Minneapolis, MN 55404 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 2

About Naomi Anderson Events + Design

Naomi Anderson | Events + Design is a full-service event planning and design company based in Minneapolis. We are committed and dedicated to creating memorable events as we bring your visions to life…Visit us at www.naomianderson.com

Follow Naomi Anderson Events + Design on

onstad 501 51 953295 1570805892

12 Reviews for Naomi Anderson Events + Design

• Jessica

Jessica Martinez · Married on 09/20/2019

I don't know how I could've done it without Naomi!

This is my second time being married. The first time, I did not have a coordinator. My mother and friends had to set things up, I was being pulled around everywhere, and I felt like I was going nuts on the day that I was supposed to be enjoying myself. I actually cried at the end of the night because I was so frustrated by the events of the day. This time around, I decided to have a day-of coordinator, and WOW, I am sooo happy I did. Naomi Anderson was amazing in every single way. She set up all my items exactly how I wanted them, cleaned up after the guys when they had left a bunch of things behind after getting ready, wrangled us together, made sure all the vendors were on time... She even came to my last minute "rehearsal dinner" the night before, just to introduce herself to everyone and go over a few things. I was able to enjoy my wedding to the fullest this time because I had nothing to worry about; she had everything under control and locked down. Thank you so much, Naomi! You made our special day absolutely perfect.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Naomi Anderson Events + Design's reply:

Thank you, Jessica and Brandon! It was a pleasure to be part of your day. We had a great vendor team and everyone was splendid! We are glad your day was absolutely perfect.

Joe Bell · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect planner!

We loved working with Naomi. She was super flexible to schedule around our busy schedules leading up to our wedding, and made it easy to stay on track. On the day of, Naomi disappeared into the background and made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn't have to think about any logistics. Bonus - she made our farmers market flowers look like professional bouquets as she was setting up. We'd recommend Naomi to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Miranda · Married on 08/04/2018

Lawrence and Miranda

Naomi was a God send. She is so incredibly nice. She took SO much stress off the wedding planning process, especially on the day of the wedding. She created a wedding timeline so the vendors and wedding party knew exactly what was going on. If I ever had a question she responded very promptly. She referred a great person to do our Save the Dates and Invitations and they looked amazing. On the day of the wedding she wore 10 hats and wore them well. Such a pleasure working with her. Thanks for everything Naomi!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Naomi Anderson Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 925.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Naomi Anderson Events + Design 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Naomi Anderson Events + Design 2
    2020 Day-of Coordination Services: Starting at $750!

Getting married in 2020? Book our Day-of Coorindation package starting at $750! Book by October 31, 2019, and claim this offer!

Original price: $925

Service: up to 10 hours of coordination on the day-of PLUS unlimited email/phone consultations. A planner and coordinator on the day-of; assistance with decor set-up, coordination of vendors and more!

• Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55404 See on map