Herndon, VA 20171 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Rebecca Watkins Photography

I'm a wedding photographer based out of Northern VA. I serve the entire DC Metro area and then some. I have an fine art photography style which mixes the photo journalistic approach of capturing candids with formal (and not so formal) posed photographs.

I’m doing what I was meant to do while helping others remember that one moment where they were surrounded by so much love.

Other things to know about me?
*I love chocolate and skittles and anything sweet.
*I absolutely adore going to the beach where I can relax with a piña colada in my hand.
*I play lacrosse, and I can never seem to get enough of it.
*I AM one of the loudest Caps hockey fans at the game (just find me in my Laich jersey & you will see).

Become a client:
Email us at bec@rebeccawatkins.com .

Please go to my website to see more photos and investment information:
I'm also constantly updating my blog so you should totally check that out too:

Follow Rebecca Watkins Photography on

rwp768
rhw75

• Videos 1

6 Reviews for Rebecca Watkins Photography

Becca knows what she is doing and does a wonderful job at it. She gets the pictures she needs to get and keeps things moving along quickly. On your wedding day when there is a tight schedule for the day, this is so important!

Look at her pictures... they tell it all! She's very easy to work with and you won't be disappointed in the pictures she takes!

Sent on 08/07/2014

Marilyn · Married on 04/05/2014

Rebecca was one of the best parts of the Wedding day! All of the photos turned out beautiful, and she was not afraid to crawl or jump or anything else she had to do the get the perfect shot. She made all of us very comfortable and did her part to calm my nerves on my big day. I would recommend her to every and anybody.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Martha · Married on 10/18/2013

Here is the letter I wrote the owner after our wedding:

October 20, 2013
    Dear Becca,

I don’t even know where to begin. I am sitting on the airplane on my way to my honeymoon and all I can think about is how grateful I am to you and your team for what you did for me on my wedding day. I think you were there for 14-hours! When you were recommended to us we were so excited to meet you! You showed up at our house with all of your photo books and different options and helped us choose what would work best for us. You made the process so easy. Our engagement photos were more perfect than we could have ever imagined and I cannot wait to see what you and your amazing team of Women did at our wedding.

When you showed up early Friday morning the entire mood and energy of the room changed. The Show was starting. I love how you took charge and had everyone do exactly what needed to be done and ahead of schedule! Your creativity and vision is truly a gift. From the photos you showed me just throughout the night to the ones you displayed on the flat screen were incredible! I was so relaxed after we finished the photo sessions that I the rest of the night seemed so easy to me. The photo of the dip you posted the next day made me cry, I felt that moment you captured right after our ceremony was so perfect that if that was the only photo we had of our day I would be more than content.

I have always been very sentimental about capturing memories. My siblings and my lives were always documented by home videos and photos so it was very important to me and my family that this day be captured and you went above and beyond. The day flew by just like everyone said it would so I cannot wait to see your work of art.

You are our number #1 Photographer that we will recommend to anyone needing these services. We hope to have you be a part of our lives forever and look forward to the many years of future photo sessions we will have with you.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Rebecca Watkins Photography's reply:

Martha! AH! Your wedding what one of THE best of 2013! Heather, Katy, and I had such a wonderful time and we felt so honored being able to document you and Eli on your special day! Martha, you were absolutely stunning, and Eli was quite dashing. Thank you SO much for allowing us to be there!!

Rebecca Watkins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rebecca Watkins Photography 1
    Wedding Wire Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue
    We offer a 10% collection discount** to fire and rescue personnel, law enforcement, veterans, and military personnel exclusively to WeddingWire clients on our Wedding Collections. Collection prices are from $3,500 to $6,000. (**Normally 5% off.)

• SkipperFilms Videography
    SkipperFilms Videography Wedding Videographers

Becca is one of the best in the area. Her keen eye for the perfect shot is amazing, her use of light modifiers (flashes) is unique and breathtaking, and she is a seasoned expert in the wedding business. It's one thing to just take pictures of an event, its a completely different world when you have someone to can take control and really produce some amazing art! Book her now!

• L&L Events
    L&L Events Wedding Planners

I recently worked with Rebecca of Rebecca Watkins Photography and the experience was excellent! She seemed very on top of her game, she was prompt and thoughtful. Her photographs came out beautifully. I would definitely recommend her to my clients and other vendors.

• Herndon, 20171 See on map