Minneapolis, MN 55404 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Naomi Anderson Events + Design

We are a Minneapolis-based event planning company, specialized in wedding design, planning and day-of coordination. We are dedicated to creating unique and memorable weddings for our clients as we bring your vision to life…That’s why we love what we do! Visit us at www.naomianderson.com

Follow Naomi Anderson Events + Design on

onstad 501 51 953295 1570805892

14 Reviews for Naomi Anderson Events + Design

• Maggie

Maggie · Married on 10/19/2019

Phenomenal Service, Kindest Person You’ll Ever Meet!!

Wow, I don’t know where to begin or even how to express my gratitude for Naomi. She was a blessing for our wedding!!! The day would not have gone as seamless and smoothly if we didn’t have her in our court!! Naomi responds quickly to emails and is always willing to help answer your questions. She sets up an initial meeting with you where she throughly goes through the day and explains her role in your wedding. She then asks you questions, and takes all that information to create the most amazing day of timeline. Every hour (and sometimes minutes) were planned. She thought of things that never would have came across my mind. She takes care of you and does whatever she can to make your day perfect!! She even came to the final walk through and the wedding rehearsal! She is extremely professional, kind, easy to work with, hard working, and wonderful!! She plans the day, while helping set up, clean up, coordinate payments, and make sure the wedding party is where they are supposed to be!! We had a guest who was concerned about being below a speaker, and instead of stressing me out on the day of the wedding, she took matters into her own hands and solved the situation!! I am sure there were many moments like this throughout the day that I didn’t even know happened because our little angel Naomi, handled it all!! If you want a stress free day, someone who will be there to support, help, and care for you, Naomi is your girl! She is extremely talented as a wedding planner and coordinator. She was born for this position and she will go above and beyond your expectations!! Don’t hesitate, hire her ASAP!!! Someone as wonderful, kind, talented, and helpful as Naomi won’t last long! Thank you again Naomi for making our day perfect!! All your help (even the little things) did not go unnoticed! We are so appreciative for all you did for us!!!

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Martinez · Married on 09/20/2019

I don't know how I could've done it without Naomi!

This is my second time being married. The first time, I did not have a coordinator. My mother and friends had to set things up, I was being pulled around everywhere, and I felt like I was going nuts on the day that I was supposed to be enjoying myself. I actually cried at the end of the night because I was so frustrated by the events of the day. This time around, I decided to have a day-of coordinator, and WOW, I am sooo happy I did. Naomi Anderson was amazing in every single way. She set up all my items exactly how I wanted them, cleaned up after the guys when they had left a bunch of things behind after getting ready, wrangled us together, made sure all the vendors were on time... She even came to my last minute "rehearsal dinner" the night before, just to introduce herself to everyone and go over a few things. I was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest this time because I had nothing to worry about; she had everything under control and locked down. Thank you so much, Naomi! You made our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Naomi Anderson Events + Design's reply:

Thank you, Jessica and Brandon! It was a pleasure to be part of your day. We had a great vendor team and everyone was splendid! We are glad your day was absolutely perfect.

Joe Bell · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect planner!

We loved working with Naomi. She was super flexible to schedule around our busy schedules leading up to our wedding, and made it easy to stay on track. On the day of, Naomi disappeared into the background and made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn't have to think about any logistics. Bonus - she made our farmers market flowers look like professional bouquets as she was setting up. We'd recommend Naomi to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Naomi Anderson Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 925.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Naomi Anderson Events + Design 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55404 See on map
    Location of (Naomi Anderson Events + Design)