1307 Court St McHenry Massage Center, McHenry, IL 60050 Map · Phone number

About Natural Therapy Wellness Center

Natural Therapy Wellness Center provides therapeutic massage by Illinois Licensed Massage Therapists with special attention paid to the specific needs of the client. For brides and bridesmaid's parties, we offer massage therapy before the wedding for relaxation and enjoyment. We can massage up to 5 people at one time and for larger groups, we offer continental breakfast while waiting for your turn. Many brides will have half-hour sessions and gather in our waiting area with breakfast as a relaxing start to your day of pre-wedding preparation. Also, for out of town guests, we will be able to provide and pre or post wedding relaxation session. Perfect for travelers to relax before the big day.

Follow Natural Therapy Wellness Center on

9a6c47568f169eca 1384277985599 massagepicforsite 24493849st
ntwcextralargecanvas2newlogo jpg

1 Reviews for Natural Therapy Wellness Center

Tricia · Married on 09/24/2016

I received massages and airbrush tanning from Natural Therapy Wellness Ceneter before my wedding and loved every second of it. Wedding planning was so stressful for me, I'm grateful to have had this outlet to keep me so relaxed! Every massage therapist there is seriously a mircacle worker and the airbrush tanner they use is a natural product that didn't leave me looking orange at all, just the perfect natural wedding glow! I recieved a tan from them before my engagement pictures, bachelorette party, bridal shower and of course the big wedding day. The tan last forever, great color, doesn't smell and fades really nice (not splotchy at all). They can even accommodate full wedding parties which is such a special treat to share with your bridesmaids. Trust me, they will love it.
    Thank you Natural Therapy Wellness Center!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Natural Therapy Wellness Center's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your wedding, Tricia. We really appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future as well.

Natural Therapy Wellness Center FAQ

• What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 40.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Massages
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• 1307 Court St, McHenry Massage Center McHenry, 60050 See on map