Marry Me Mendez

Miami, FL View map Visit website

$600 Typical Price

Marry Me Mendez is a wedding officiant and ordained non-denominational minister based in Miami, Florida. Chris Mendez, the wedding officiant, provides bespoke, bilingual wedding ceremonies in either Spanish or English or Spanglish. She is a registered notary and an ordained minister who is delighted to perform ceremonies in the state of Florida as well as out of state depending on the county rules and regulations. She works hard to incorporate each couple's beliefs, values, and love into every individualized ceremony. Marry Me Mendez believes love is love and welcomes couples of all ethnicities and sexual orientations. Chris takes pride in ensuring that the ceremony is a one-of-a-kind event and will remain in your heart long after the wedding.

Marry Me Mendez provides ordained ministry services and offers a variety of wedding packages. You're invited to add any special traditions to your chosen package, like lighting a unity candle or jumping the broom. Although based in Miami, this wedding officiant also provides her services across the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties in southern Florida. She is also available to travel. She encourages and will help couples to write their own vows, which adds a personal and intimate touch to wedding atmospheres. The organization can accommodate couples with the following amenities:

• Consultations
  • Marriage license processing
  • Pre-marital counseling
  • Notarization of documentation
  • Rehearsals

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$600

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal
Premarital Counseling

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$450

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$95

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Premarital Counseling
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
Jewish
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tamara D. Married on 09/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Full Service Officiant!

Chris was a joy to work with! She took the time to conduct a zoom call, since we were out of state, to learn about who we were, how we met and how we envisioned our wedding day. She was very professional and thorough. She made sure we had a seamless process from end to end, answered all of our questions very quickly, and her follow up is exceptional. I would recommend that every couple getting married use Chris to marry them!
    Raeseen K. Married on 07/16/2022

Chris was Amazing!

After searching months for an officiant, we found Chris. We knew she was our officiant within 5 minutes of our consultation. She was professional and thorough. She took the time to learn about us and about our wedding. We were able to contact her for advice and recommendations. She was not just our officiant, but also a great consultant throughout the entire wedding process. Our wedding would not be same without her. She curated a unique, memorable ceremony for us. We are forever grateful to her.
  • Zac
    Zac L. Married on 06/13/2022

Chris is amazing!

Chris was an amazing officiant for our wedding! She was kind, professional, helpful, and made the ceremony feel personal for us. She was also very accommodating with the location and style of the ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Chris Mendez
Chris Mendez
Wedding Officiant~Ordained Minister~Pre-marital Counselor

If we haven’t met yet, let me introduce myself, I’m Chriselide Mendez and I know you must be thinking, “how do I pronounce your name?” Don't worry, my parents can't pronounce it either, so just call me Chris! LOL!

I was born and raised in New York by my strong and beautiful Dominican Mother and thanks to her, I’m fluent in Spanish. I’m an Ordained Minister based in Miami performing wedding ceremonies throughout Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach counties.

I've been performing elopement weddings since 2008 but decided to expand to personalize ceremonies on 2018. I’m passionate about weddings and look forward to officiating yours!

20592 NE 6th Court Miami, FL, 33179
(305) 439-5553

please go to my website: marrymemendez.com
Location of (Marry Me Mendez)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding