7003 Creighton Ln, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number

Videos 1 vídeo

50 Reviews for Olga European Fashion

Katherine Gibbs · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing talent!

Olga has an amazing talent! I was lucky enough to get in to Olga's busy schedule and it was one of the best decisions to have my bridal gown altered by her. Olga helped make my gown fit like a glove! My rounded train had 7 pickups in it and they all held throughout a night of dancing and interaction with our guests. Olga's kind heart is the cherry on top of her services and I will definitely recommend her to any bride!!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Bennett · Married on 11/24/2019

Dress magician!

Like every other review, I can't say enough good things about Olga! She's not only a dress magician, but she's also amazingly sweet!

I came in with a strapless David's Bridal dress (yes... I know), and I really liked the overall design. But while it was pretty, it didn't quite feel like MY dress. At the first appointment, I asked hesitantly if she would be willing and able to add some long lace sleeves I provided and alter the straight and beaded neckline to a sweetheart, expecting the answer to be no. Without hesitation, she said absolutely, and that her job was to make my vision of my dream dress come alive.

She absolutely didn't disappoint! The dress came out even better than I had envisioned, and by the end of my fittings, it felt like MY dress 🙂 It fit perfectly in every way, and I felt beautiful on my wedding day. I got a ton of compliments and a lot of people telling me the dress had been made for me. Best of all, those alterations, as well as the hem alterations and bustle, didn't break the bank. If I had to choose one wedding cost (other than the venue) that I am 100% satisfied with and would do again if I could go back, this would be it.

If you're looking for a sign, here it is. Olga knows her stuff, she's efficient, and whether you come alone or in a group, she'll make you feel both welcomed and beautiful, every time.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

I am so happy Olga did the alterations on my wedding dress.

I am so happy Olga did the alterations on my wedding dress. She was recommended to be from BHLDN in Houston, and after reading all the reviews online, I knew I needed to reach out to her. Ladies, Olga books up quickly! Call her for alterations as soon as you have your dress; you won’t want to miss out on Olga. Thank goodness she was available for my wedding date; I’m astounded by the quality of her work, her attention to detail, and her passion for her craft. She is worth every penny paid—I truly don’t think I could have found better service anywhere in Austin. Not only is she highly skilled, she’s fun to boot! Olga truly made each experience visiting her in-home studio a delight. She was so cheerful, sharing in the excitement for my big day and making me feel so special. She encouraged me to twirl and spin and enjoy my dress. When it was time to leave my dress with her, she had me take photos of the front and the back in her “photo spot” (seriously, she even knows what part of her studio gets the best lighting and shots!) with my hair down, up, and to the side. She said they would come in handy later when trying to figure out how to style my hair (since I wouldn’t have my dress with me anymore), and she was so right. She really thought of everything. Olga is an absolute sweetheart, and I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 01/12/2020

Olga European Fashion FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Undergarments
    Veils

• 7003 Creighton Ln Austin, 78723 See on map
    Location of (Olga European Fashion)