NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

114 | Sarasota, FL

114 Reviews for NK Productions Wedding Planning

114 NK Productions Wedding Planning Reviews

Maggie · Married on 07/08/2018

How could we ever express enough gratitude for what NK Production's team did for my daughter, son-in-law, and our family? Specifically Nicole Kaney; she exceeded our expectations and hit the wedding out of the park. If you're lucky enough to work with her you will understand why we're over-the-moon about her services. Being that it was a destination wedding, you can imagine how essential it was to have a planner we know we could trust to get the job done. NK Productions did that and then some! From the day we reached out to her to the day of the wedding, she was outstanding to work with and very detail oriented. She set up all our vendors, offered phenomenal ideas, and made the day look straight out of a fairytale. You could feel the love and passion she has for her job. Thank you Nicole for your competence and navigation throughout the entire crazy process of planning. We can't imagine anyone organizing a wedding without someone as efficient as you! Honestly every person talks about how the wedding was the best they've ever been to, and that's a testament to Nicole's expertise! From day 1 of planning we experienced nothing but smooth sailing in terms of communication and recommendations. You want perfection? NK Productions is the only choice!

NK Productions Wedding Planning 1

Katie · Married on 06/30/2018

On my wedding weekend, I was completely relaxed and soaking up every moment—and that’s because Nicole and her team had taken care of every detail. It would have been disastrous if I had tried this on my own! Nicole has outstanding style and a robust Rolodex of vendors. She gave us great recommendations and made sure everything fell into place perfectly. She gave me (and, more important, my mother) peace of mind. It was a beautiful event that I will remember for the rest of my life and I’m so thankful for all of Nicole’s help.

NK Productions Wedding Planning 2
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 8
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 9
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 10

Keely · Married on 04/28/2018

Let’s start with the bottom line: My wedding was spectacular, nothing went wrong, and I enjoyed every minute of the day because of Nicole and my day-of planner, Rachel.

And I wasn’t easy to please, trust me. Some examples:

- I wanted an NK Productions wedding, but below the budget they normally work with. Nicole agreed to take me on as a client anyway.

- I wanted tiny oranges in my flowers. Two weeks before the wedding, my florist contacted me to say she couldn’t get them. I called Nicole, and an hour later it was taken care of. I got my tiny oranges and they looked FAB.

- I wanted special paper banners from Mexico City. My mother-in-law got them to Rachel, who worked with the lighting team to string them up. They were flawless, nothing was damaged.

- I don’t like tents unless they’re clear. Nicole remembered that from our first consultation a year before the wedding, so she reserved one in case I decided I wanted to use it last minute. Of course I wanted to use it last minute!

- I freaked out two months before my wedding with all the pressure of planning. Nicole gave me a whole month off, instead working directly with my mom and mother-in-law to get everything done.

- I paid for full planning with a day-of coordinator, Rachel, whom I adore. But Nicole wanted to see me in my dress, so she stopped by the wedding to wish me well even though I hadn’t paid for her to be there.

- My wedding was one of four on that Saturday, but it felt like the only one NK Productions was working on the whole year!

I enjoyed my experience working with Nicole and Rachel so much, I plan to stay in touch with them and remain friends if I can.

This review is already long, but let me summarize why you should hire NK Productions.

- Nicole and her team are the nicest, most responsible, most organized, most professional people I’ve ever hired for anything. Period.

NK Productions Wedding Planning 11
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 18
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 19
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 20

Maggie · Married on 02/24/2018

Where do I even start with my love, respect, and gratitude for NK Productions? I guess I’ll start from the very beginning! My then-fiance, now husband and I had locked down our wedding date and venue… yay!… Site unseen, 1,300 miles from our home, leaving us only six months to plan a destination wedding… Gulp! Enter Nicole and her wonderful team. From the very start, NK Productions was an incredible partner that brought much needed support, unmatched wisdom, and a whole lot of excitement to the entire planning process! Nicole and lead designer Korrin worked closely with us to first understand our dream wedding. This is when the fun truly started! Korrin has an incredibly talented mind that captures what you’re saying (or pinning) and turns it into a reality! And while each decision seemed overwhelming at the time, Nicole and Korrin made it as easy and as enjoyable as possible by offering us choices that fit within our vision. They kept us on track, ensuring each detail was covered, each contract was reviewed, and each item was checked off. A month away from the big weekend, Nicole introduced us to lead planner Rachael. Rachael was our day-of coordinator and an absolute BLESSING! She was a reliable and enthusiastic resource to have leading up to the big day who made sure EVERYTHING was ready. I really don’t know where I would have been without her! On our wedding day, NKP came in full-force! Joining Rachael were superstars Melissa, Kim, and Jessica. The team made sure the wedding day itinerary was executed perfectly. They operated on the fly, ensured everyone was where they needed to be and doing what they needed to do, and allowed all of us to enjoy the best day of our lives! Reflecting back, I had an absolute blast planning my wedding with NKP (and my dear mother)! My advice to you is to enjoy every single moment of the planning process because it flies by… take deep breaths and smile (you’re getting married!!!)… and to hire NKP because they are game changers!

Helen · Married on 02/17/2018

We decided we wanted a day of coordinator for our wedding. After meeting with Nicole we realized we were in way over our heads with our busy schedules. We weren’t going to have time to figure out all the details with the type of wedding we were looking to have. We ended up using the full package with one of Nicole’s other planners to be there the day of. We planned our wedding for a little less than a year. Nicole and her team helped us create our dream wedding. We had a vision and what was created was even more beautiful and magical than what we had imagined. Throughout the whole process we felt we were being taken care of and in good hands. The day of we had Kerri and Korrin with us. They made the day go off without a hitch. If there were any hiccups in the day, we didn’t know about it. It was the absolute perfect day. Still over a month later our guests are telling us how it was the most magical wedding they ever attended.

Chandler · Married on 02/10/2018

Nk was amazing from the start! I chose to do the Day of Coordination package and Korrin and Kerri were the absolute BEST! They were both so on top of things and ensured everything ran smoothly. I didn’t have to worry about a thing!!

Aubrey · Married on 11/11/2017

Hiring NK Productions as our wedding planner was the absolute best decision we could have ever made! From the beginning, Nicole was incredibly helpful and responsive with any question or requests we had. Not only is Nicole amazing, but her team is as well. Korrin, Morgan and Kerri were amazing to work with the day of our wedding and made it the absolute most stress-free day we could have ever imagined! From making sure the day went smoothly, to showing up to our hotel room at the end of the night with cake leftovers and all of our gifts already in the room, they thought of every single little detail to make our day as special as possible. I can't recommend Nicole and team enough! Thank you NK Productions!!!

Cassandra · Married on 11/11/2017

Working with NO and Kerri was a dream! The whole team made our wedding experience so amazing and easy. These ladies go above and beyond on so many levels and literally became family through the process. Kerri was the most wonderful person to have there on our big dday and made everything flow so easily. I can not thank you all enough for such an amazing experience, love and support. Thank you again

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2017

We had NK productions fir our month of wedding planner. They were all so amazing!! Rachael was our lead for our wedding and she made me feel very at ease and I knew it would all be perfect. She understood our vision from day one and our wedding was perfect! Thank you NK productions!

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2017

Hiring NKP was single-handedly the best decision we made while planning our wedding. We worked with Nicole through the whole process and she was simply amazing. She’s incredibly organized, knowledgeable and calm and no detail went undiscussed. We were planning a destination wedding in Sarasota and Nicole was extremely helpful in providing vendors that fit our wedding style. Not only did Nicole make the wedding process stress-free but the week-of and day-of were stress-free as well. She’s so calm, which made us feel relaxed and calm as well. We were able to enjoy every minute of the wedding because we had such confidence that Nicole and her team (who are also all awesome) had everything under control. I’m honestly sad it’s all over because I won’t be able to work with them anymore. I can’t say enough about how much I loved working with NKP, they’re the absolute best!!!!

