NK Productions Wedding Planning

2381 florinda Street, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Real Weddings 1

About NK Productions Wedding Planning

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota, FL and plans weddings in the Sarasota, Brandenton, Boca Grande and Tampa markets.

Follow NK Productions Wedding Planning on

Couple's kiss

• Videos 1

114 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2018

How could we ever express enough gratitude for what NK Production's team did for my daughter, son-in-law, and our family? Specifically Nicole Kaney; she exceeded our expectations and hit the wedding out of the park. If you're lucky enough to work with her you will understand why we're over-the-moon about her services. Being that it was a destination wedding, you can imagine how essential it was to have a planner we know we could trust to get the job done. NK Productions did that and then some! From the day we reached out to her to the day of the wedding, she was outstanding to work with and very detail oriented. She set up all our vendors, offered phenomenal ideas, and made the day look straight out of a fairytale. You could feel the love and passion she has for her job. Thank you Nicole for your competence and navigation throughout the entire crazy process of planning. We can't imagine anyone organizing a wedding without someone as efficient as you! Honestly every person talks about how the wedding was the best they've ever been to, and that's a testament to Nicole's expertise! From day 1 of planning we experienced nothing but smooth sailing in terms of communication and recommendations. You want perfection? NK Productions is the only choice!

NK Productions Wedding Planning 1

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

On my wedding weekend, I was completely relaxed and soaking up every moment—and that’s because Nicole and her team had taken care of every detail. It would have been disastrous if I had tried this on my own! Nicole has outstanding style and a robust Rolodex of vendors. She gave us great recommendations and made sure everything fell into place perfectly. She gave me (and, more important, my mother) peace of mind. It was a beautiful event that I will remember for the rest of my life and I’m so thankful for all of Nicole’s help.

NK Productions Wedding Planning 2
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 8
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 9
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 10

Keely · Married on 04/28/2018

Let’s start with the bottom line: My wedding was spectacular, nothing went wrong, and I enjoyed every minute of the day because of Nicole and my day-of planner, Rachel.

And I wasn’t easy to please, trust me. Some examples:

- I wanted an NK Productions wedding, but below the budget they normally work with. Nicole agreed to take me on as a client anyway.

- I wanted tiny oranges in my flowers. Two weeks before the wedding, my florist contacted me to say she couldn’t get them. I called Nicole, and an hour later it was taken care of. I got my tiny oranges and they looked FAB.

- I wanted special paper banners from Mexico City. My mother-in-law got them to Rachel, who worked with the lighting team to string them up. They were flawless, nothing was damaged.

- I don’t like tents unless they’re clear. Nicole remembered that from our first consultation a year before the wedding, so she reserved one in case I decided I wanted to use it last minute. Of course I wanted to use it last minute!

- I freaked out two months before my wedding with all the pressure of planning. Nicole gave me a whole month off, instead working directly with my mom and mother-in-law to get everything done.

- I paid for full planning with a day-of coordinator, Rachel, whom I adore. But Nicole wanted to see me in my dress, so she stopped by the wedding to wish me well even though I hadn’t paid for her to be there.

- My wedding was one of four on that Saturday, but it felt like the only one NK Productions was working on the whole year!

I enjoyed my experience working with Nicole and Rachel so much, I plan to stay in touch with them and remain friends if I can.

This review is already long, but let me summarize why you should hire NK Productions.

- Nicole and her team are the nicest, most responsible, most organized, most professional people I’ve ever hired for anything. Period.

NK Productions Wedding Planning 11

NK Productions Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What weddings to you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

Real Weddings

• None Other
    None Other Wedding Bands

I can't say enough great things about NK Productions. Nicole and her entire staff are absolutely incredible to work with. They are always on their game and every wedding we worked with them has gone exceptionally well. Phenomenal and professional, they are the real deal!

• The Resort at Longboat Key Club
    The Resort at Longboat Key Club Country Club Weddings

Nicole and her team, are the consummate professionals to help you with your wedding plans. No detail will go unnoticed and your day will be the smoothest you could imagine!!

• A Wedding with Grace
    A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with NK Productions! Led by the talented and innovative Nicole Kaney, this accomplished team creates sophisticated weddings, styled with elegance and executed with grace. Nicole is very attuned to her couples’ wishes and desires; along with a calming presence and a keen eye for aesthetics, she has a knack for pairing her couples with the right vendors to translate their vision into a distinctive and cherished day to remember. From vintage garden party to classic chic, NK Productions will deliver a one-of-a kind event that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding day is over.

• 2381 florinda Street Sarasota, FL 34231 See on map
    9413621088 (Other Phone Number)
    9413621088 (Fax Number)