A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 07/30/2022

Rev Raul Was Amazing!

I have so much I can say, but to not make this review too long I just want to say how happy I was I found Rev Raul. I found him last minute and prior to meeting him I was having panic attacks it was so close to the event date and had no Rev/ Officiant to handle my daughters special day. He went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony was perfect, he was so organized!! He was so prepared, he arrived to the venue early and had a beautiful set up. He met with me before my event and minimized all of my stress. The ceremony was beautiful and thanks to him it was smooth, organized, and precise. I don't think I could have found someone better, it was meant to be. Thank you so much Rev Raul for all you did to ensure my daughters day went smoothly and turned out special for us!!
    Silvana Married on 05/06/2022

Wedding May 6

Rev Raul was amazing to work with! He understood our wedding ceremony’s vision and did an incredible job. Thank you x million !
  • Marlett
    Marlett C. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Rev I can possibly ask for!

I don't know where to start, but I am so happy out of hundreds officiant I picked Rev Raul! Automatically I felt I made the right choice. Rev Raul has made this experience amazing , extraordinary and special! Rev Raul is such a good listener, understanding and funny! He will reassure you that everything will be just fine and I don't need to worry about anything. That's exactly what a bride wants to hear during the most important day of her life. Everyone from the wedding loved him and complemented his speech and his craft. Rev Raul attended to our rehearsal which I wasn't expecting and I'm happy he did, made the mood of the rehearsal fun! I will definitely recommend Rev Raul wit my eyes closed - as a matter of fact i will contact him for my son's baptisms planning. We love you! Marlett & Daniel wedding date April 8,2022
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Janine L. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely wonderful person & perfect officiant

We are so, so happy our planner recommended Rev. Raul to be our officiant. From our first phone conversation with him, we knew he was exactly the right person to marry us. He is incredibly kind, has a wonderful energy and positivity about him, and cares deeply about making sure each ceremony is exactly what the couple wants it to be. We live in DC but were hoping to form a personal connection with our officiant, and Rev. Raul made sure to meet with us both over Zoom and in person during one of our trips down. We left every conversation with him feeling like he truly cared about us and was committed to making our ceremony perfect.

All in all, he is just a wonderful soul. That came through not only in our months of preparation, but also in the ceremony itself -- it could not have been more meaningful or heartfelt. Thank you, Rev. Raul!!
  • Brenda
    Brenda N. Married on 03/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Almost awesome human being in the entire world!

We are beyond words with Reverend Raul’s services. He is one of the most inspiring, passionate, loving, loyal and kindest person we have ever met. We are so glad we chose him to marry us. He definitely made the experience way better than we were expecting and we are always going to be grateful for him. He is a true blessing in our lives ♥️
    David Married on 01/22/2022

Touching Ceremony

Rev. Raul made our special day even more special with his touching ceremony and words. Highly recommend him for any wedding.
  • Y
    Yeilem Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful human being, beautiful ceremony!

We contacted Rauli off the vendor sites but over the course of our wedding process he became a friend who we felt blessed to have as our officiant. He took his time to get to know us, understand where we were in our journeys with faith, understand what type of ceremony we wanted to have, and even made the effort to include many personalized gestures in our ceremony that touched us deeply. We will always look towards Rauli for our guidance and maintaining the spirit in our marriage. He is a joy of a person and a wonderful partner to work with, we strongly recommend you give him a call.

Thank You Rauli!!!!

Miguel A. Married on 06/19/2021

Rev. Raul the best!

Rev. Raul Hernandez
    A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry. Wow His the best. My husband and I are really happy on how Raul did our wedding . And the ceremony was beautiful.Thank you Rev.Raul for everything how you explained everything on how and what to do. Thank you much!!! For my husband and I really happy . Raul your the best !!!!!! Thanks you !!!!
  • Nicholas
    Nicholas M. Married on 04/23/2021

Amazing experience!

Rev Raul was a huge help in planning and making our wedding happen. He was flexible and helpful. He was early and prepared. I would 100% recommend him to anyone interested.
  • Yenisey
    Yenisey N. Married on 12/12/2020

Great Ceremony

Reverend Raul, was great, his cereminy was beautiful and simple. His words and his personal attention to us as a couple was amazing. He was very flexible and patience with all the changes we had.
  • Alex
    Alex D. Married on 05/02/2020

Beautiful Ceremony By Rev Raul

Rev Raul was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He was easy to communicate with, and responsive via calls and email all the way leading up to our big day. Our ceremony felt incredibly special and personal, we are so grateful for Rev Raul's personal attention and energy. Would highly recommend to any couple!!
    Chelsey F. Married on 01/26/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best officiant for the special day

Raul is so down to earth and made the day go smoothly. He really is the best pastor to ask for and he was very knowledgeable of our Filipino traditions and flexible with some of the wishes of our family. He really listened and goes beyond, guided us through the whole process and we honestly couldn’t have done it without him. Thank you so much!!
    Stephany G. Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing - Raul You Exceeded Our Expectations

Hi Everyone,
    We usually don’t write reviews but I couldn’t pass writing one for Rev Raul. Raul, thank you for being part of our special day! It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for your prompt responses, your charisma, your professionalism, I highly recommended your services, you exceeded our expectations and most important you after our wedding day still keep in touch. That is a true professional and shows how devoted you are to what you do!
    Love,
    Stephany & Angel
  • Jorge
    Jorge S. Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderfully amazing!

Where to start? Rev. Raul Hernandez, has unique sense of humor and positive energy that is an inspiration to all of us. He was understanding, professional, patient, thoughtful, courteous, and always happy to help. Raul would check in on us from time to time and offered help with any issues we had present during the time. Not to mention he is very thorough, to the last detail and has everything you need to host a ceremony. He is a one stop shop, he had his own PA system with music, as well as some decor for the big day. We couldn't imagine anyone else to help us create a beautiful and special wedding ceremony. My wife and I are extremely grateful that Rev. Raul officiated our wedding.

