Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nikkels Photography

WARM. LIVELY. VIBRANT. || Cherishing your special day the way you want it remembered.

I am a San Luis Obispo based Wedding and Portrait Photographer who loves love. I focus on working with natural light atop our gorgeous scenery we get to call our backyard. I aim to keep my couples relaxed and tend to all the little things that happen during a wedding.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Additional Hours (1)
Albums (1)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

My fiancé and I just recently had our engagement photos done with Michele and we absolutely loved them! She had an eye for great photo opportunities on our farm.

We can not wait for what the photos will look like on our wedding day! Thanks Michele!

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After being referred to Michele and first getting to meet over the phone, I knew it was going to be a perfect fit. From the beginning, she went above and beyond to make sure that both our engagement shoot and wedding day photography went smoothly and enjoyably. Her great energy and passion for taking photos can only be surpassed by her kind and positive attitude that really made her feel like a fast friend. Michele made sure all aspects of the process were taken care of and that no small detail went overlooked. She is professional, reliable and relatable which is the perfect combination when you want both beautiful detailed shots as well as fun candid photos. My husband and I were thrilled with both our engagement shoot and our wedding day photos. They perfectly encapsulated what our day meant to us. Michele is the best choice for amazing photos and an all around great experience. Thanks Michele for everything!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michele did an amazing job! She captured our big day so well. The pictures turned out great and we will cherish them for the rest of our life! Michele is such a sweet person and she made sure our day ran so smoothly. We could not have asked for a better photographer and will definitely choose her for any other photography needs that we have!

Profile Picture Bricklyn , 9/9/17, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1514083829 51f2fc8efaf53c86 del giorgio wedding by nikkels photography 1407

Free Engagement Shoot!

$250.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
When booking your wedding and mention this add, receive an engagement session on us as a thank you!! Or use it for an anniversary shoot in the future!!
#WW7e7779c5bebb9379