Aliena · Married on 10/14/2017

Nicole and her team made our entire wedding happen! I don’t know what we would have done without them!

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2017

To say we were pleased was and under statement. We had to move the wedding venue three days before the event due to the weather. We had a guests lists of 200+. Nicole and her team made it a flawless move. They took over once we picked the new venue and worked magic. They made my job as mother of the bride much easier. I can not express my gratitude for all Nicole and her team accomplished. One of the best wedding decisions we made!

NK Productions Wedding Planning 21
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 22
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 23
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 24
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 25
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 26
    NK Productions Wedding Planning 27

Brittany · Married on 06/10/2017

NK Productions was the perfect choice for our wedding, and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an organized, knowledgeable, and professional wedding planner. Korrin was our day-of planner, and she was a rockstar! She and her team made sure that the day flowed smoothly from start to finish, and with 200 guests, at a rained-out beach wedding, I really do not know how they did it! :) I have heard how well-respected NK Productions is in the wedding industry, and now, as one of their brides, I know why. Every little detail was taken care of...the vendors all worked together perfectly, the rain plan was put into effect smoothly, and all transitions to the next part of the event were flawless...leaving my groom and I plenty of time to just enjoy our day. I cannot thank them enough for doing such an amazing job!!

polly · Married on 06/03/2017

NKP was the most professional and helpful team when planning our wedding from a distance. Nicole and her staff are organized, calm and capable of planning the wedding of your dreams.
    The team helped run a seamless wedding the day of and everyone (bridal party and guests!) is still singing their praises and continues to compliment their professional and careful work. We loved every person we worked with!
    Cannot recommend them enough.

Meredith · Married on 05/20/2017

NK Productions was great. Their day of package complemented with consulting hours provided just the right amount of assistance.

Louise · Married on 04/29/2017

Coming across the NKP team was the answer to my wedding planning prayers! From the moment I reached out to Nicole, I immediately felt at ease and supported. I felt spoiled because I was lucky enough to work with both Nicole and Korrin. Both of them were so professional, warm, responsive, and creative! They connected me to the most incredible vendors. On my wedding day I felt like I was a part of an incredible team who made the entire experience feel so fun. Korrin was the main leader for my wedding weekend and she was absolutely incredible. My only regret is that I can't still work with them now that my wedding is over because they were all so wonderful, genuine, and encouraging. I couldn't recommend NKP any higher than a 10 out of 10! Thank you, NKP team for making our wedding planning experience feel so enjoyable and unforgettable!

Mandana · Married on 03/18/2017

Without NK Productions and Korrin, our wedding would not have gotten pulled off. They are so organized, so polite, and know what they're doing. Korrin was always 10 steps ahead of me, and before I could even ask her to do something for me she had already done it. She is the very reason I did not become a bridezilla. If you are getting married in Sarasota you absolutely must go with NK Productions. No questions about it!

erica · Married on 03/18/2017

My husband (!) and I are so thankful NK Productions helped with our wedding. We used them for our day of coordination and I do not know how I would have made it down the isle so smoothly without them! Both my husband and I work in the business and I have worked with NK productions on many events. I knew these girls were great but my whole day was able to be stress free thanks to them. I had full confidence in them and they did not disappoint! From help with our day of timeline, coordinating everyone at the rehearsal, to ensuring we stayed on track and on time during the actual wedding day NK's team of girls were nothing short of amazing. Kelsey Sue and Morgan helped get everything organized and decorated. They were also instrumental with keeping track of time. The wedding rushed by so quickly I can't imagine what we would have done without them. Don't look any further than NK Productions for your wedding coordinators. They truly are the best out there!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

NK Productions is the best in Sarasota! I could not have gone through the wedding planning process without them! Nicole and her team are truly the best in the industry and make you feel completely at ease and stress-free!

