About Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry

Make heads turn and come see what everyone is raving about. With DC's hottest makeup artist.
Multi-cultural and well traveled, Nour has an innate ability to bring out the natural beauty of her diverse client base. Despite the hype, her down-to-earth demeanor makes everyone feel comfortable in her hands. Rated as one of the top celebrity makeup artists in the DC metro area with now over 10 years of experience including her time spent as a resident makeup artist trainer with MAC Cosmetics, Nour's flawless makeup application and superior customer service will leave you feeling exceptional!
One of Nours' favorite quotes:
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose." Woody Allen

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Contour Makeup (10)
Fake Lashes (9)
Consultations (2)
Licensed (2)

One word: obsessed. On a regular day, I get out the door with mascara on and that's about it, so needless to say I don't know much about makeup. Prior to meeting Nour for the first time, I had pulled a bunch of different photos of makeup I thought I liked. When we had the trial, before anything else, she took the time to sit down and look through photos and really understand ME. She knew almost instinctively what look I was going for, and how to turn the photos I showed her into a look that was totally perfect for me. After the initial trial, I knew I wanted her doing makeup for both the rehearsal and the wedding. My rehearsal makeup, I trusted her creative instincts and have never gotten more compliments.. it was AMAZING. Wedding day makeup, same thing... my bridesmaids all loved their looks and I loved my makeup as well. If I could take her everywhere with me to make me look and feel amazing daily, I absolutely would. Best money spent, could not be happier.. she is the sweetest and most amazing makeup artist. I can't wait for her to do my makeup again some day! Book Nour, now. You will not regret it.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She understood exactly what I needed! will recommend her to friends

Profile Picture bahar, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry Pricing

1 VIDEO

Bridal Beauties
1:04 minutes

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Have worked with Nour at several weddings. Her work is perfection every single time. Completely flawless! Best MUA in the DC area by far.

Nour does a GORGEOUS job!!

I have had a pleasure of knowing Nour for years working in many different weddings. She is very professional, creative person to work with. Her skills are brilliant, has deep experience with communications and is always focused to get brides satisfaction. Very positive attitude towards work.

Nour is a serious artist, her creativity is really unique!!! Thanks for a great year in 2011 and look forward to many more weddings and photoshoots in 2012 ! -Always a pleasure :)

Events

4440 Willard Ave, Chevy Chase, MD 20815   See On Map
202-459-1387 (phone)
Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry is a wedding Makeup Artist from Washington DC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Internationally. Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry is a professional wedding Makeup artist that has been part of the DC.MD.VA wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in Beauty.