2637 Sunnybrook Drive, Sarasota, FL 34239 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Cat Pennenga Photography

A wedding photographer with a background in fashion and photojournalism, I am 100% inspired by love. Things that make me happy are gorgeous details, sparkly things and beautiful light (and of course my wire-haired fox terrier Rufus and my sweet husband of 9 years!). My clients mean the world to me, and I am honored to document their day from the biggest moments to the most intimate and quiet times together. Inspired by each new couple, I love to create romantic, authentic and timeless images that capture the story of your day.

I want to know what my clients are crazy about and what inspires them! It is so important for me to connect with my couples, so they can trust me to capture their day and tell their unique story. As a wedding photographer I strive to provide more than just a service, but instead a custom, hands-on experience from start to finish. So please reach out and let's connect!

Follow Cat Pennenga Photography on

Cat Pennenga Photography 4
Cat Pennenga Photography 5

K Thompson · Married on 01/19/2019

Fabulous experience overall!

We feel so lucky to have had Cat with us on our wedding day as our photographer. She was flexible and willing to create a customized wedding package perfect for us that included our rehearsal dinner. On the wedding day, she coordinated and curated so many different moments to make sure every memory was captured perfectly. She also made us feel so calm and relaxed on the wedding day, which was so appreciated. Our families could not stop talking about the incredible photographer who was so sweet and all over everything! We just got our photos back last month and are thrilled. They are so good. We highly recommend Cat for any wedding photo needs!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kym Smith · Married on 11/17/2018

I offer the highest recommendation for Cat and her photography!

I cannot say enough about Cat and her professional nature and calm and classic demeanor. If you are looking for a skilled and dependable photographer who is thorough in her work, I recommend, without hesitation, Cat. We are very pleased with her photography and look forward to working with her again!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Sabrina · Married on 11/03/2018

Exceptional

Truly exceptional photos. She captured every special moment and the photos are absolutely beautiful! She was flexible and responsive in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Cat to anyone!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Cat Pennenga Photography Pricing

Cat Pennenga Photography Price Rates

Cat Pennenga Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,425.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,475.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Inspired Events
    Inspired Events Wedding Planners

Cat is one of the most amazing photographer's I have ever worked with. Her photos are not simply beautiful but she has a knack for capturing those perfectly candid moments. The ones that emote and bring you back to that beautiful fleeting moment that now lives inside a photograph. Make the investment in someone that brings a love and passion for what they do and can make you believe in magic through her photographs. She is a talented, kind and creative photographer that will bring magic to your photos. I refer her to my clients all the time -They love her!

• Aurora Handiworks Events
    Aurora Handiworks Events Wedding Planners

This photographer is amazing! She has a creative eye and her ideas come to fruition. Her knowledge of and use of the camera is a gift. I would and have highly recommended her to my clients. Cat is well known and in demand, so book her early. Thank you Cat for all you do to make family's events special.

• Linens by the Sea
    Linens by the Sea Wedding Rentals

Creativity at its best when you work with Cat! If you want photos that are unique, true to your personality and done with a passion for the art, then Cat is your photographer. We get lots of pictures of our linens from Cat and they always are capturing so perfectly!

• 2637 Sunnybrook Drive Sarasota, 34239 See on map