Nana's Porch

Concord, Concord, NC 28025 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Nana's Porch

Nana’s Porch is a catering company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Nana’s Porch has been offering Southern cuisine with an uptown twist at weddings and other events for years. As a family-owned business founded by Chris Payne and Hannah Coleman Dickerson, the company celebrates the strong Southern women of the family as well as their culinary skill set. Guests are made to feel as if they are taken back to Nana’s screened-in porch where traditional Southern food is enjoyed while sipping on sweet tea and lemonade.

Cuisine

Nana’s Porch offers a wonderful variety of traditional Southern food. Chris brings a well-developed skill set on the grill and wood smoker, and Hannah adds an uptown twist to the memorable favorites from the South with her formal culinary education. The company will customize all food to your specific wedding desires. In addition to their main cuisine options, they also offer dessert bar selections and candy buffets. Catering services available include:

• Breakfast/brunch

7 Reviews for Nana's Porch

• Caitlin

Caitlin Redmond · Married on 10/20/2018

Southern Cuisine with an Uptown Twist

When I started my search for a caterer for my wedding I started feeling like I would never find exactly what I wanted, classic southern food with a chic and unique twist- something people would remember and that was different from your stereotypical wedding food, then I found Nanas Porch. Nanas Porch blew me away, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and the food was out of this world delicious. We did a few light apps for cocktail hour and then heavy apps for the meal. There was plenty of food and no one left hungry. People are still talking to me about how great the food was. Hannah, the owner, was so responsive and really worked with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. She also make the cupcakes which were so moist and flavorful, definitely my favorite cupcakes I've ever had. I can't recommend Nanas Porch enough, once you taste the food, you'll be all in.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cait!! Awe truly enjoyed being part of your special day! You and your family were amazing to work for. We wish you two the best of luck in your future endeavors together as husband and wife.
  • Christianne

Christianne · Married on 10/14/2018

They made it easy

Hannah and her team at Nana's Porch were absolutely phenomenal! She was always super responsive to my emails and questions, and the food was absolutely DELICIOUS! I got comments all night about how great everything was. The team went above and beyond what I was expecting and they made our wedding day so stress-free.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Christianne!! We appreciate you having us take part in your special day. Your families were great to work for.

Award

Nana's Porch Pricing

Nana's Porch Price Rates

Nana's Porch FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 16.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 20.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 26.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Tastings
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, Southern