NK Productions Wedding Planning

Sarasota, FL View map

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota and Boca Grande, FL offering full wedding planning.

Virtual consulting hours available for brides anywhere in the country!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,600

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Lisa
    Lisa V. Married on 05/02/2022

Dream wedding with NK Team

As the mother of the bride planning a Sarasota wedding for my daughter from Wisconsin, I can honestly say we could not have done it without the expertise of Nicole and Korrin. We selected the team because of their experience planning beautiful weddings at the exquisite venue, The Ca'dazan. Her input on all the details from florist, to photographer, caterer, transportation, guest accommodations, ceremony provided us with the tools to make for a magical day.
    We were most appreciative of how the team helped us switch gears and venue locations when the weather conditions caused us to have to move from our original plan to an alternative plan. The NK team flawlessly transformed our wedding overnight and made for a breathtaking event more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Their patience and support the day of was spectacular from start to finish
    Joel S. Married on 01/15/2022

5 star wedding planning

We could not recommend Nicole and her team more highly! They helped plan our wedding in Sarasota in January and the entire process from beginning to end was A+. So much so that we had numerous guests remark that the wedding was the most well run wedding they had ever been to. We had Kerri as our lead on the big day and she was outstanding. She made sure everything went off without a hitch and we could tell that everything was completely under control with her at the helm. If you are considering a wedding in the Sarasota area, do yourself a favor and hire Nicole and her team - you certainly won’t regret it.
    Chelsea S. Married on 12/11/2021

Best Planning Team in the Sarasota Area

If you are planning a wedding or event in Sarasota, use NK Productions. Nicole and her team are the best in the area. They made the planning process stress free and seamless.

I hired NK Productions for full planning to assist with my wedding initially for 2020 and then for 2021 when we postponed. They recommended fantastic vendors that fit my budget and guided me throughout the whole process. When we decided to postpone our wedding due to COVID, Nicole worked quickly to get all the contracts switched over. Given how stressful that time was, she made it so easy on me. She handled everything and all I had to do was sign the new contracts. For the actual day of ceremony in 2021, Kerri and her team handled everything on site, even some last minute changes, so that my husband and I could fully enjoy our evening. I would have lost my sanity if I had not worked with Nicole, Korrin, Kerri, Kacie and the rest of the NK Productions team. I cannot recommend them more! I believe hiring Nicole and her team was the best money we spent during the planning process.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Josh & Mollie
    23 photos · 10/29/2017

None Other None Other Wedding Bands

I can't say enough great things about NK Productions. Nicole and her entire staff are absolutely incredible to work with. They are always on their game and every wedding we worked with them has gone exceptionally well. Phenomenal and professional, they are the real deal!

The Resort at Longboat Key Club The Resort at Longboat Key Club Country Club Weddings

Nicole and her team, are the consummate professionals to help you with your wedding plans. No detail will go unnoticed and your day will be the smoothest you could imagine!!

A Wedding with Grace A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with NK Productions! Led by the talented and innovative Nicole Kaney, this accomplished team creates sophisticated weddings, styled with elegance and executed with grace. Nicole is very attuned to her couples’ wishes and desires; along with a calming presence and a keen eye for aesthetics, she has a knack for pairing her couples with the right vendors to translate their vision into a distinctive and cherished day to remember. From vintage garden party to classic chic, NK Productions will deliver a one-of-a kind event that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding day is over.

2381 florinda Street Sarasota, FL, 34231
941-362-1088
Location of (NK Productions Wedding Planning)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding