2381 florinda Street, Sarasota, FL 34231 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Real Weddings 1

About NK Productions Wedding Planning

Welcome to NK Productions Wedding Planning. Our mission is to direct every detail of your wedding with creative flair and unparalleled service. Combining our extensive professional experience with fresh and innovative ideas, NK Productions is committed to understanding your personal vision, and using it to create your dream event -- whether intimate and elegant or lively and grand. We set the stage for your big day.

Celebrating stylish weddings, NK Productions plan modern, elegant and chic events.

NKP is based in Sarasota and Boca Grande, FL and plans weddings in the Sarasota, Brandenton, Boca Grande and Tampa markets.

Follow NK Productions Wedding Planning on

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

• Lisa

Lisa Vogt · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Dream wedding with NK Team

As the mother of the bride planning a Sarasota wedding for my daughter from Wisconsin, I can honestly say we could not have done it without the expertise of Nicole and Korrin. We selected the team because of their experience planning beautiful weddings at the exquisite venue, The Ca'dazan. Her input on all the details from florist, to photographer, caterer, transportation, guest accommodations, ceremony provided us with the tools to make for a magical day.
    We were most appreciative of how the team helped us switch gears and venue locations when the weather conditions caused us to have to move from our original plan to an alternative plan. The NK team flawlessly transformed our wedding overnight and made for a breathtaking event more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Their patience and support the day of was spectacular from start to finish

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Cara

Cara Glauser · Getting married on 04/02/2021

wedding planner

Nicole, Korrin and the whole NK team we're amazing to work with!! I could not have gotten through my wedding without them!!! No joke. The team was so on top of every detail, patient with my crazy family (and me), helpful and did it all with a smile. On the day of the wedding, Korrin and the team kept me calm, had everything done, got me anything I needed, and made the day seem so effortless and stress-free (and we we're running behind from makeup, so I was anxious). It's crazy to even imagine if I had to coordinate all of the vendors on top of everything. I had a vision of singing to my husband at our reception, and Korrin coordinated every detail with the band, had lyrics printed for me, put together my vision, and had a drink waiting for me to calm my nerves right before the song. We can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work, patience and kindness!! Highly highly recommend NK and her team for any couple getting married or planning an event. You won't regret it! Thank you again! xo

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Dara

Dara Leslie · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wouldn't Want to do a Wedding without NK Productions

Nicole and her entire team at NK Productions was exceptional from beginning to end. We used her “day of” services for our daughter’s wedding and it was so much more than just “day of”. Our lead coordinator, Kerri, contacted us a month before the wedding to get all our vendor information. She spoke with each vendor and served as the point person for logistics coordination. She held several conference calls with our immediate family to make sure everyone was on the same page. She assisted in the rehearsal and was back the next day for the wedding with her assistant Melanie. It was so nice to have two people behind the scenes making sure all ran smoothly, and they insured that it did! The special touches of snapping a few Iphone photos throughout the day for us, putting food in our rooms at the end of the night, ensuring our special belongings made it back to our room, there was nothing we asked for that they did not deliver. They were always pleasant, upbeat, and professional. We also used NK for design planning of the venue. This was such an easy process and gave us the direction we needed to get started. Nicole always answered emails promptly for any questions we had or advice we needed, and her team had wonderful and creative ideas. We truly would not want to do a wedding without them. Thank you so much for ensuring our day was perfect.

Sent on 03/05/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

NK Productions Wedding Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• None Other Wedding Bands

I can't say enough great things about NK Productions. Nicole and her entire staff are absolutely incredible to work with. They are always on their game and every wedding we worked with them has gone exceptionally well. Phenomenal and professional, they are the real deal!

• The Resort at Longboat Key Club Country Club Weddings

Nicole and her team, are the consummate professionals to help you with your wedding plans. No detail will go unnoticed and your day will be the smoothest you could imagine!!

• A Wedding with Grace Wedding Officiants

It is always a pleasure to work with NK Productions! Led by the talented and innovative Nicole Kaney, this accomplished team creates sophisticated weddings, styled with elegance and executed with grace. Nicole is very attuned to her couples’ wishes and desires; along with a calming presence and a keen eye for aesthetics, she has a knack for pairing her couples with the right vendors to translate their vision into a distinctive and cherished day to remember. From vintage garden party to classic chic, NK Productions will deliver a one-of-a kind event that you and your guests will be talking about long after your wedding day is over.

• 2381 florinda Street Sarasota, FL, 34231 See on map
    9413621088 (Other Phone Number)
    9413621088 (Fax Number)
    Location of (NK Productions Wedding Planning)