Space Coast of Florida Palm Beaches, Lake Worth, FL 33467 Map · Phone number

About Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches

I am a Non-Denominational Minister and Florida Notary serving as a wedding officiant on the beautiful Space Coast of Florida and NOW The Palm Beaches as well !! You simply cannot find a better back drop than a beautiful stretch of beach, however we are in no way limited to ceremonies with the sand between your toes. Wherever the venue, you have found the perfect officiant to Guide You Through Your "I Do's" Should you desire an arch or floral decor to complete your set up, you can rent those on my site as well. I always offer FREE consultations whether they be in person, via phone, or email.

It is my belief that there is no right or wrong way, rather this is YOUR DAY, and it would be my honor to ensure that your ceremony is performed to your specifications.

Along with providing the ceremony you have always envisioned, I can also assist in recommending vendors, venues and more to help make your day a bit easier.

I invite you to visit my site and see the package choices that I offer, and I hope you will let me Guide You Through Your "I Do’s"

Follow Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches on

dsc9934

9 Reviews for Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches

• McKony

McKenzie · Married on 04/30/2015

Melissa was great! She helped us plan our very simple beach elopement. She was very accommodating with my pre-requested time change request & arrived to the ceremony site as scheduled. The ceremony was beautiful, everything was so lovely.

My daughter, my MOH, had forgotten her bouquet. Melissa was very very accommodating to wait over 15mins past our agreed upon start time for her to return in order to start.

We just got back from out honeymoon & already received a copy of our marriage license. I highly recommend Melissa.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Marisa · Married on 02/28/2015

I used Melissa Straub at "Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches" as an officiant to marry my husband and I. And she was absolutely amazing! When looking for officiants we were looking for someone with clear pronunciation and communication skills. Melissa was exactly what we wanted and we don't regret our decision! We gave her a curve ball and came up with our own unity ceremony. She ran with the idea and used her beautiful writing skills to help it fit right into the ceremony. She was fantastic with email communication. She sent us the ceremony for review a few weeks before to give us time to look over it and made sure we were happy with it. On the day of the wedding she showed up early, made sure the witnesses signed the marriage license, and did her job beautifully at the ceremony. I would 100% recommend "Occasionally Yours Palm Beaches"! Thank you Melissa!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Anne · Married on 06/07/2014

Melissa was awesome. She was so professional. So many of our wedding guests made a point to tell us how great she was. Even though we had never met her, she was so warm and genuine. I would absolutely recommend her.

Sent on 07/15/2014