317 Corte Ventura, Chula Vista, CA 91914 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About NR3 Video Productions

NR3 Video Productions is a full service production company which primarily focuses on weddings. It is owned and operated by a husband & wife team (Norma & John). Together they film 85-100 weddings annually. They have been not only featured but named #1 in what they do by The Knot.com, News 10 A-List, Bridalinsider.com as well as other respected companies & publications.
NR3 Video Productions specializes in capturing the essence of your wedding day from the littlest of details and then taking all those precious moments and producing the highest quality cinematic retelling of your special day. Capturing those memories forever is our main priority and then weaving them together to tell the story of your day is just what comes natural to us!

Cassidy & David Wedding Highlights from nr3videoproductions on Vimeo.

Michelle & Lance Wedding Highlights - Maui, Hawaii from nr3videoproductions on Vimeo.

19 Reviews for NR3 Video Productions

Lorie · Married on 10/24/2014

Best of the best. They are well known in the industry for their quality of work and we are lucky to have had the privilege to work with them for our concept video and wedding video. Book John and Norma fast because they are always in demand.

Brittany · Married on 03/29/2014

I cannot put into words how blessed I was to have NR3 Video Productions film my wedding in Oahu, HI. When I got engaged, there was no question in my mind that I was going to do whatever I could to make sure that my budget included flying NR3 to Oahu for my wedding and I have not regretted that decision.

The quality of video that NR3 provides is incomparable to any other video production company. The day went by seamlessly with the help of John (one of the owners) and his assistant Jesse. They did a great job making my husband and I feel comfortable and even though we had three people around us with cameras, we were able to feel as though we were the only ones on the beach just enjoying being in each other's arms. John was super creative in all of his different poses and shots. I know that my wedding video will be unique and unlike any of their other videos because they are THAT good. NR3 has a way of making every wedding video different, which is not easy considering how many weddings they do a year.

There is also something to be said about the editor behind the scenes, Norma. Norma is simply amazing at editing videos. She not only films the weddings, she edits them as well. Norma is a woman herself, so she understands the woman's body and what angles are flattering and what angles are not. Her cinematography is breathtaking and she has an amazing ability to tell a story with her editing even if she was not the videographer at that wedding.

This husband and wife team is extremely easy to work with, they always go the EXTRA mile for their clients, they are prompt to answer your emails/calls, and they are fun!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE NR3!!!!

• User3661997 · 2+ years ago

NR3 is without a doubt the company to go with, they deserve more stars than one can give here. Their work is incredible and simply unparalleled by any other wedding videos I've seen out there. You don't have to worry is my video going to come out okay, will it look as good as the ones posted on their website, will the video capture those details that I miss. Answer is yes to all of the above and on top of that, your video will look better than all your friends 'videos (yep I said that). Their next unique quality is that they go above and beyond their call of duty as just the videography company. When NR3 became aware of who one of my vendors was, they put my best interest first and gave me a call to give me a warning of something they had witnessed with a couple of brides. John stayed on the phone with me for a good length of time, suggested how I could avoid falling into the trap, and his advice worked. I avoided being charged almost $4,000 in hidden charges!! I purchased the top package with NR3, but their advice single handedly paid for their services. On my wedding day, Norma was AMAZING! Upon arrival, she walked in and gave me a hug. She was warm, so excited and enthusiastic about my wedding, it was like having a friend there taping everything. We were running behind schedule, and she helped suggest ways to adjust without being pushy. She always offered helpful tips and was almost guiding the photographer! She was more of my day of coordinator than my actual coordinator. If she weren't so crazy talented as a videographer, I'd suggest she consider coordinating. My same day edit video came out top notch as expected, with the best part being, I never worried about it along the way. Several guests came up to me and complimented it was the best wedding video they had ever seen. I am so grateful to NR3 for being there for me the whole way through.

• At Your Side Planning
    At Your Side Planning Wedding Planners

I have had the pleasure of working with NR3 since 2006 and they are fabulous. John and Norma have amazing skills and every video that the brides have received are breathtaking. I would highly recommend NR3 for your wedding. John and Norma are sincere, experienced and a joy to work with. They are very well known in the industry and have evolved to one of the very best out there. Going with them, you are in GREAT hands!! Thank you John and Norma for always doing a fabulous job with our brides!!

• 5byseven.com
    5byseven.com Wedding Photographers

5byseven has had the privilege of working with Norma and John of NR3 Video Productions for several weddings. They are very professional and fun to work with. They're videos are also impeccable and they have the eye to capture every moment. We would use them for our own wedding! (Fingers crossed that they aren't booked) :0)

• Eventity Inc
    Eventity Inc Wedding Planners

NR3 is absolutely amazing. Not only from a vendors perspective but from a clients perspective. They are professional, timely, and personable. Both John and Norma really enjoy doing weddings and it shows in the work they do and the videos they produce. Our clients have all been thrilled with their videos and we love working with them too. Looking for a fantastic Videographer? Look no further.

• 317 Corte Ventura Chula Vista, 91914 See on map