Olga Polo Photography Reviews

Olga Polo Photography 5
Olga Polo Photography 6
Olga Polo Photography 7

Tatiana Kahl · Getting married on 04/04/2021

Outstanding work, super professional and creative

Olga is an outstanding wedding photographer. Super professional and personal. She did an amazing job at capturing our wedding! The first look, ceremony, family photos, and bridal party photos turned out extraordinary. I have looked at them over and over again! She really did a great job at capturing the moment of the reception. She was able to get a lot of guest photos that I am super excited to share! Olga is absolutely amazing at what she is doing, she truly has a special talent and a creative eye, plus super easy to work with! We would recommend her to everyone!
    Thanks, Olga, for creating such a special memories for us!

Sent on 04/29/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Erickson · Married on 07/19/2019

Beyond my expectations

Olga Polo is the absolute best. Her gallery of pictures online and the pictures from her Instagram confirm that. What those things don't show you is how amazing she is to work with. I have never met anyone more passionate about their job. She makes the entire experience so fun. From the moment she entered my hotel room on my wedding day, I felt energized. Her energy is absolutely contagious. She helps you relax and makes you smile genuine smiles with her compliments and interactions. Her attention to detail makes for amazing photographs. She is creative with her poses and gets so excited about the things she sees through her lenses. Words cannot even capture how amazing it was to work with her. If you are considering her for your wedding or other lifestyle photography need, you better book quickly. I am absolutely lucky and thankful to have worked with her on my wedding day and will continue to book her services for any other photography sessions that arise in my lifetime.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Jasmine · Married on 04/06/2019

Olga and her partner truly captured our essence

I am still beyond amazed by these pictures. We keep getting compliments. My sister-in-law, who isn’t even engaged, said “I want her to photograph my wedding.” I struggle with seeing myself as beautiful and after these pictures I feel like I actually am gorgeous! She did a combination of posed portraits and exquisite candid photos to really capture who we are as a couple. For the ceremony and reception, we were able to see moments we didn’t even know were happening! Olga also did a wonderful job managing everyone and making sure we didn’t get overwhelmed. We loved when they took us out of cocktail hour for a few minutes to capture stunning photos in the sunset. We would have missed this opportunity otherwise. Her style is completely unrivaled and I am still floored by how wonderful everything turned out. She also gave us a sneak peek a couple weeks after the wedding and our full edited photos about a month after the wedding. I cannot recommend Olga’s photography enough and I feel truly grateful she captured these moments for us to have forever.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Kate Mel · Married on 02/23/2019

Highly recommended

I can't even describe in words how happy we were to have this amazing girl to be our wedding photographer! My husband and I were planning the wedding from out of state and everything was just so easy with Olga from the very beginning. We did a videochat to get more information about her and we knew from the very beginning that she would be a great fit for us. During the wedding day, her energy and passion for her work made all the difference on our wedding day. The turn around time was also great and the pictures were PERFECT. Numerous friends have asked for her information after seeing our pictures. I'm not exaggerating when I say that she is truly the BEST!

Sent on 04/13/2019
  • Y

Yossi Ilouz · Married on 01/19/2019

It was great ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Olga shot both our engagement photos and wedding photos, and I could not be happier with how they turned out. My wife and I are not models. I don't know how to pose in front of a camera and just assumed taking photos was going to be an awkward, uncomfortable experience. Then we got the photos back, and we were blown away. We didn't look awkward and uncomfortable. We looked relaxed and happy. Olga has an uncanny way to immediately put you at ease, direct you without "posing" you, and truly show off your personalities. We found that we actually enjoyed the photoshoot process, rather than dreading it, thanks to her fun personality, great support, and ability to capture the little moments. And her photos are stunning. I've received so many compliments on the photos. You can truly tell that she puts time and care into editing her photos. And, despite the time and effort it takes to edit photos, still managed to get us a "sneak peek" of photos over the wedding weekend! I did a ton of research on all my vendors while planning my wedding, and I don't think there's another photographer in Cincinnati that even comes close to Olga. You won't be disappointed if you choose her!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Tasha · Married on 04/20/2018

I had great experience with Olga! She's reliable, fun to deal with and deliver great product! A true professional! Couldn't be happier about choosing her as a photographer for our Big Day!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/17/2019

Stunning photos - Wonderful Photographer

Olga and her assistant are wonderful. Not only did she make planning from out of the state/country easy for us, but she was so much fun to work with!
    She made me feel like a model during the portrait sessions! I felt like myself the whole time and was relaxed and able to enjoy the day. I think that everyone really enjoyed the process of being photographed because Olga is so good at giving direction. She was able to easily get the kids involved and smiling.
    It's easy to tell that Olga has a way of bringing out and capturing the natural happiness & beauty of the day.
    I was so anxious and excited to receive our photos and they did not disappoint. The portraits are stunning. Our first dance and log sawing photos turned out awesome. She even re-created one of my parents wedding photos.
    The photos of our rings are really lovely as well. I recommend bringing your invitation with you if she is only photographing at the venue as I'm sure she would do some beautiful work photographing that as well (we forgot ours).
    I am so glad that we chose Olga to capture this amazing day. We will cherish our wedding photos forever.

Sent on 07/17/2019