Nora Catherine Wedding

Portland, OR View map

Nora Catherine Wedding incorporates all of the unique handcrafted beauty that Her Everyday and Couture lines are recognized worldwide for, and brings them to you for that most significant and memorable event. From elegant and sophisticated gifts to dazzling bridal sets, Nora Catherine Wedding will delight your eyes, and inspire your dreams.

Visit Noracatherine.Etsy.com for Nora Catherine Couture and Nora Catherine Everyday lines. Check out her customer feedback and sales reviews to hear what others have to say.

For updates, events and retail locations please visit us at: www.noracatherine.com

Hey store owners !! If you are interested in carrying my work in your boutique or gallery, please contact me for wholesale information.

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Accessories
Designer Accessories
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Brian Married on 04/01/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    the rings we got were great and if we had a problem is was not a headache to get fixed and the price was not bad and the people are great!!
    Delane Married on 10/17/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I looked at her jewelry online and fell in love. BUT, she didn't have exactly what I had in mind. I emailed her and asked if she could make me something similar, but with a few changes. I told her what I was wearing and what size I am and she had a mock up ready for me to see within days.

She did a wonderful job making my jewelry for my daughter's wedding. It was exceptional quality and she had it to me on time.

I highly recommend!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Soho Boutique Soho Boutique Wedding Jewelers

Nora Catherine has been selling at Soho Boutique since August 2009! She is a wonderful vendor to work with and her commitment to excellence is amazing! She is more than willing to do special or custom orders and loves working with customers for that perfect piece! We love Nora and know that you will too!!

Portland, 97211
5037194567
Location of (Nora Catherine Wedding)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding