NK Productions Wedding Planning

2381 florinda Street, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About NK Productions Wedding Planning

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota, FL and plans weddings in the Sarasota, Brandenton, Boca Grande and Tampa markets.

Follow NK Productions Wedding Planning on

NK Productions Wedding Planning 5
NK Productions Wedding Planning 6
NK Productions Wedding Planning 7

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Hiring NK Productions was THE BEST decision!

Working with NK Productions was the best decision I made for my wedding planning. The team continued to impress throughout the process. They quickly proved themselves and established trust, so my husband and I, and our families, could enjoy our special day. I knew that they had everything covered and I did not need to worry about a thing. We had the most perfect day!
    Thank you Nicole, Kerri, and Jessica!

• Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

My wedding wouldn't have been the same withouht them!!!

NK Productions did such an amazing job helping me plan my wedding!!! Rachael and Jessica were absolutely outstanding!! They completely took the stress out of the planning process and everything was even better than I could have ever pictured it to be! My wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without them!!

• Allie

Allie · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend

NK Wedding planning was a great decision for us! Kerrie B & Korrin were life savers on our wedding day. Nicole was always available to us with great advice & insight throughout our whole wedding planning process. We truly appreciated their guidance & their help from start to finish on our special day. Thank you NK Wedding Team!

NK Productions Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

Real Weddings

• None Other
    None Other Wedding Bands

I can't say enough great things about NK Productions. Nicole and her entire staff are absolutely incredible to work with. They are always on their game and every wedding we worked with them has gone exceptionally well. Phenomenal and professional, they are the real deal!

• The Resort at Longboat Key Club
    The Resort at Longboat Key Club Country Club Weddings

Nicole and her team, are the consummate professionals to help you with your wedding plans. No detail will go unnoticed and your day will be the smoothest you could imagine!!

• A Wedding with Grace
    A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with NK Productions! Led by the talented and innovative Nicole Kaney, this accomplished team creates sophisticated weddings, styled with elegance and executed with grace. Nicole is very attuned to her couples’ wishes and desires; along with a calming presence and a keen eye for aesthetics, she has a knack for pairing her couples with the right vendors to translate their vision into a distinctive and cherished day to remember. From vintage garden party to classic chic, NK Productions will deliver a one-of-a kind event that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding day is over.

• 2381 florinda Street Sarasota, FL 34231 See on map
    9413621088 (Other Phone Number)
    9413621088 (Fax Number)