Naomi Anderson Events + Design Reviews

10 | Minneapolis, MN

10 Reviews for Naomi Anderson Events + Design

Joe Bell · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect planner!

We loved working with Naomi. She was super flexible to schedule around our busy schedules leading up to our wedding, and made it easy to stay on track. On the day of, Naomi disappeared into the background and made sure everything ran smoothly so we didn't have to think about any logistics. Bonus - she made our farmers market flowers look like professional bouquets as she was setting up. We'd recommend Naomi to anyone!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Huda · Married on 06/23/2018

I'm so happy I chose to have Naomi as my Day-of-Coordinator! She was so wonderful to work with throughout the whole process and did such a great job communicating with all my vendors. She handled everything on the day of, including updating our timeline as we ran behind schedule. 3 months later and I'm still so thankful for Naomi!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Naomi Anderson Events + Design's reply:

Thank you, Huda and Michael! It was wonderful to be part of your wedding day and share great memories!
    Naomi

Brooke · Married on 06/01/2018

Naomi was SO GREAT to work with!!! She was on top of everything from the first day we met. She was very organized and thought through every little detail and provided some great advice along the way. On the day of the wedding, we didn't have to think about a thing. She helped set up all of the decorations while the second coordinator helped direct us at the church and they both did an amazing job. I definitely would recommend Naomi for your wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Cynthia · Married on 05/26/2018

Naomi Anderson Events + Design will melt away all your stress from wedding planning! Hiring her and her team was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. We hired her for day-of-coordination, and they did an incredible job. She was available and prompt in her email responses throughout the entire time leading up to the day. She also ran the rehearsal, which was great! Naomi and her team understand style as well, which was important to me in regards to executing my wedding vision. Naomi and her team stood out compared to other planning services, as not all planners are talented in both event planning AND style/design. I trusted them with set up of all my decor for both ceremony and reception, and they made my vision become a reality. Also, I cannot even imagine how stressed I would have been had I not hired her. She allowed me to be present during my wedding day. By hiring her, I didn't have to worry about little details of the day, or about vendors coming up to me to ask last-minute questions. I simply directed all vendor questions to her, and trusted in her decisions with any day-of dilemmas that came up. She is highly organized and is highly knowledgeable and experienced in running weddings. She has a very sweet personality, with a great sense of command and direction, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She let us know of any complications that might arise beforehand so there wouldn't be any surprises, and was great at troubleshooting any potential issues that came up. I highly recommend Naomi Anderson Events + Design for your wedding planning and design needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Megan · Married on 07/14/2017

We hired Naomi Anderson Events and Design for July 2017 wedding. We could not have been happier with the service she provided. On the wedding day Naomi and her assistant took care of all the little issues that inevitably pop up and I was free to enjoy my own party. If anything went wrong I couldn't tell! She helped my family (we DIY'd a lot of the decor) with set-up and take-down and made sure everything was accounted for at the end of the night while I was off at our after party. It was so great to know that I didn't have to worry about anything. Prior to the wedding she was extremely organized and efficient in getting us our timelines and she helped with centerpiece design as well. I would highly recommend Naomi!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/08/2017

Choose Naomi Anderson as your wedding coordinator- you won't be disappointed! She was extremely helpful in answering any questions I had, helping me get & stay organized in the planning process, and she executed the day-of coordination perfectly. Any issue that came up, she handled with ease. Naomi went ABOVE & BEYOND as our day-of coordinator and we honestly couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/07/2016

Naomi is an old co-worker and friend of mine and she was SO extremely helpful in helping me plan my wedding. I was not looking forward to any part of the planning process- and I was doing it all in 10 months! Naomi assured me that this timeline was realistic and actually got me excited about each stage that was coming up. She was very calming and kept me stress free when I would vent to her about everything I had going on. Her wedding was so beautiful so it was easy to trust the advice/tips she was giving. She is very organized and creative and I honestly could not have planned my wedding without her guidance. Thank you!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

JENNIFER · Married on 06/25/2016

I had the pleasure of being in Naomi's wedding and was very impressed. She has a keen eye for detail and transformed her backyard wedding into an extravagant affair. Every placement was on point and beautiful.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Natalie · Married on 09/19/2015

As maid of honor, I can say the coordination of this wedding provided me little to no stress. That does not mean I did not do my job. :) It only means Naomi was decisive throughout the entire process and ahead of schedule. The website was a fantastic idea, and picking her own domain made myself and friends never forget where to reference the day’s events and important details. Naomi is great at leading a team. I know this from our professional work experience at a high-volume retail store, and was reminded of this again during her planning. Selecting two day of coordinators was a great decision to execute the flow of her wedding planning. Both coordinators were engaged and memorized a thorough itinerary for the day’s events. At the beginning of the year, Naomi conducted a meeting to look over the floor-plan of her farm yard wedding and discuss operational needs. During the Summer, there was a maintenance schedule for the property to ensure her 200 guests would be able to enjoy all the entertainment and scenery. The day before the wedding, the flower placements were arranged by a team of friends and family and sourced locally. She knew exactly what she wanted, to the detail. Including handmade signs all over the property to help guide guests to the parking lot, ceremony, reception, dinner, restrooms, and sparklers ceremony. The photographers were outstanding and time efficient shooting all details on the grounds before the photo sessions began. The tent and table settings were all mapped out by Naomi. She is very comfortable with this since she has used the vendor previously when planning corporate events. The day of her wedding, Naomi was not stressed. Everyone knew where to be, and she said her vows under a 100 year-old oak tree surrounded by friends and family. Her wedding was private, beautiful, and hard to beat! I highly recommend her services. It truly was a blank canvas of well groomed acres, and a Pinterest theme out of a movie.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/30/2017

Naomi and her assistant were of great help in carrying out my vision for our unique venue. Naomi was very friendly and accommodating in helping to plan out certain aspects of our big day that I struggled with. She was very responsive to emails and helped me stay organized through her questionnaire I filled out. I am happy with the decision to use Naomi for our day-of-coordination as it helped relieve stress for me with all of the moving parts she took care of throughout the day!

Sent on 10/16/2017