Nadia's Beauty Spot

Branford, CT View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nadia's Beauty Spot is a professional makeup service based in Branford, Connecticut. Nadia Pascale, the founder and owner of the service, is a freelance makeup artist who specializes in bridal makeup. Nadia is truly passionate about makeup and strives to make each client feel beautiful from the inside out, leaving them with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

This Branford-based makeup service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Nadia's Beauty Spot aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of trials and on-site styling services, ensuring your total satisfaction. Nadia's Beauty Spot provides the following beauty services:

• Airbrushing
  • Contouring
  • Eye makeup
  • Natural makeup
  • Wedding party makeup
  • False lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Christine S. Getting married on 09/11/2022

Covid Wedding 2020

I met Nadia at a the Marriott Trumbull bridal show. She was very professional and answered all of my questions at the show. Makeup and hair is very important to me especially for my wedding day. I reviewed her work before making my decision and found her work to be very creative and beautiful. Nadia and her team did exactly what my bridesmaids, my mom and I wanted as far as look. Kristy did some amazing updos and twisty braids. I would highly recommend Nadia's Beauty spot to make you look beautiful on your special day! Nadia and her team made us all look amazing on my wedding day! The makeup and hair lasted all day long!

Nadia's Beauty Spot's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to be part of such a special day! Wishing you well as you embark on this next chapter of life. Cheers!!
    Taylor W. Married on 10/09/2021

Simply amazing!

Nadia and Kristy were amazing to work with. Nadia is extremely responsive and easygoing and responded quickly to answer my questions before and after booking. I had a great trial experience and both Nadia and Kristy were able to make adjustments to capture what I wanted for hair and makeup. The day-of, they kept things fun and were able to make adjustments while sticking to our timeline. Our hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted the whole day and night. I would recommend Nadia and her team in a heartbeat!
    Ciera H. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely in love!

Absolutely loved working with Nadia's Beauty spot! My wife and I were beyond happy! They were able to accommodate a large party beautifully and everyone was very happy with their looks!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Nadia's Beauty Spot 1
Exclusive

Woodside Drive Branford, CT, 06405
2037471023
Location of (Nadia's Beauty Spot)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding