Miami, FL 33129 Map · Phone number

About Peter J. Reinoso - Wedding Officiant

UPDATE - JANUARY 2014: I've recently taken a full-time position which involves extensive traveling. As a result, I am seldom in South Florida. Therefore, I am currently taking a sabbatical from weddings for an undetermined period of time. I encourage you to contact some of my officiant colleagues who would be happy to discuss options with you. Thank you.

Vivian Reinoso - vivreinoso@yahoo.com

Marisela (Marty) Caraballo - mari52@bellsouth.net

Frank Nuñez - aweddingbyfrank@yahoo.com

Greetings and congratulations as you approach what is to be one of the happiest and most important days of your lives. My name is Peter Reinoso and I am a non-denominational wedding officiant serving Miami-Dade and Broward counties for over 10 years.

I take great pride in creating a wedding ceremony that is unique to you, whether it be a traditional service or something completely non-traditional and “different”. All spiritual beliefs and preferences are honored and respected. Whether your ceremony is taking place on the beach, on a yacht, or in a ballroom…whether it’s just the two of you in an intimate setting, or a party of many…I will make certain that your ceremony is truly something special. I am also fully bilingual and can perform your ceremony in English, in Spanish, or anywhere in between.

Attention to detail and exceptional customer service are my forté, and I will strive to make your ceremony experience as stress-free as possible.

It will be my honor and privilege to be a part of your special day.

You may contact me at:
preinoso16@yahoo.com
786-269-5294

Photographs courtesy of Tara LoFaro & LoFaro Photography (www.lofarophoto.com) and used with permission from the married couples.

Thomas012
Curry033
Theis031

11 Reviews for Peter J. Reinoso - Wedding Officiant

Christopher · Married on 03/23/2013

Peter went above and beyond. He was the greatest officiant and gave excellent advice prior to our wedding on how to write our vows.

He was kind, on time, very professional and great all around.

Chris and Paula

Sent on 08/20/2013

Peter was an excellent officiant. He conducted our ceremony in English and Spanish. After I initially e-mailed him, he responded right away and then met with my fiance and me to discuss our ceremony at a time and location convenient for us. He is very personable and helped us design a bilingual ceremony that was special to us. Additionally, his prices were very reasonable. After the meeting, he provided resources to help us complete our ceremony planning and then provided a detailed ceremony outline. During the months leading up to the wedding, he regularly checked in with us and was responsive to any questions. He did a wonderful job with the ceremony itself. Many of our guests told us that they were very impressed with him. Even though we just met Peter a few months before the wedding, he was so sincere and personable that our guests thought that he was a family member or close friend. After the wedding, he personally delivers the wedding license so you don't have to worry about it getting lost in the mail.

I strongly recommend Peter to anyone looking for an officiant to conduct your ceremony in English, Spanish or both.

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • I

Ian · Married on 02/02/2013

Peter deserves so much praise for officiating my wife's and my wedding that I don't know where to begin. We met Peter with less than a month to go before our wedding and no officiant. From the moment we met Peter we could tell that he was the right guy--my wife actually said: "There he is; that's our guy," which shocked me because she never likes anyone right away. Peter definitely was the right officiant for our ceremony, giving us many helpful suggestions for our vows and ceremony music. He was also very patient with our last minute decisions on vows because we were out of time. Peter did a fantastic job officiating the ceremony in English and Spanish and I couldn't of been happier with everything. Peter is very punctual and has great follow though and is more than happy to work with you and help you through the planning of your ceremony. We couldn't have picked a better more professional officiant for our wedding and anyone reading this review should certainly speak with Peter before they make their final decision. Everything went better than I imagined and it was largely because of Peter. Thank you again.

Sent on 02/06/2013