Minneapolis, MN 55404 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,200
Availability Check your date

About Naomi Anderson Events + Design

Naomi Anderson | Events + Design is a full-service event planning and design company based in Minneapolis. We are committed and dedicated to creating memorable events as we bring your visions to life…Visit us at www.naomianderson.com

Follow Naomi Anderson Events + Design on

Ceremony Decor
amyanderson rn2330

9 Reviews for Naomi Anderson Events + Design

Huda · Married on 06/23/2018

I'm so happy I chose to have Naomi as my Day-of-Coordinator! She was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process and did such a great job communicating with all my vendors. She handled everything on the day of, including updating our timeline as we ran behind schedule. 3 months later and I'm still so thankful for Naomi!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Naomi Anderson Events + Design's reply:

Thank you, Huda and Michael! It was wonderful to be part of your wedding day and share great memories!
    Naomi

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Naomi was SO GREAT to work with!!! She was on top of everything from the first day we met. She was very organized and thought through every little detail and provided some great advice along the way. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to think about a thing. She helped set up all of the decorations while the second coordinator helped direct us at the church and they both did an amazing job. I definitely would recommend Naomi for your wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/26/2018

Naomi Anderson Events + Design will melt away all your stress from wedding planning! Hiring her and her team was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. We hired her for day-of-coordination, and they did an incredible job. She was available and prompt in her email responses throughout the entire time leading up to the day. She also ran the rehearsal, which was great! Naomi and her team understand style as well, which was important to me in regards to executing my wedding vision. Naomi and her team stood out compared to other planning services, as not all planners are talented in both event planning AND style/design. I trusted them with set up of all my decor for both ceremony and reception, and they made my vision become a reality. Also, I cannot even imagine how stressed I would have been had I not hired her. She allowed me to be present during my wedding day. By hiring her, I didn't have to worry about little details of the day, or about vendors coming up to me to ask last-minute questions. I simply directed all vendor questions to her, and trusted in her decisions with any day-of dilemmas that came up. She is highly organized and is highly knowledgeable and experienced in running weddings. She has a very sweet personality, with a great sense of command and direction, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She let us know of any complications that might arise beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises, and was great at troubleshooting any potential issues that came up. I highly recommend Naomi Anderson Events + Design for your wedding planning and design needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Naomi Anderson Events + Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 925.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2