Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry

Chevy Chase, MD View map

Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry, owned by Nour Kazoun, is an experienced makeup artist based out of Chevy Chase, Maryland. She prides herself on being able to bring out the natural beauty in all of her clients. Brides will appreciate her excellent customer service skills, and ability to make them feel beautiful. Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry can’t wait to be a part of your special day.

Experience
Nour Kazoun has over 10 years of experience in the beauty industry. She’s known as one of the top celebrity makeup artists in the D.C. metropolitan area. She’s multicultural and well traveled, making her well-equipped for a diverse client base. Nour has a degree in graphic arts, and a desire to constantly expand her knowledge on makeup trends and techniques.

This licensed makeup artist is happy to work with groups of up to 20 people, so your entire bridal party can get their makeup done at the same time. She offers makeup trials for the bride and her attendants, allowing you to figure out your look before your big day. Nour also offers consultations, and will come to you for your wedding, or you can visit her at her salon. Additional services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Eye makeup
  • Body art
  • Men’s grooming

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$175

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for body art?

$250

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

• Laura
    Laura Married on 06/29/2019

Best makeup artist ever!!

I love Nour!! She took my basic idea of what I wanted for my wedding makeup and made it a million times better than I could have ever imagined. I love that I looked like myself, just like my best version ever. I got endless compliments from my family and friends and guests about the makeup of the entire wedding party. I can't recommend Nour enough! She's the kindest, sweetest soul and brought incredible energy, professionalism and love to the day! I'm already scheming of ways that I can work with Nour again!
    Paula Married on 06/01/2019

Best of the Best!

Honestly, the only downside is that I cannot have Nour do my makeup everyday and look utterly fabulous as I leave my house each morning.

Nour is a true artist and unbelievably talented in her work. Her level of concentration, seriousness, and perfectionism when utilizing her craft is stunningly depicted by how beautiful each us looked on the wedding day. My makeup was flawless and lasted all night- warm summer night and late night dancing! She is the best of the best.
    Laura Married on 09/23/2017
    One word: obsessed. On a regular day, I get out the door with mascara on and that's about it, so needless to say I don't know much about makeup. Prior to meeting Nour for the first time, I had pulled a bunch of different photos of makeup I thought I liked. When we had the trial, before anything else, she took the time to sit down and look through photos and really understand ME. She knew almost instinctively what look I was going for, and how to turn the photos I showed her into a look that was totally perfect for me. After the initial trial, I knew I wanted her doing makeup for both the rehearsal and the wedding. My rehearsal makeup, I trusted her creative instincts and have never gotten more compliments.. it was AMAZING. Wedding day makeup, same thing... my bridesmaids all loved their looks and I loved my makeup as well. If I could take her everywhere with me to make me look and feel amazing daily, I absolutely would. Best money spent, could not be happier.. she is the sweetest and most amazing makeup artist. I can't wait for her to do my makeup again some day! Book Nour, now. You will not regret it.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rebecca Watkins Photography Rebecca Watkins Photography Wedding Photographers

Have worked with Nour at several weddings. Her work is perfection every single time. Completely flawless! Best MUA in the DC area by far.

Blue Canary Events Blue Canary Events Wedding Planners

Nour does a GORGEOUS job!!

Eleven Hearts Studios Eleven Hearts Studios Wedding Photographers

I have had a pleasure of knowing Nour for years working in many different weddings. She is very professional, creative person to work with. Her skills are brilliant, has deep experience with communications and is always focused to get brides satisfaction. Very positive attitude towards work.

Chevy Chase, MD, 20815
2024591387
Location of (Nour Kazoun Makeup Artistry)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding