Nadia's Beauty Spot

Branford, CT View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Nadia's Beauty Spot is a professional makeup & hairstyling service based in Branford, Connecticut. Nadia Weljkovic, the founder and owner of the service, is a freelance makeup artist who specializes in bridal makeup. Nadia & her team are truly passionate about hair and makeup and strives to make each client feel beautiful from the inside out, leaving them with memories to cherish for a lifetime.

This Branford-based makeup service makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, gaining an authentic understanding of your personal style and taste. Nadia's Beauty Spot aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of trials and on-site styling services, ensuring your total satisfaction. Nadia's Beauty Spot provides the following beauty services:

• Airbrushing
  • Updos
  • Hollywood/Glam Waves
  • False lashes
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$145

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Jes Married on 01/06/2023

Perfect Experience from Start to Finish

I found Nadia's Beauty Spot on Google and reached out to check on bridal makeup pricing. Nadia got back to me right away, was fair and clear with her pricing, and allowed flexibility for me to break up the payments online. There were no surprises, and she communicated with me every step of the way. Makeup Artist Bianca came to my house on the day of the wedding for me, and she knew exactly what I was looking for! She put the lashes on that I wanted and created the exact look I dreamed of for my wedding day! Everyone told me how beautiful I looked all day, and I felt incredible! The makeup Bianca used was very high quality, so even after taking it off, I did not break out. I 100% plan to reach out to Nadia's Beauty Spot again for any and all upcoming events because I know she will not disappoint. I highly recommend this company to everyone, specifically if the event is something special that will be memorable. Thank you, Nadia and Bianca! You both are the BEST!
    Carly D. Married on 12/10/2022

Amazing Wedding Day Services

Nadia and her team did makeup and hair for myself, my 8 bridesmaids, Mom and Aunt on my wedding day. They came to the venue making it very convenient and simple for us to get ready. They were on time, kept us moving along seamlessly, and perfectly captured the timeless elegant look we all wanted. I had done a trial with Nadia, and the day of was even more flawless than I even imagined. Highly recommend Nadias’s Beauty Spot for any special occasion or wedding!
  • illustration stars

Team

Alexis
Alexis
Lead Hairstylist

I’m Alexis, Licensed Cosmetologist in CT & CA. I graduated from Branford Academy & I’ve been in the industry for 10+ years specializing in bridal hair, barbering and vivid hair colors.

I’ve been working with Nadia’s Beauty Spot since 2021.
One of my favorite things to do is braiding hair! Incorporating them into any style, from a messy updo to a half up / half down style. I love it all!

When I’m not doing bridal hair or in the barbershop I am usually with my kids (my dogs). We are outside as much as possible, typically out walking. My hair is always multiple colors and always changing. Pretty hair makes the day better!

Kristy
Kristy
Lead Hairstylist

Kristy has always loved hair and makeup, and it was a crucial part of creating a character for performing in Broadway shows in New York City and around the country! Since then, she has moved home and opened a dance studio in Hamden (shout out @danceathleticsct!)
She still loved being creative with hair and was asked many times by family and friends to style them for their special events, so she decided to make it her side hustle. She’s been styling brides and their parties for 4 years now. Her favorite hair style is a romantic boho updo, especially a mermaid braid!

Charlotte
Charlotte
Makeup Artist & Hairstylist

Charlotte first became interested in working as a makeup artist when she interned on a film set in 2014. After graduating from college in 2019, she went on to pursue her hair & makeup dreams by attending the Makeup Designory School in New York, where she graduated in 2020. Since then she has gone on to work on several film and television projects, including working as head makeup artist for independent historic film The Liberator (2022). When she’s not making you look your most glamorous, you can find her working at the New Canaan Museum in Connecticut as a clothing historian photographing their historical collection.
Two of her favorite pastimes include long walks through Target and watching Pride & Prejudice (2005 version of course).

Bill Miller's Castle
4.9 out of 5 rating , 52 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Woodside Drive Branford, CT, 06405
2037471023
Location of (Nadia's Beauty Spot)
764 E Main Street Branford, CT, 06405
2034447219

Monday Closed Tuesday 10?AM–6?PM Wednesday 10?AM–6:30?PM Thursday 10?AM–6:30?PM Friday 10?AM–5?PM Saturday 10?AM–3?PM Sunday Closed

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding