1224 Tully Rd, Modesto, CA 95350 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About NC Artistry

NC Artistry--located in Modesto, California and also serving the Sacramento area--is a wedding beauty and health company with an extensive portfolio of amazing work. With great passion for the beauty industry, Natalie has been at work as a stylist for eight years. She has experience with all hair and skin types, so her makeup skills range from light and natural to more bold and dramatic. Natalie also takes pride in being punctual, professional, and organized. With this wonderful stylist at your side, you will never have to worry about the beauty planning process or any other details of your special day.

NC Artistry offers a diverse portfolio of work to allow you to take some ideas for your celebration. Natalie also offers group services that include hair, makeup, and other salon services. Natalie’s hair services include blowouts, coloring, extensions, haircuts, and more. Her makeup services include contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, on-site makeup, and more. Other services offered by Natalie include:

• Textured hair styling

NC Artistry 6
NC Artistry 7

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Natalie was absolutely amazing! I worked with her on getting both hair and makeup services in place for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law for my wedding. She was super responsive, flexible, and absolutely rocked the makeup. She had a colleague with her to help with hair on the big day who also did a wonderful job. They both made all of us feel absolutely beautiful. I'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    NC Artistry 8
    NC Artistry 9
    NC Artistry 10
    NC Artistry 11

NC Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!!! I had an absolute blast with all of you ladies. You made my job so easy that day and all your kindness you showed me made me feel so welcome. I wish you the best of luck in your new journey as a wife !

Ali · Married on 08/04/2018

the. best. PERIOD.

Natalie was seriously so easy to work with! She made sure to listen to what my girls and I wanted and make it even more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined. She had such a positive attitude and made us feel so relaxed while she took care of us. My hair and makeup didn’t even budge, and I got married in triple digit weather! I would HIGHLY recommend Natalie to make you look and feel glamourous for your big day!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    NC Artistry 12
    NC Artistry 13
    NC Artistry 14
    NC Artistry 15

NC Artistry's reply:

Cue the ugly cry face. Ali girl! You are so special to me and I love how close we got during and after your wedding. You have become more than just a client of mine you have become a great friend. Chace is such a lucky guy! He married a real life Miranda Lambert. I had way too much fun with you and your girls on wedding day. Bless your hearts for providing me with Starbucks (; I wish you all the happiness in the world and am so thankful to have been a part of your wedding day

Danika Briggs · Married on 08/04/2018

Amazingly talented!

Natalie is an extraordinary hairstylist and a wonderful person to work with. She did my hair for my wedding and it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She was open to my thoughts and ideas, then used her creativity to fit the style I wanted. She deserves a HUGE 'thank you' for everything! :)

Sent on 11/10/2018

Award

NC Artistry Pricing

NC Artistry Price Rates

NC Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• 1224 Tully Rd Modesto, CA, 95350 See on map