A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry

Hialeah, Florida View map Visit website

$400 Typical Price

A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry is a wedding officiant service run by Reverend Raul Hernandez in Hialeah, Florida. Reverend Raul spent many years as a minister in the Catholic Church before dedicating himself to teaching children, teenagers, and adults about the power of belief. Reverend Raul has more than 15 years of experience as a coach, speaker, and minister, and hopes to be a messenger of love for all who need one.

Reverend Raul will happily prepare and officiate a wedding ceremony that you'll remember with joy for the rest of your life. He officiates all kinds of weddings, both Christian and nondenominational, including same-sex marriages: Reverend Raul believes that love is love, no matter the gender. He offers vow customization services and officiates ceremonies, including:

• Rehearsals
  • Civil unions
  • Interfaith ceremonies
  • Non-religious ceremonies
  • Vow renewals
  • same-sex marriages
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$400

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.
30-60 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

Spanish
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Silvana Married on 05/06/2022

Wedding May 6

Rev Raul was amazing to work with! He understood our wedding ceremony’s vision and did an incredible job. Thank you x million !
  • Marlett
    Marlett C. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Rev I can possibly ask for!

I don't know where to start, but I am so happy out of hundreds officiant I picked Rev Raul! Automatically I felt I made the right choice. Rev Raul has made this experience amazing , extraordinary and special! Rev Raul is such a good listener, understanding and funny! He will reassure you that everything will be just fine and I don't need to worry about anything. That's exactly what a bride wants to hear during the most important day of her life. Everyone from the wedding loved him and complemented his speech and his craft. Rev Raul attended to our rehearsal which I wasn't expecting and I'm happy he did, made the mood of the rehearsal fun! I will definitely recommend Rev Raul wit my eyes closed - as a matter of fact i will contact him for my son's baptisms planning. We love you! Marlett & Daniel wedding date April 8,2022
    Janine L. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely wonderful person & perfect officiant

We are so, so happy our planner recommended Rev. Raul to be our officiant. From our first phone conversation with him, we knew he was exactly the right person to marry us. He is incredibly kind, has a wonderful energy and positivity about him, and cares deeply about making sure each ceremony is exactly what the couple wants it to be. We live in DC but were hoping to form a personal connection with our officiant, and Rev. Raul made sure to meet with us both over Zoom and in person during one of our trips down. We left every conversation with him feeling like he truly cared about us and was committed to making our ceremony perfect.

All in all, he is just a wonderful soul. That came through not only in our months of preparation, but also in the ceremony itself -- it could not have been more meaningful or heartfelt. Thank you, Rev. Raul!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Hialeah Hialeah, Florida, 33012

8am to 7pm
Location of (A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding