Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Niki Marie Photography

I am a wedding photographer for the Classic Bride. I believe in capturing classic images that will stand the test of time. Not only do I strive to capture those timeless images for my brides, but also for their future grandchildren one day. You see, these pictures are not meant to sit in an old dusty box under your bed, but to be passed down for generations. These pictures are part of your legacy. Niki Marie Photography is based in Detroit, Chicago, and New York.

Follow Niki Marie Photography on

25 Reviews for Niki Marie Photography

Niki Marie Photography 1
Niki Marie Photography 2
Niki Marie Photography 3
Niki Marie Photography 4

Melissa Branco · Married on 12/15/2018

The Only Photographer to Consider!

Niki's work is absolutely magnificent! She has an incredible eye and captures the best moments. Niki took both our engagement and wedding photos, and the compliments have been endless. To top it off, Niki is the sweetest person!! I was so happy to have her near me on my wedding day. I am so grateful that we have our memories beautifully documented thanks to Niki!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Kendra · Married on 11/24/2018

Beyond amazing pictures

Niki and her husband were hands down the best photographers I could have asked for. We started off with a face to face meet and greet and niki was the sweetest person ever and made me feel like I’ve known her for years. I live out of state from my wedding so she was right there via email to answer all of my questions quickly. The wedding day went without a hitch, they both made sure we were comfortable and that we were not missing any pictures we might have wanted. Their attention to detail and amazing skills made our pictures absolutely stunning. I love every single one. I get comments on my pictures daily still over a week later. I would recommend Niki to everyone!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Niki is beyond amazing!!! When I first had her do our engagement photos, I was literally blown away at how beautiful they looked!! She is so talented and made all of my wedding day dreams a reality!!! She captured everything I wanted and MORE!!! I’m obsessed with how amazing our wedding photos look!!! I cannot thank you enough Niki, you’re the BEST!!! Highly, highly recommend her above anyone else!!!

Sent on 08/27/2018