Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About NK Productions Wedding Planning

Planning chic and elegant weddings

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota, FL and plans weddings in the Sarasota, Brandenton, Boca Grande and Tampa markets.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Partial Planning (5)
Religious (5)
Non-Religious (2)
Eco-Friendly (1)

I lost my wedding planner two months before my wedding and I have to say that Nicole and her team save the day. Kerri was my actual wedding planner and she was with me every step of the way. All emails and text were answered promptly. The day of the wedding i had no worries. Everything went smoothly and I would recommend them to anyone. They did an amazing job and went above and beyond.

Profile Picture Urielle, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Where do I even start with my love, respect, and gratitude for NK Productions? I guess I’ll start from the very beginning! My then-fiance, now husband and I had locked down our wedding date and venue… yay!… Site unseen, 1,300 miles from our home, leaving us only six months to plan a destination wedding… Gulp! Enter Nicole and her wonderful team. From the very start, NK Productions was an incredible partner that brought much needed support, unmatched wisdom, and a whole lot of excitement to the entire planning process! Nicole and lead designer Korrin worked closely with us to first understand our dream wedding. This is when the fun truly started! Korrin has an incredibly talented mind that captures what you’re saying (or pinning) and turns it into a reality! And while each decision seemed overwhelming at the time, Nicole and Korrin made it as easy and as enjoyable as possible by offering us choices that fit within our vision. They kept us on track, ensuring each detail was covered, each contract was reviewed, and each item was checked off. A month away from the big weekend, Nicole introduced us to lead planner Rachael. Rachael was our day-of coordinator and an absolute BLESSING! She was a reliable and enthusiastic resource to have leading up to the big day who made sure EVERYTHING was ready. I really don’t know where I would have been without her! On our wedding day, NKP came in full-force! Joining Rachael were superstars Melissa, Kim, and Jessica. The team made sure the wedding day itinerary was executed perfectly. They operated on the fly, ensured everyone was where they needed to be and doing what they needed to do, and allowed all of us to enjoy the best day of our lives! Reflecting back, I had an absolute blast planning my wedding with NKP (and my dear mother)! My advice to you is to enjoy every single moment of the planning process because it flies by… take deep breaths and smile (you’re getting married!!!)… and to hire NKP because they are game changers!

Profile Picture Maggie, 2/24/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We decided we wanted a day of coordinator for our wedding. After meeting with Nicole we realized we were in way over our heads with our busy schedules. We weren’t going to have time to figure out all the details with the type of wedding we were looking to have. We ended up using the full package with one of Nicole’s other planners to be there the day of. We planned our wedding for a little less than a year. Nicole and her team helped us create our dream wedding. We had a vision and what was created was even more beautiful and magical than what we had imagined. Throughout the whole process we felt we were being taken care of and in good hands. The day of we had Kerri and Korrin with us. They made the day go off without a hitch. If there were any hiccups in the day, we didn’t know about it. It was the absolute perfect day. Still over a month later our guests are telling us how it was the most magical wedding they ever attended.

Profile Picture Helen, 2/17/18, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1467991776061 unspecified1
220x220 sq 1467991758266 unspecified5
220x220 sq 1467991765987 unspecified3
220x220 sq 1467991758397 unspecified4
220x220 sq 1526894063 73772000643630bf 1526894061 5e175726758c1f25 1526894059180 1 28514378 143100912
220x220 sq 1526894063 b68ca20091d87ff4 1526894061 50012e2703f9f5e4 1526894059183 2 31791200 149772005
220x220 sq 1526894063 1425c3c8ae92aac9 1526894061 576ed2b2371738b0 1526894059183 3 31963838 150258824

1 VIDEO

Matt and Colleen had such unique details at their wedding. Of course the Ritz Carlton Beach Club is always a beautiful venue to shoot at.

Yes, that is everyone towards the end of the video doing the chicken. A family tradition.

The entire event was covered with one camera and one Creative motion cinematographer, Ryan.
We do not normally shoot an event like this in this manner but Ryan did a wonderful job to capture so much.

Wedding Planner: NK Productions

8 ENDORSEMENTS
I can't say enough great things about NK Productions. Nicole and her entire staff are absolutely incredible to work with. They are always on their game and every wedding we worked with them has gone exceptionally well. Phenomenal and professional, they are the real deal!

Nicole and her team, are the consummate professionals to help you with your wedding plans. No detail will go unnoticed and your day will be the smoothest you could imagine!!

It is always a pleasure to work with NK Productions! Led by the talented and innovative Nicole Kaney, this accomplished team creates sophisticated weddings, styled with elegance and executed with grace. Nicole is very attuned to her couples’ wishes and desires; along with a calming presence and a keen eye for aesthetics, she has a knack for pairing her couples with the right vendors to translate their vision into a distinctive and cherished day to remember. From vintage garden party to classic chic, NK Productions will deliver a one-of-a kind event that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding day is over.

Nicole and her team are absolutely fantastic! It's one thing to find a planner who will keep you on budget, design pretty things and make good timelines - but it's a whole other thing to find someone who truly cares and becomes your friend in the process. It's not just a job, or another wedding - it's a piece of Nicole and her teams heart - making your big day perfect. They are all so kind, detail-oriented and fun to be around. Your day will turn out even better than you could have imagined it with Nicole as your planner!! :)

Nicole & her team are wonderful to work with! They are very professional, creative, helpful and always on top of each detail. The most important, they will give you the opportunity to enjoy every single moment of your Big Day, because they will have everything under control. I highly recommend NK Productions for your very special day!

62 PROS I KNOW

2381 florinda Street, sarasota, FL 34231   See On Map
941-362-1088 (phone) 941-362-1088 (fax)