A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry Reviews

A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry 4
  • Jorge

Jorge Sanchez · Married on 12/22/2018

Wonderfully amazing!

Where to start? Rev. Raul Hernandez, has unique sense of humor and positive energy that is an inspiration to all of us. He was understanding, professional, patient, thoughtful, courteous, and always happy to help. Raul would check in on us from time to time and offered help with any issues we had present during the time. Not to mention he is very thorough, to the last detail and has everything you need to host a ceremony. He is a one stop shop, he had his own PA system with music, as well as some decor for the big day. We couldn't imagine anyone else to help us create a beautiful and special wedding ceremony. My wife and I are extremely grateful that Rev. Raul officiated our wedding.

Jorge and Annie
    December 22nd, 2018.

A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry 5
    Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 08/18/2018

Rev. Raul Hernandez is simply the best!!!
    I've known him for a few years and I have seen him do weddings before so I know how deeply he cares about each couple. When I got engaged I had no doubt in my heart that I wanted him to do my wedding ceremony. Prior to the wedding he helped us with suggestions and customized the ceremony to make it engaging, personal and fun for us and our guests. Raul also did our ceremony rehearsal and made us feel at ease with his warm personality and patience.
    On the day of the wedding he gave a beautiful ceremony and made us feel beyond special.
    Our families love him and I received lots of compliments from our friends.

Raul, Patrick and I can't thank you enough for everything you did to ensure our ceremony was a success, we love you!

A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry 6
    A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry 7
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Linda · Married on 03/30/2018

We were referred to Raul by our wedding coordinator since I requested for somebody to marry us in Spanish. From our first conversation I can tell he loved what he did and had a very positive vibe. He gave us suggestions and thanks to those we had a wonderful, lovely, loving and unforgettable ceremony.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Kristin · Married on 01/12/2018

Honestly if it wasn't for Raul I don't think our ceremony would have been as wonderful as it was!!! He really got to know my husband and I and our families to make our ceremony extremely personal. We wanted something nice and sweet and to the point and he did! He was easily accessible and was very receptive to last minute changes! I will never forget that moment I became a wife and its all with the help of Raul.

Sent on 01/21/2018

asmaa · Married on 01/11/2018

Rev Raul Hernandew is the best. ; my husband and I met him before the ceremony. he took all his time to know us and find the right words for the ceremony, he gave us the best advices as newly weds. he makes sure to make and unforgettable ceremony. he was not only our officiant but is our friend now and a member of the family. I couldn't ask for anything more.
    Again Rev. Raul thank you so much for this so special ceremony we will definitely request your services when the time will come to renew our vows.

we love you Asmaa and Manuel

Sent on 01/23/2018

Millie · Married on 11/24/2017

Reverend Raul came recommended from my venue. He performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony for us. I knew from the first phone call I made to him that I wanted him as our officiant. He came to the rehearsal and helped us so much who made us feel more relax; he even brought the wedding music!!! The ceremony was genuine, heartfelt, simple and funny. He handled everything perfectly and soothed both of our nerves. He understood what I wanted perfectly from the get-go. Our wedding ceremony was bilingual and included everybody, perfect for Miami. His ceremony had sweet and romantic parts as well as emotional moments, he took a moment to remember my husband’s late father and mother and all of the special people in our lives. He made sure everybody left with a smile. We will remember him forever. I got complimented on the ceremony the whole night. Reverend Raul was a hit and I would definitely recommend him to all of my family and friends!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Maria · Married on 08/26/2017

Rev. Raul was an absolute pleasure to work with!!!. He made our ceremony truly unforgettable. He took the time to get to know me and my husband and everything he said perfectly described our love story. He is very kind and professional. At the end of the ceremony all the guests were very moved and I received great compliments from everyone.
    Thank you Raul for being part of our day!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/29/2017

Rev. Raul Hernandez is amazing at what he does. He was referred to us by Ana at our reception venue and it was the best decision. He made us feel comfortable from the very first time we spoke. He made sure we connected through Skype because we did not live in the area. He regularly checked in on us through the wedding process which made us feel more at ease. We felt we had known him all our lives because he was so warm and caring. He was present for our rehearsal and was prompt, professional and was even prepared with our wedding music! On our wedding day, he made us feel comfortable with his kind words and sense of humor. All of our guests were impressed with the inspirational words and moving messsge he gave. The ceremony was beautiful! And we can't thank him enough for making our special day so wonderful! He really is the best at what he does and I would recommend him to all! Jen & Eli

Sent on 08/10/2017
  • Silvana

Silvana · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so happy to have met Raul Hernandez. He became a close friend. Our guests still talk about how warm and beautiful our ceremony was and we still get emotional watching the video. Raul gave us excellent guidance and was very attentive to detail. He made everyone feel special that day. Thank you!

