Nana's Porch

Concord, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nana’s Porch is a catering company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Nana’s Porch has been offering Southern cuisine with an uptown twist at weddings and other events for years. As a family-owned business founded by Chris Payne and Hannah Coleman Dickerson, the company celebrates the strong Southern women of the family as well as their culinary skill set. Guests are made to feel as if they are taken back to Nana’s screened-in porch where traditional Southern food is enjoyed while sipping on sweet tea and lemonade.

Cuisine

Nana’s Porch offers a wonderful variety of traditional Southern food. Chris brings a well-developed skill set on the grill and wood smoker, and Hannah adds an uptown twist to the memorable favorites from the South with her formal culinary education. The company will customize all food to your specific wedding desires. In addition to their main cuisine options, they also offer dessert bar selections and candy buffets. Catering services available include:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Lunch
  • Stations

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$30

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$21

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$20

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$26

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up
Cake Cutting
Dessert
Cocktail Reception
Tastings

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$5

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Breakfast / Brunch
Hors d'oeuvres
Lunch
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
BBQ
Southern

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

No Pork
Nut Free
Vegetarian

• Taylor
    Taylor J. Getting married on 06/09/2023

Yummy Food and Friendly Staff

Nana's Porch was wonderful at our event! The food was delicious and the staff was so friendly. We look forward to having Nana's Porch at future events!

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Taylor. We really enjoyed working your event and especially because it was such a great cause. We love what you’re doing.
    Michael V. Married on 03/19/2022

Amazing Food and Service!!!

I hired Nana's Porch for my wife’s 50th surprise birthday party. We had over 80 people and every person told me it was some of the best food they ever had. I had the Uptown Cheese Steak made with brisket and it was amazing!! I was speaking with friends day after the party who said the tacos were unbelievable or the burger was amazing. Therefore, my only disappointment was that I didn’t get to try everything. The service was fantastic and Hannah was on top of everything from the moment I reached out to hire them for the party. I can’t wait to have another party so I can hire them again. Thanks for making this celebration a memorable experience for wife and all the guests.

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Michael!! We’re so glad your wife’s party was a success. We hope to feed you all again very soon.
  • KRISTY
    Kristy G. Married on 10/24/2021

A month later, I'm still speechless!

Please listen to me, and do yourself a favor: Hire Nana's Porch for your wedding. Do it!!! It's been a month since the wedding, and I still can't even put into words just how fantastic of a job was done! Hannah was incredibly kind, extremely flexible (no seriously, EXTREMELY flexible!), super creative... I mean, truly every synonym in the dictionary for awesome. I came to Hannah saying, "My shop is called Breakfast for Dinner, so that's the type of food we're going for!" and let me tell you -- it was breakfast for dinner on level 100,000. Our guests raved about the food, most telling us that it was some of the best food they've had at a wedding.

My only con: why the heck did I not request we take the leftovers!?!?! My mouth is still drooling, and therefore I'm mad at myself for having not taken any to enjoy during the honeymoon. Gosh, so good.

PRO TIP: have Hannah make your cake too!!! I don't think I've ever had a better Carrot Cake in my life, and I don't know if I ever will. Again: even my own mother who does not like cake said she could have eaten several slices!

Hannah, thank you times a BILLION. We will find every opportunity we can to keep tasting your delicious food in Charlotte when we visit!

Nana's Porch's reply:

Kristy you are so sweet!!! It was such a pleasure working with you all on your special day!! We wish you two all the love and happiness ♥️♥️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Corwin's Personal Chef & Catering Services Corwin's Personal Chef & Catering Services Wedding Caterers

Very Great Company! Great Food, Great Service!

Concord Concord, NC, 28025
Location of (Nana's Porch)

Nana's Porch frequently asked questions

At Nana's Porch, what does the full wedding catering service cost include?

At Nana's Porch, the cost of the full wedding catering service includes:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up
  • Cake Cutting
  • Cocktail Reception
  • Tastings

What event services does Nana's Porch offer for weddings?

Nana's Porch offers the following event services for weddings:
  • Delivery
  • Set Up
  • Clean Up

What catering services does Nana's Porch provide for weddings?

Nana's Porch offers the following catering services for weddings:
  • Breakfast / Brunch
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Lunch
  • Stations
  • Tastings

What types of cuisine can you find at Nana's Porch?

At Nana's Porch, you can find the following types of cuisine:
  • American
  • BBQ
  • Southern

What dietary needs can be accomodated at Nana's Porch?

At Nana's Porch, the following dietary needs can be accomodated:
  • No Pork
  • Nut Free
  • Vegetarian

What percentage of users recommend Nana's Porch and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nana's Porch is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding