Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary Reviews

View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Annie Married on 11/11/2022

Dream Team

Wow! Danny and his team are phenomenal. Gabriel was the Officiant at our wedding and he was amazing! Such a kind soul that spoke so beautifully on our big day. It was such an incredible moment! Also, Danny was so helpful throughout the whole process and extremely responsive. I couldn’t recommend them enough! Thank you for making our big day so special!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much! We’re so happy you enjoyed your ceremony!! You are both greatly blessed and we wish you much love and happiness!
    Gabriel Married on 11/06/2022

Review for Danny

Danny was great & efficient & made the whole ceremony a wonderful & smooth process.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much Gabriel! It was truly a joy to officiate your ceremony! Many blessings to you and Amy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 10/29/2022

Quality of service

I went to my friends wedding this past weekend and Danny was the officiant. His words were so genuine and that made the ceremony so beautiful. It was exceptional. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for an honest and kind person to marry you he is it.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much Kelly!! I’m so happy you enjoyed the ceremony. Much love and blessings to you and your family! :)
    Shaylie C. Married on 10/17/2022

Amazing!!!

Danny was amazing!!!! He made our ceremony so special and personal which we loved. Danny, thank you for everything !

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

I appreciate the kind words Shaylie! Your wedding was absolutely perfect! You and Kenneth are truly blessed!
    Christopher F. Married on 10/08/2022

Amazing!!!

Daniel was amazing. He wanted to get to know my wife and I to personalize our ceremony and make the most out of it. As a non Spanish speaker, he even helped me add some Spanish to my vows to make it extra special. Highly recommend! He and his wife were uplifting and very professional and made the day even easier.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much Chris! You did AMAZING with the Spanish vows! I'm blessed to have been a part of your special day!
    Samantha O. Married on 09/26/2022

Danny was amazing!

First and foremost, we are so grateful to have found Danny to officiate our wedding! We went through the stress of meeting with so many officiants and even took a break from searching due to frustration. From the first interaction with Danny to the day of our wedding, he made everything go so smoothly and made sure all of our requests were met and above our expectations. Our ceremony was so perfect and beautiful thanks to Danny!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed your ceremony.
    Much love and happiness to you and Adrian!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn A. Married on 09/04/2022

Wonderful destination wedding

Daniel did an excellent job at officiating our wedding. We booked him last minute because we wanted someone bilingual to officiate and he did not disappoint! Very friendly, organized and professional. Highly recommend!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was such a joy officiating your wedding! I wish nothing but love and happiness for you and Jose!
    Juan B. Married on 07/27/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very happy with our choice!

Very punctual, friendly, and considerate!
    Amazing experience!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

I really appreciate that Juan! I'm honored to hear that you had an amazing experience! Many blessings to you and Shawna!
    David R. Married on 05/28/2022

Go with Daniel

I really appreciated that Daniel took the time to sit with me and my future wife to understand what we were going for for our untraditional wedding. He made the ceremony fun yet beautiful and even got us to tear up. I did not realize how important the officiant is. He delivers more than what is paid for.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you David! I had such an amazing time officiating your ceremony! Many blessings to you and Brooke!
    Natalie A. Married on 04/23/2022

Great wedding officiant!

Danny was fantastic! I am so happy we chose him to be our officiant! He has a communication style that is both comforting and engaging. I will definitely recommend him to friends that need a great wedding officiant.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you Natalie!! I consider myself blessed to have been a part of your beautiful day! Many blessings to you and Richard!
  • Ana
    Ana J. Married on 04/02/2022

Great choice!