Kim · Married on 03/11/2017

Nicole & the rest of the NK team are absolutely amazing! Nicole was extremely understanding, helpful, and responsive during the entire process- even while pregnant, and having her son just a few months before our wedding. Had she not told me, I wouldn't have even known- she didn't miss a beat! The vendors she recommended were all incredible, and went above and beyond expectations. Being a Sarasota native, I've seen quite a few Ringling weddings, which is why I felt it was really important to make it our own, and unique to us on the day of our wedding. Not only did they help execute my vision... they completely nailed it. Everything was perfect and we would not have changed a single thing!

I have a really time demanding job, but tried to be as hands-on as I could in planning the wedding alongside the NK team. When I had a day (ok.. multiple days) where I panicked and thought we forgot something, Nicole had already taken care of it and got back to me almost immediately every single time. I got to a point where I stopped stressing (which is nearly impossible for me in most scenarios) because I was so confident that everything was taken care of. I (among everyone else around me) was shocked during the days leading up to the wedding, and the day of, that I wasn't nervous at all. From the year of planning, to the day/night of our wedding, everything went so smoothly, I couldn't even find a reason to be nervous. I know without Nicole, Melanie, and the rest of the team, that would not have been the case & I can't thank them enough!

Sabrina · Married on 02/25/2017

The best decision I made for our wedding was hiring NK Productions. Nicole, Rachael and the rest of the team were absolutely amazing to work with. I worked with Nicole leading up to my wedding and she was wonderful to work with and always helpful with décor questions, vendors and help at the food tasting. For our wedding day Rachael was our lead coordinator as well as 2 other team members. I cannot say enough great things about Rachael! The wedding was perfect and I can only thank the team that was there to make it perfect. I still have guests telling me how amazing Rachael was, how smooth everything went that day and how helpful they were in showing guests were to go. Rachael was extremely professional and helpful the month of the wedding and made sure all details were set in place before the big day. I would 100% recommend NK Productions to all brides in the area since they are the best around! Thank you for everything your team has done to make my wedding a dream come true :)

Lisa · Married on 01/21/2017

The entire NK team was incredible. They were timely when responding to my questions. They were also professional, polite, and attentive to our family, the various vendors, and guests. NK Productions added value to our event yet they remained flexible and sensitive to the atmosphere we were trying to create. The quality of their service made all the difference to our event. We would highly recommend them time and time again!

• F

Farleigh · Married on 10/22/2016

NKProductions was an integral part of our wedding weekend! After speaking with Nicole on the phone about our general ideas and timeline for the wedding, we came to the conclusion that a month-of coordiation service with phone consultation hours was the best package for us. My husband and I were planning our destination wedding from DC and they were there every step of the way to answer questions, provide advice, look over our vendor contracts and just keep our general sanity in check :) They even made a day trip to our venue while we were there for our tasting to go over our vision and help us bring everything together. Rachael was our wedding coordinator and I don't have enough nice things to say about her - she's truly amazing. She got on calls with me at all times - even helped me figure out a table debacle the day before (we were accidentally short one table). She kept the whole weekend running smoothly and was such a joy to have around.

I would highly recommend NKProductions!

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2016

Nicole's team was amazing to work with and made the day so enjoyable. Nicole was very responsive and made sure to stay on top of the other vendors we were working with! The day of, I did not need to worry about anything and was able to enjoy our wedding! Every vendor that she recommended (photographers, etc.) went above our expectations. I really enjoyed working with Nicole and her team and would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Lindsay · Married on 10/08/2016

Nicole is everything a wedding planner should be. Not only was she incredibly helpful throughout the planning process; she was by far the single best investment I made. She streamlined my ideas with her expertise and our budget, perfectly executing my overall vision in a timely manner.

Further, her day-of assistants were equally incredible. They were kind, organized, and most importantly, calming (I got married on the beach amid hurricane force winds).

I couldn't imagine my day without Nicole and her team and recommend her to everyone looking for