Marry Me Mendez

Miami, FL View map

$450 Typical Price

Marry Me Mendez is a wedding officiant based in Miami, Florida. Chris Mendez, the wedding officiant, provides bespoke, bilingual wedding ceremonies in either Spanish or English. She works hard to incorporate each couple's beliefs, values, and love into every individualized ceremony. Marry Me Mendez believes love is love and welcomes couples of all ethnicities and sexual orientations. Chris takes pride in ensuring that the ceremony is a one-of-a-kind event and will remain in your heart long after the wedding.

Marry Me Mendez provides ordained ministry services and offers a variety of wedding packages. Although based in Miami, this wedding officiant also provides her services across the Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties in southern Florida. She encourages couples to write their own vows, which adds a personal and intimate touch to wedding atmospheres. The organization can accommodate couples with the following amenities:

• Consultations
  • Customized ceremonies
  • Bilingual ceremonies
  • Marriage license processing

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$450

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$225

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Catholic
No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Chenneal H. Married on 06/13/2021

The Personal Touch You Need

With so many working parts of a wedding, you wouldn’t think the officiant would be just as important as the dress. I haven’t been to many weddings before, but Chris delivered an experience and service like I’ve never had (and I’m super happy it happened to be my wedding lol). First off, she made sure we had a sit down to go over the day, she gave great suggestions from her previous experience which helped for the big day! I told her a few key details about our love story and mentioned I’d like to have a special thanks for those who were most special to us. I swear I didn’t give her much, but the way she carried the ceremony was one to be in awe of. She is so well spoken and delivers her message clearly. The words she spoke over my marriage were so touching and inspiring. I already was emotional, but she had both my husband and I just continuously crying in happiness. A great touch she added was the printing of our vows and handing them to us when the time called for. She really just gives a personal touch like no other! She even offers to mail in your license! This is customer service you can’t pay for or even try to put a dollar amount on. My wedding was soo amazing and Chris was a big part in making it happen.

Marry Me Mendez's reply:

Thank you so much for your heartfelt words. I really appreciate the time you took to write such a positive note on my page. It means the world to me and my business. You and family were such a pleasure to work with. I was blessed and honored to be part of your special day. Thank you once again.
  • Shon
    Shon N. Married on 05/15/2021

May 15, 2021

Thanks for being so awesome! ❤️

Marry Me Mendez's reply:

Thank you so much. It was an honor to have been part of your special day. It was great meeting your family and guest. Thank you once again.
  • Shy
    Shy Married on 11/06/2020

Sweet, Caring and Perfect!

Chris was absolutely amazing! She gets to know the bride and groom extremely well and is there for anything you need. She is there for the bride every step of the way and is willing to give a helping hand if you need it. She is there if you are stressing and need to vent and is very easy to work with. My husband and I met her to go over our ceremony layout one afternoon which was nice to meet her and go over all the details. My husband family is Spanish so we decided on doing the bilingual ceremony and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Chris is caring, funny, sweet and so much more.
    If you are looking for an Officant do no hesitant to book her for your wedding, you won’t regret it!

20592 NE 6th Court Miami, FL, 33179
(305) 439-5553

please go to my website: marrymemendez.com
Location of (Marry Me Mendez)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding