733 Hewitt lane, New Windsor, NY 12553 · Phone number

About Paula Tepedino

Reverend Paula Mari Tepedino has beenordained since 2013. She writes unique and one-of-a-kind ceremonies to fit your special day and your wishes. With her complimentary Interview with couples, she can learn about what your vision is for your special day, ask the right questions, make helpful suggestions and gather all the information about you and your fiance over the course of being hired.

Rev. Paula Mari's manner is calm, friendly and professional and you will be pleasantly surprised at how the stress of preparing for a wedding can be seamless. She has a background in yoga and meditation and it is part of her demeanor that together with her professionalism and experience can make this journey of hiring an Officiant efficient and fun at the same time.

Loving what you do makes all the difference.

If you are in Orange county or Dutchess county in New York State, check out Yelp.com for some discounts.

azs l 289 51 1058777
Suzy & Mike
Suzy & Mike
Glasbern Inn Wedding
Glasbern Inn Wedding
Natalie awaits Mom and Dad.
Natalie awaits Mom and Dad.
Annie & Andrew

8 Reviews for Paula Tepedino

• Hayley

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2019

Best wedding officiant!

Paula was the BEST wedding officiant we could have picked! We were SO happy that we chose her to marry us, as she really made the entire experience so very special. Paula was so responsive and organized. She answered all of my questions and eased all my worries prior to the ceremony, and she even drafted a whole ceremony for me so I knew what to expect. She ran the rehearsal and walked us through the entire ceremony the day prior, and by the time the ceremony came, all my fears were gone! She took the time to get to know each of us and what our relationship meant to one another. She made our ceremony so special and tailored it so personally to our relationship. I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day. So so very heartfelt. I would recommend Paula 100 times over.

Sent on 06/11/2019

Dana Gray · Married on 05/18/2019

So Happy We Found Paula!

Paula was perfect for our non-traditional outdoor wedding! All of our guest complimented how great she was. Her personality is very calming and makes you feel comfortable. She made the entire process for my husband and I very easy. We are so happy we found Paula! I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Paula Tepedino's reply:

May your days ahead be filled with all the love, grace and beauty that you radiate. Good luck and thank you for your kind words.

Travis J Walterick · Married on 11/03/2018

Meaningful

Had the amazing opportunity to use Paula for my wedding. She was always responsive and open to whatever requests we had. Made our special day perfect.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Paula Tepedino FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 325.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    NJ
    NY
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English