Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary

Miami, FL View map Visit website

$500 Typical Price

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary provides ceremonies and vow renewals for couples based throughout Miami, Florida, and beyond. The owner, Daniel, has over three decades of experience as a public speaker. Having received fabulous feedback after officiating his friends' big days, Daniel established his own wedding officiant business and the rest is history.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary can perform ceremonies in both English and Spanish. Daniel enjoys hearing about his clients' love stories before creating a one-of-a-kind script that is unique to them. It's his main goal to see the smile on the bride and groom's faces as he announces them merrily wed. As a non-denominational officiant, Daniel happily works with couples that wish to wed under the banner of love regardless of their backgrounds or beliefs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$500

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$500

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Vow Renewal

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Kelly Getting married on 10/29/2022

Quality of service

I went to my friends wedding this past weekend and Danny was the officiant. His words were so genuine and that made the ceremony so beautiful. It was exceptional. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for an honest and kind person to marry you he is it.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!! I’m so happy you enjoyed the ceremony. Much love and blessings to you and your family! :)
    Samantha O. Married on 09/26/2022

Danny was amazing!

First and foremost, we are so grateful to have found Danny to officiate our wedding! We went through the stress of meeting with so many officiants and even took a break from searching due to frustration. From the first interaction with Danny to the day of our wedding, he made everything go so smoothly and made sure all of our requests were met and above our expectations. Our ceremony was so perfect and beautiful thanks to Danny!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed your ceremony.
    Much love and happiness to you and Adrian!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Daniel Vazquez
Daniel Vazquez
Wedding Officiant - Notary

Hi there! Here's a little about me..

I've been happily married to the love of my life for 6 years now. No children yet, but we believe that's coming soon!

I was born and raised in the heart of Miami.

I enjoy watching basketball (I used to play, now I just watch lol) with my favorite team being the Miami Heat. I enjoy watching the Miami Hurricanes football team as well.

I picked up running as a hobby back in 2020 and haven't stopped since. Definetely enjoy getting out there and putting in the miles!

My life motto is, Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better! That's from the late great Jim Rohn :)

Miami Miami, FL, 33134
Location of (Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary)
Sarasota Sarasota, FL, 34293

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding