NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

126 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

• Lisa

Lisa Vogt · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Dream wedding with NK Team

As the mother of the bride planning a Sarasota wedding for my daughter from Wisconsin, I can honestly say we could not have done it without the expertise of Nicole and Korrin. We selected the team because of their experience planning beautiful weddings at the exquisite venue, The Ca'dazan. Her input on all the details from florist, to photographer, caterer, transportation, guest accommodations, ceremony provided us with the tools to make for a magical day.
    We were most appreciative of how the team helped us switch gears and venue locations when the weather conditions caused us to have to move from our original plan to an alternative plan. The NK team flawlessly transformed our wedding overnight and made for a breathtaking event more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Their patience and support the day of was spectacular from start to finish

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Cara

Cara Glauser · Getting married on 04/02/2021

wedding planner

Nicole, Korrin and the whole NK team we're amazing to work with!! I could not have gotten through my wedding without them!!! No joke. The team was so on top of every detail, patient with my crazy family (and me), helpful and did it all with a smile. On the day of the wedding, Korrin and the team kept me calm, had everything done, got me anything I needed, and made the day seem so effortless and stress-free (and we we're running behind from makeup, so I was anxious). It's crazy to even imagine if I had to coordinate all of the vendors on top of everything. I had a vision of singing to my husband at our reception, and Korrin coordinated every detail with the band, had lyrics printed for me, put together my vision, and had a drink waiting for me to calm my nerves right before the song. We can't thank you guys enough for all the hard work, patience and kindness!! Highly highly recommend NK and her team for any couple getting married or planning an event. You won't regret it! Thank you again! xo

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Dara

Dara Leslie · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wouldn't Want to do a Wedding without NK Productions

Nicole and her entire team at NK Productions was exceptional from beginning to end. We used her “day of” services for our daughter’s wedding and it was so much more than just “day of”. Our lead coordinator, Kerri, contacted us a month before the wedding to get all our vendor information. She spoke with each vendor and served as the point person for logistics coordination. She held several conference calls with our immediate family to make sure everyone was on the same page. She assisted in the rehearsal and was back the next day for the wedding with her assistant Melanie. It was so nice to have two people behind the scenes making sure all ran smoothly, and they insured that it did! The special touches of snapping a few Iphone photos throughout the day for us, putting food in our rooms at the end of the night, ensuring our special belongings made it back to our room, there was nothing we asked for that they did not deliver. They were always pleasant, upbeat, and professional. We also used NK for design planning of the venue. This was such an easy process and gave us the direction we needed to get started. Nicole always answered emails promptly for any questions we had or advice we needed, and her team had wonderful and creative ideas. We truly would not want to do a wedding without them. Thank you so much for ensuring our day was perfect.

Sent on 03/05/2020

Kris Elbert · Getting married on 04/11/2020

Perfect level of planning

I must admit, I was hesitant to hire a planner - I was worried about "releasing the reins" to anyone - but when NK came along the month before the wedding, I felt like a ton of weight came off my shoulders! They made the wedding effortless for me, and really gave me the ability to enjoy the day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Maddie Winship · Married on 03/07/2020

All Star Team!

We had Rachael & Rachel as our day of team for the wedding and we could not be more thankful! Rachael reached out about a month before the wedding and went over every last detail of the wedding with me to make sure everything was on the right track. During the rehearsal I sat back and let the team takeover and direct everyone on where to stand, what to do, etc. They knew exactly where everyone needed to be and it was so nice to have such a knowledgeable team! The day of the wedding was flawless. Rachael has an extremely calming presence and is willing to go above and beyond to make the day perfect. She coordinated everything for me - from the first look to walking down the aisle and cutting the cake. The timeline that her and her team created was super helpful and she made sure we stayed on track the whole night. I didn't worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew everything was under control. I cannot recommend this team enough!!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Haley

Haley Randazzo · Married on 03/23/2019

Great Experience!

I cannot say enough nice things about Nicole, Korrin, and the rest of the NK team. We had our dream wedding at the Ca D’Zan at the Ringling museum and they were so incredible about making our vision a reality.

They are respectful of budget and opinions, while also providing great advice along the way. They were so organized and made the actual day of the wedding a breeze, we never felt rushed or like we were missing something.

I am a type-A, control freak and always had a ton of questions, as did my mother, and my mother-in-law and NK productions always answered them quickly and never made us feel like they were bothering them. From the moment we signed on with them on, I never felt super stressed or overwhelmed with wedding planning. Would recommend this team to any new bride, especially if you are planning from out of town like we were.

Thanks so much NK Productions for making our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Lindsay · Married on 02/23/2019

Fantastic Wedding Planner!!

There is only one work to describe NK Productions: AMAZING. I originally hired a different planner who I worked with for the past year or so to plan my wedding. A month and a half before the wedding, I was not having a good experience with limited responses to emails, phone calls, etc.and nothing getting accomplished. I decided to call NK Productions to see if they would be available to take over for the remaining time. The minute I spoke with Nicole, I knew I wanted to move forward with NK Productions. I signed a contract with her the next day. Nicole was able to fix our rental issues and help come up with a wonderful layout to ensure that everything flowed properly. She was extremely responsive and completely professional. I was confident that NK Productions would take care of our wedding day! All of our vendors were very pleased to hear that NK Productions was taking over. Nicole assigned Kerri as our lead planner. Kerri and her team did a fantastic job! Kerri was not only nice but also super organized, which I really appreciated. She was responsive to emails/texts. Kerri assisted us with everything from timeline to coordination of our many vendors. On the day of our our wedding, everything went so timely and smoothly. The team took care of everything to make sure our wedding went perfectly. The best part was that my Mom and I did not have to worry about a thing or stress out the month of the wedding. We were completely confident with NK Productions and Kerri as the lead planner so we were actually able to enjoy everything. My only regret was not hiring NK Productions from the very start! If you are trying to decide about hiring a planner for your wedding, I would 100% recommend NK Productions. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

Hiring NK Productions was THE BEST decision!

Working with NK Productions was the best decision I made for my wedding planning. The team continued to impress throughout the process. They quickly proved themselves and established trust, so my husband and I, and our families, could enjoy our special day. I knew that they had everything covered and I did not need to worry about a thing. We had the most perfect day!
    Thank you Nicole, Kerri, and Jessica!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

My wedding wouldn't have been the same withouht them!!!

NK Productions did such an amazing job helping me plan my wedding!!! Rachael and Jessica were absolutely outstanding!! They completely took the stress out of the planning process and everything was even better than I could have ever pictured it to be! My wedding wouldn't have been as perfect as it was without them!!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Alexa

Alexa Kaminski · Married on 11/03/2018

The Best Investment ❤️

Absolutely fabulous team! Nicole, Korrin and the entire NK team went above and beyond to ensure every detail was perfect. Nicole made the wedding planning process run seamlessly together while answering all of our crazy questions and handling every aspect like a pro. Cannot recommend NK enough! We had a stunning evening and were able to relax and have the best time as we knew we were in great hands. Her team also helped coordinate our entire wedding weekend! With her experience Nicole was able to give us phenomenal recommendations on EVERYTHING and we are so grateful to her and her team for the best weekend ❤️.

Sent on 11/04/2019

aubrie · Married on 10/20/2018

Must hire for your wedding!!

Working with Nicole and her team was the best decision I ever made during the wedding process (besides saying yes to my now husband :)). Planning a destination wedding is never easy, but working with Nicole and her team were incredible from the very start and made the whole process fun and exciting. While planning I was in PA school and did not have a lot of time to focus on the wedding. I worked closely with Nicole leading up to the wedding and she was amazing with working around my busy schedule and not making me feel overwhelmed, even when I would call her stressing out that I was not doing enough! She was very professional, detail oriented and creative, coming up with new creative ideas to make my wedding feel intimate and special. She took my vision and made it come to life even better than I could have imagined. On the wedding day, Korrin was my lead coordinator and she was very professional and outstanding to work with as well. We had a mini hiccup a couple days before the wedding with the getting ready room (the hotels fault) and she showed up within an hour with me at the hotel to figure out a solution and get me exactly what I needed for the day of. On the day of the wedding, they kept everything stress free and flowing smoothly. I highly recommend NK and her team for your wedding. I can not thank them enough for all of their hard work and giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 10/13/2018

Highly Recommend

NK Wedding planning was a great decision for us! Kerrie B & Korrin were life savers on our wedding day. Nicole was always available to us with great advice & insight throughout our whole wedding planning process. We truly appreciated their guidance & their help from start to finish on our special day. Thank you NK Wedding Team!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2018

How could we ever express enough gratitude for what NK Production's team did for my daughter, son-in-law, and our family? Specifically Nicole Kaney; she exceeded our expectations and hit the wedding out of the park. If you're lucky enough to work with her you will understand why we're over-the-moon about her services. Being that it was a destination wedding, you can imagine how essential it was to have a planner we know we could trust to get the job done. NK Productions did that and then some! From the day we reached out to her to the day of the wedding, she was outstanding to work with and very detail oriented. She set up all our vendors, offered phenomenal ideas, and made the day look straight out of a fairytale. You could feel the love and passion she has for her job. Thank you Nicole for your competence and navigation throughout the entire crazy process of planning. We can't imagine anyone organizing a wedding without someone as efficient as you! Honestly every person talks about how the wedding was the best they've ever been to, and that's a testament to Nicole's expertise! From day 1 of planning we experienced nothing but smooth sailing in terms of communication and recommendations. You want perfection? NK Productions is the only choice!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

On my wedding weekend, I was completely relaxed and soaking up every moment—and that’s because Nicole and her team had taken care of every detail. It would have been disastrous if I had tried this on my own! Nicole has outstanding style and a robust Rolodex of vendors. She gave us great recommendations and made sure everything fell into place perfectly. She gave me (and, more important, my mother) peace of mind. It was a beautiful event that I will remember for the rest of my life and I’m so thankful for all of Nicole’s help.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Keely · Married on 04/28/2018

Let’s start with the bottom line: My wedding was spectacular, nothing went wrong, and I enjoyed every minute of the day because of Nicole and my day-of planner, Rachel.

And I wasn’t easy to please, trust me. Some examples:

- I wanted an NK Productions wedding, but below the budget they normally work with. Nicole agreed to take me on as a client anyway.

- I wanted tiny oranges in my flowers. Two weeks before the wedding, my florist contacted me to say she couldn’t get them. I called Nicole, and an hour later it was taken care of. I got my tiny oranges and they looked FAB.

- I wanted special paper banners from Mexico City. My mother-in-law got them to Rachel, who worked with the lighting team to string them up. They were flawless, nothing was damaged.

- I don’t like tents unless they’re clear. Nicole remembered that from our first consultation a year before the wedding, so she reserved one in case I decided I wanted to use it last minute. Of course I wanted to use it last minute!

- I freaked out two months before my wedding with all the pressure of planning. Nicole gave me a whole month off, instead working directly with my mom and mother-in-law to get everything done.

- I paid for full planning with a day-of coordinator, Rachel, whom I adore. But Nicole wanted to see me in my dress, so she stopped by the wedding to wish me well even though I hadn’t paid for her to be there.

- My wedding was one of four on that Saturday, but it felt like the only one NK Productions was working on the whole year!

I enjoyed my experience working with Nicole and Rachel so much, I plan to stay in touch with them and remain friends if I can.

This review is already long, but let me summarize why you should hire NK Productions.

- Nicole and her team are the nicest, most responsible, most organized, most professional people I’ve ever hired for anything. Period.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even start with my love, respect, and gratitude for NK Productions? I guess I’ll start from the very beginning! My then-fiance, now husband and I had locked down our wedding date and venue… yay!… Site unseen, 1,300 miles from our home, leaving us only six months to plan a destination wedding… Gulp! Enter Nicole and her wonderful team. From the very start, NK Productions was an incredible partner that brought much needed support, unmatched wisdom, and a whole lot of excitement to the entire planning process! Nicole and lead designer Korrin worked closely with us to first understand our dream wedding. This is when the fun truly started! Korrin has an incredibly talented mind that captures what you’re saying (or pinning) and turns it into a reality! And while each decision seemed overwhelming at the time, Nicole and Korrin made it as easy and as enjoyable as possible by offering us choices that fit within our vision. They kept us on track, ensuring each detail was covered, each contract was reviewed, and each item was checked off. A month away from the big weekend, Nicole introduced us to lead planner Rachael. Rachael was our day-of coordinator and an absolute BLESSING! She was a reliable and enthusiastic resource to have leading up to the big day who made sure EVERYTHING was ready. I really don’t know where I would have been without her! On our wedding day, NKP came in full-force! Joining Rachael were superstars Melissa, Kim, and Jessica. The team made sure the wedding day itinerary was executed perfectly. They operated on the fly, ensured everyone was where they needed to be and doing what they needed to do, and allowed all of us to enjoy the best day of our lives! Reflecting back, I had an absolute blast planning my wedding with NKP (and my dear mother)! My advice to you is to enjoy every single moment of the planning process because it flies by… take deep breaths and smile (you’re getting married!!!)… and to hire NKP because they are game changers!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Helen · Married on 02/17/2018

We decided we wanted a day of coordinator for our wedding. After meeting with Nicole we realized we were in way over our heads with our busy schedules. We weren’t going to have time to figure out all the details with the type of wedding we were looking to have. We ended up using the full package with one of Nicole’s other planners to be there the day of. We planned our wedding for a little less than a year. Nicole and her team helped us create our dream wedding. We had a vision and what was created was even more beautiful and magical than what we had imagined. Throughout the whole process we felt we were being taken care of and in good hands. The day of we had Kerri and Korrin with us. They made the day go off without a hitch. If there were any hiccups in the day, we didn’t know about it. It was the absolute perfect day. Still over a month later our guests are telling us how it was the most magical wedding they ever attended.

Sent on 04/02/2018

Chandler · Married on 02/10/2018

Nk was amazing from the start! I chose to do the Day of Coordination package and Korrin and Kerri were the absolute BEST! They were both so on top of things and ensured everything ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing!!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring NK Productions as our wedding planner was the absolute best decision we could have ever made! From the beginning, Nicole was incredibly helpful and responsive with any question or requests we had. Not only is Nicole amazing, but her team is as well. Korrin, Morgan and Kerri were amazing to work with the day of our wedding and made it the absolute most stress-free day we could have ever imagined! From making sure the day went smoothly, to showing up to our hotel room at the end of the night with cake leftovers and all of our gifts already in the room, they thought of every single little detail to make our day as special as possible. I can't recommend Nicole and team enough! Thank you NK Productions!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Cassandra · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with NO and Kerri was a dream! The whole team made our wedding experience so amazing and easy. These ladies go above and beyond on so many levels and literally became family through the process. Kerri was the most wonderful person to have there on our big dday and made everything flow so easily. I can not thank you all enough for such an amazing experience, love and support. Thank you again

Sent on 11/27/2017

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

We had NK productions fir our month of wedding planner. They were all so amazing!! Rachael was our lead for our wedding and she made me feel very at ease and I knew it would all be perfect. She understood our vision from day one and our wedding was perfect! Thank you NK productions!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2017

Hiring NKP was single-handedly the best decision we made while planning our wedding. We worked with Nicole through the whole process and she was simply amazing. She’s incredibly organized, knowledgeable and calm and no detail went undiscussed. We were planning a destination wedding in Sarasota and Nicole was extremely helpful in providing vendors that fit our wedding style. Not only did Nicole make the wedding process stress-free but the week-of and day-of were stress-free as well. She’s so calm, which made us feel relaxed and calm as well. We were able to enjoy every minute of the wedding because we had such confidence that Nicole and her team (who are also all awesome) had everything under control. I’m honestly sad it’s all over because I won’t be able to work with them anymore. I can’t say enough about how much I loved working with NKP, they’re the absolute best!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2017

Aliena · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole and her team made our entire wedding happen! I don’t know what we would have done without them!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2017

To say we were pleased was and under statement. We had to move the wedding venue three days before the event due to the weather. We had a guests lists of 200+. Nicole and her team made it a flawless move. They took over once we picked the new venue and worked magic. They made my job as mother of the bride much easier. I can not express my gratitude for all Nicole and her team accomplished. One of the best wedding decisions we made!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

NK Productions was the perfect choice for our wedding, and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an organized, knowledgeable, and professional wedding planner. Korrin was our day-of planner, and she was a rockstar! She and her team made sure that the day flowed smoothly from start to finish, and with 200 guests, at a rained-out beach wedding, I really do not know how they did it! :) I have heard how well-respected NK Productions is in the wedding industry, and now, as one of their brides, I know why. Every little detail was taken care of...the vendors all worked together perfectly, the rain plan was put into effect smoothly, and all transitions to the next part of the event were flawless...leaving my groom and I plenty of time to just enjoy our day. I cannot thank them enough for doing such an amazing job!!

Sent on 07/16/2017