Nana's Porch Reviews

7 Reviews for Nana's Porch

• Caitlin

Caitlin Redmond · Married on 10/20/2018

Southern Cuisine with an Uptown Twist

When I started my search for a caterer for my wedding I started feeling like I would never find exactly what I wanted, classic southern food with a chic and unique twist- something people would remember and that was different from your stereotypical wedding food, then I found Nanas Porch. Nanas Porch blew me away, it was EXACTLY what I was looking for and the food was out of this world delicious. We did a few light apps for cocktail hour and then heavy apps for the meal. There was plenty of food and no one left hungry. People are still talking to me about how great the food was. Hannah, the owner, was so responsive and really worked with me to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. She also make the cupcakes which were so moist and flavorful, definitely my favorite cupcakes I've ever had. I can't recommend Nanas Porch enough, once you taste the food, you'll be all in.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Cait!! Awe truly enjoyed being part of your special day! You and your family were amazing to work for. We wish you two the best of luck in your future endeavors together as husband and wife.
  • Christianne

Christianne · Married on 10/14/2018

They made it easy

Hannah and her team at Nana's Porch were absolutely phenomenal! She was always super responsive to my emails and questions, and the food was absolutely DELICIOUS! I got comments all night about how great everything was. The team went above and beyond what I was expecting and they made our wedding day so stress-free.

Sent on 10/21/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Christianne!! We appreciate you having us take part in your special day. Your families were great to work for.

Alex · Married on 05/12/2018

We used Nanas Porch to cater and it was PERFECT. Food arrived on time, with a generous supply of party utensils, and most importantly- the homemade sauces. Everyone loved it! Seriously, everything was so delicious. We ordered Pulled Pork, wings, mac n cheese, coleslaw, salad, and definitely don’t forget the banana pudding! Thank you guys for catering!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Alex! We look forward to Catering more events for you in the future :)

Monica · Married on 02/17/2018

Nana's Porch was actually recommended to us by another caterer that was unable to cover our event which spoke volumes to me that someone in their own industry held them in such high regard. Hannah was extremely conscientious from the start and maintained high professionalism throughout. I really appreciated how she initially listened to our team's vision for the event and worked with us on different details to accommodate our wishes to make the evening special and memorable ~ and more importantly, a DELICIOUS meal within our budget! Hannah and her team took great care in covering every detail they promised, and even assisted our team with a bit upon arrival, simply to ensure success all around.
    I am contracting with Nana's Porch again this week for a large Valentine's Dinner coming up and have already been so grateful and pleased with the service and immediate attention from their staff and hope for an ongoing partnership with them in the future. :)

Sent on 01/23/2018

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Monica!! We look forward to working with you on future events!!

Patrick · Married on 12/02/2017

Over the past year it has been an absolute pleasure working with Hannah and the Nanas Porch team. Hannah is prompt, professional, and always comes through for her clients. This was the easiest part of our wedding process and we are fortunate we found a company that is compassionate about what they do. Lastly the food and cake was astounding.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Patrick! We look forward to working with you and Emily again soon :-)

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Nana's Porch is AMAZING!! They recently catered our wedding rehearsal dinner, and everything was perfect! The food was unique and delicious, and our guests were able to walk right up to the food truck to place their orders from a menu that we pre-selected. We can't wait to use Nana's Porch again for our next event!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Nana's Porch's reply:

Thank you so much Megan!! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding celebration.