• Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Planning4You to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 2121 Walnut Lick Rd Latonia, KY, 41092 See on map
    For Free Consultation: Available from 3pm - 10pm daily. For Events: as coordinated
    Location of (Planning4You LLC)