A+ Living: Life Coaching & Ministry 8
    Sent on 10/08/2017

Kenia · Married on 06/24/2017

Recently, Rev. Raul Hernandez officiated our wedding in Miami Beach. I knew we had hired the right person for our wedding from the moment we spoke on the phone. Raul seemed professional, responsible, friendly when we talked. It got even better when we met him in person for brunch a few months before the wedding because Raul was super friendly, prepared, and very flexible with our requests. During the rehearsal dinner, Raul totally impressed us with his professionalism as he took charge right away and explained every detail. He had the music selection to practice our entrance. (this was amazing).He was also funny which made it even less stressful. On the big day, he showed up promptly at the right time and he was prepared again. The whole day I felt relaxed because I know Raul would not let us make mistakes during the ceremony. At last, our experience was incredible because of Raul. I would definitely recommend him for everybody!!!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Sylvie · Married on 03/25/2017

Reverent Raul Hernandez was our first choice not because we knew him, but because we felt his warmth and his love towards his performance as Reverent. Reverent Raul is professional and committed to his duties, which we as couple have highly appreciated. His performance at our ceremony has exceeded our expectations. During the ceremony Reverent Raul talked to us as he would have known us our entire life. Reverent Raul was one part of my fairy tale wedding that day.
    All our guests have complimented reverent Raul and were very touched by his ceremony performance.
    THANK YOU, con afecto, Sylvie and Tomas

Sent on 03/30/2017

Tj · Married on 02/25/2017

AMAZING, WONDERFUL, PERFECTION!!! What can I say besides the fact that Raul is and was everything we were looking for in an officiant. From our first meeting to the day of our ceremony he was very interested as what our wants and needs were as a couple. The day of was like no other! Everyone felt included in the ceremony and we feel so blessed and honored to have someone like Raul be there for our most important day! Love you Raul, T.J and Val.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Leisy · Married on 01/29/2017

Reverend Raul Hernandez was fantastic before and during the wedding. Always made my husband and I feel comfortable and he was very responsive and very reliable. He made our ceremony perfect and was very open to our needs and what we wanted on our special day. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/03/2017

Sonia · Married on 12/10/2016

Rev Raul was focus and caring. He made our ceremony beautiful and wonderful. We recommend him highly...... Raul made it easy to really prepare our ceremony.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Denise · Married on 11/25/2016

Words can not describe how spectacular Rev Raul officiated our wedding. Our hearts were filled with warmth by the beautiful and inspirational words which transmitted love throughout. He took the time to learn about us and incorporated those fine details that we hold dear to our hearts. Rev Raul made our wedding a memorable evening that will forever remain in our hearts.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Bressnewha · Married on 11/11/2016

Raul is a wonderful person. He also has an amazing, inspired soul which made our ceremony an unforgettable memory in our lives. Since he begins till the end of the ceremony, he maintains the attention of everyone in the room. Now, my wife and I can tell that he was not only the Officiant that made possible our wedding day, he is also our friend. We are more than grateful with him, and without any doubt we will recommend him to any couple that are planning to choose Raul.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jennyfer · Married on 10/23/2016

When my wife and I began on the journey to preparing a wedding cerebration....we met Raul. He was truly sent to us from heaven above. He has always made us feel comfortable and answered our questions quickly and professionally. He really helped us create a beautiful wedding ceremony with such meaning within the ceremony. We thank you so much for your guidance, grace and friendship. You will always be in our hearts an prayers. I would recommend Raul one hundred times over and over!! Thank you again Raul for making our wedding day, October 23, 2016 so special.
    Love,
    Jennyfer and Tina Royster-Gallardo

Sent on 11/13/2016

Daymari · Married on 06/25/2016

Ever since the first day my husband and I met Raul we knew he was the one for us ! He is very sweet and very helpful with stressfull situations! He is always very responsive and get things done. I love how everything turned out in my wedding and I wouldn't know what I would've done without you Raul! Again thank you for all you've done for Adrian and I - with much love Daymari

Sent on 06/27/2016

Gina · Married on 05/15/2016

We planned a small wedding in Miami and chose Raul because of his prompt attention and wonderful positive energy and I don’t think we could have chosen a better reverend. He is such an amazing speaker, able to move the hearts of all the guests with his kind and thoughtful words. He prepared a unique ceremony, not your cookie cutter, but a personalized experience that we will remember forever. Thanks Raul for making the best day of our lives a memorable one.

Sent on 01/13/2017
  • O

Omar · Married on 03/21/2015

The best part of my sister wedding was the ceremony. Raul made it flawless, spiritual, and he adjusted to all the requirements that my sister and brother-in-law had. Nonetheless, Raul conducted the ceremony in both English and Spanish since we had a diverse group of people. He also blessed the mothers and my niece was included into the ceremony in a way that we all feel happy that the bond was to create a family together, not simply a marriage. The sand ceremony was our favorite, Raul prepared everyone for this event. He gave the couple and my niece a homework that really was proven to be successful for this ceremony in particular. His words and the music that he chose were so touching that some of us drop a tear for the greatness of this spiritual encounter. He thought in every detail and our memories for that event are everlasting thanks to Raul.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • I

Iliana · Married on 04/27/2013

Raul was truly a delight to work with! He is incredibly professional and made our ceremony beautiful and memorable. We had asked for pre-marriage counseling and he made us dig down deep and really brought to light what was really important in a marriage. Raul was attentive to our needs and was able to customize our ceremony. NO ONE could have done it better! He is truly a blessing in our lives and will always hold a special place in our heart.

Sent on 08/07/2016