Jorge and Annie
    December 22nd, 2018.
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 08/18/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Raul Hernandez is simply the best!!!
    I've known him for a few years and I have seen him do weddings before so I know how deeply he cares about each couple. When I got engaged I had no doubt in my heart that I wanted him to do my wedding ceremony. Prior to the wedding he helped us with suggestions and customized the ceremony to make it engaging, personal and fun for us and our guests. Raul also did our ceremony rehearsal and made us feel at ease with his warm personality and patience.
    On the day of the wedding he gave a beautiful ceremony and made us feel beyond special.
    Our families love him and I received lots of compliments from our friends.

Raul, Patrick and I can't thank you enough for everything you did to ensure our ceremony was a success, we love you!
    Linda Married on 03/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were referred to Raul by our wedding coordinator since I requested for somebody to marry us in Spanish. From our first conversation I can tell he loved what he did and had a very positive vibe. He gave us suggestions and thanks to those we had a wonderful, lovely, loving and unforgettable ceremony.
    Kristin Married on 01/12/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Honestly if it wasn't for Raul I don't think our ceremony would have been as wonderful as it was!!! He really got to know my husband and I and our families to make our ceremony extremely personal. We wanted something nice and sweet and to the point and he did! He was easily accessible and was very receptive to last minute changes! I will never forget that moment I became a wife and its all with the help of Raul.
    Asmaa Married on 01/11/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev Raul Hernandew is the best. ; my husband and I met him before the ceremony. he took all his time to know us and find the right words for the ceremony, he gave us the best advices as newly weds. he makes sure to make and unforgettable ceremony. he was not only our officiant but is our friend now and a member of the family. I couldn't ask for anything more.
    Again Rev. Raul thank you so much for this so special ceremony we will definitely request your services when the time will come to renew our vows.

we love you Asmaa and Manuel
  • Millie
    Millie Married on 11/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverend Raul came recommended from my venue. He performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony for us. I knew from the first phone call I made to him that I wanted him as our officiant. He came to the rehearsal and helped us so much who made us feel more relax; he even brought the wedding music!!! The ceremony was genuine, heartfelt, simple and funny. He handled everything perfectly and soothed both of our nerves. He understood what I wanted perfectly from the get-go. Our wedding ceremony was bilingual and included everybody, perfect for Miami. His ceremony had sweet and romantic parts as well as emotional moments, he took a moment to remember my husband’s late father and mother and all of the special people in our lives. He made sure everybody left with a smile. We will remember him forever. I got complimented on the ceremony the whole night. Reverend Raul was a hit and I would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends!
    Maria Married on 08/26/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Raul was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!. He made our ceremony truly unforgettable. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and everything he said perfectly described our love story. He is very kind and professional. At the end of the ceremony all the guests were very moved and I received great compliments from everyone.
    Thank you Raul for being part of our day!
    Jennifer Married on 07/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rev. Raul Hernandez is amazing at what he does. He was referred to us by Ana at our reception venue and it was the best decision. He made us feel comfortable from the very first time we spoke. He made sure we connected through Skype because we did not live in the area. He regularly checked in on us through the wedding process which made us feel more at ease. We felt we had known him all our lives because he was so warm and caring. He was present for our rehearsal and was prompt, professional and was even prepared with our wedding music! On our wedding day, he made us feel comfortable with his kind words and sense of humor. All of our guests were impressed with the inspirational words and moving messsge he gave. The ceremony was beautiful! And we can't thank him enough for making our special day so wonderful! He really is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to all! Jen & Eli
  • Silvana
    Silvana Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so happy to have met Raul Hernandez. He became a close friend. Our guests still talk about how warm and beautiful our ceremony was and we still get emotional watching the video. Raul gave us excellent guidance and was very attentive to detail. He made everyone feel special that day. Thank you!
    Kenia Married on 06/24/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Recently, Rev. Raul Hernandez officiated our wedding in Miami Beach. I knew we had hired the right person for our wedding from the moment we spoke on the phone. Raul seemed professional, responsible, friendly when we talked. It got even better when we met him in person for brunch a few months before the wedding because Raul was super friendly, prepared, and very flexible with our requests. During the rehearsal dinner, Raul totally impressed us with his professionalism as he took charge right away and explained every detail. He had the music selection to practice our entrance. (this was amazing).He was also funny which made it even less stressful. On the big day, he showed up promptly at the right time and he was prepared again. The whole day I felt relaxed because I know Raul would not let us make mistakes during the ceremony. At last, our experience was incredible because of Raul. I would definitely recommend him for everybody!!!
    Sylvie Married on 03/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Reverent Raul Hernandez was our first choice not because we knew him, but because we felt his warmth and his love towards his performance as Reverent. Reverent Raul is professional and committed to his duties, which we as couple have highly appreciated. His performance at our ceremony has exceeded our expectations. During the ceremony Reverent Raul talked to us as he would have known us our entire life. Reverent Raul was one part of my fairy tale wedding that day.
    All our guests have complimented reverent Raul and were very touched by his ceremony performance.
    THANK YOU, con afecto, Sylvie and Tomas
    Tj Married on 02/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    AMAZING, WONDERFUL, PERFECTION!!! What can I say besides the fact that Raul is and was everything we were looking for in an officiant. From our first meeting to the day of our ceremony he was very interested as what our wants and needs were as a couple. The day of was like no other! Everyone felt included in the ceremony and we feel so blessed and honored to have someone like Raul be there for our most important day! Love you Raul, T.J and Val.
illustration stars