I took a very long time to choose my wedding officiant. I waited to be sure that my night would be absolutely perfect. Or at least as close to it as possible. Danny was the perfect choice as my officiant! My husband and I both loved his charm and overall glowing personality. He was also very organized (which I always love) and kept in touch with us throughout. Danny is who you want as your wedding officiant!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Hi Ana! I'm so thankful you enjoyed your ceremony! From the bottom of my heart, I wish you and Steve many, many years of joy and happiness!
    Amber Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful ceremony, Daniel is the best of the best

I could not have picked a better officiant. Daniel was so wonderful, professional, and responsive. His words were beautiful. Everything about him was perfect and he helped make our day so so special. I highly recommend hiring him to officiate your wedding, he was just incredibly kind and well spoken. I am so grateful he was able to be part of my wedding.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!
    It was a true joy to be a part of your special day! Many blessings and happiness to you and Alan!
    Julie Married on 02/18/2022

Fantastic officiant!

I was a guest at a wedding that Danny officiated and was blown away! He has amazing charisma and a very skilled public speaker. The wedding I was at was a non religious ceremony and he made it feel very special and romantic.
    5 stars!!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you Julie!! Really appreciate the kind words!! You’re awesome!

All the best to you and your family!

• Jessica
    Jessica W. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing wedding officiant

Since first talking to Danny, we knew that he would make our special day amazing. He took the time to talk to us and get a feel for the type of ceremony we envisioned. However, the ideas he presented were beyond what we could have ever thought of ourselves. He was personable, professional and brought amazing energy. Our ceremony was a dream come true and everyone could not stop talking about how beautiful he spoke and how engaging it was. We are so happy we had Danny officiate, he was truly the best.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!
    I’m so happy you enjoyed your ceremony!
    I’m honored to have been a part of it :)
    Sylvia W. Married on 11/20/2021

Danny was great!!

I've been to many weddings and can tell you I highly recommend Danny as a wedding Officiant. He was awesome! Danny was so personable and we really enjoyed the ceremony. After obtaining personal information, not only from the bride and groom to be, he also asked questions to immediate family members and incorporated some of the humor and touching comments into his commentary. Since it was during Covid, right before the ring exchange he pulled out hand sanitizer and used it on the bride and groom - that cracked us up. We cried and laughed. The ceremony was very memorable. Danny is the best!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!! I’m so happy you enjoyed it!

Thank you for the honor of officiating your daughters wedding :)
    Brooke W. Married on 04/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST Wedding Officiant!

Danny was wonderful! He met with us prior to the wedding date to get to know our style and how we wanted the ceremony to go. Our ceremony was heart felt with sprinkles of humor. Given our style, he even ended up surprising us by incorporating our family into the ceremony, which made it that much more touching and memorable. I did not realize how much value added a quality officiant can be and that they actually play a huge role in your ceremony. Go with Danny!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your review!!
    And thank you for choosing me as your officiant. Much love and happiness!
    Jamie Married on 06/02/2012

Beautiful and perfect

After speaking with Daniel before the event, we already knew we made a great choice. Then the ceremony was better than we could have imagined. His presence was so comfortable, calm and warm and his words so heartfelt. I couldn’t have asked for our ceremony to be more perfect. Thank you for making our day so special and for capturing our love with your words.

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! I’m so happy you loved the ceremony. You and Peter are a beautiful couple and I wish you both much love and happiness!
  • Flavia
    Flavia P. Married on 10/01/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Don’t look any further! Just call Danny!

We were so happy we chose Danny to be our officiant! From the first we talked to him on the phone we knew he was the right choice. He made sure he got to know us better, and planned a beautiful customized ceremony with us. His great personality and charisma are undeniable. He was so thoughtful about the fact that I had family members watching the ceremony from Brazil through Zoom that he even greeted them in Portuguese in the beginning of the ceremony! He says he is bilingual, but I consider him trilingual! His attention to details made the whole difference to make our day unforgettable. During our reception several people came to us to tell us how much they loved our ceremony! If you are looking for an officiant, don’t look any further. I spoke with several different officiants before Danny and he is by far the best officiant you’ll find here! Thank you, Danny! We are so grateful for our amazing ceremony!

Daniel Vazquez Bilingual Wedding Officiant-Notary's reply:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! I’m so happy you loved your ceremony! You and Victor have a love that is so rare and blessed! ♥️
illustration stars