My Splendid Sentiments

http://www.mysplendidsentiments.com 847 Williamston St. Vista, Ca, Vista, CA 92084 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About My Splendid Sentiments

Splendid Sentiments proudly serves San Diego County and Southern California. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral designs and gifts perfect.
We are a complete wedding florist and special events florist located in San Diego, Ca with extensive experience in designing floral arrangements and designing to make your vision come to life. http://www.mysplendidsentiments.com

Follow My Splendid Sentiments on

CTLDruryWedding0074

57 Reviews for My Splendid Sentiments

• Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Bethany and her team at Splendid Sentiments where absolutely awesome every step of the way from our first consulation to after the wedding. Her policy is doing what she can to fill out the bouquets, centerpieces, etc. to fit within our budget so that we did not feel like we were "jipped" for not being able to get the most expensive type of flowers. One the wedding day we unexpectedly had to move the ceremony inside and her and her team were wonderful with moving the arch inside and utilizing the aisle flowers in other areas of the venue. I have already recommendated Splendid Sentiments to three of my friends getting married and all are pleased with her services as well. (On a side note, the Splendid Sentiments shop is always full of great decor items, a must see at Christmas time!)

Sent on 05/11/2011

Alexa G · Married on 10/13/2018

Bethany is simply the best! She made our wedding a dream come true!

I cannot rave enough about Bethany and Splendid Sentiments. She made my wedding dream come true. The flowers were more beautiful than anything I even dreamed of and I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding vision come to life. There is no one I would trust more than Bethany and her team to make your special day a reality. We still get comments about how amazing and beautiful our flowers were! Bethany is seriously the best, if you choose her you will be so happy and to top it all off she is a dream to work with, just the sweetest person who will go above and beyond to make it the best day ever!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Rachel · Married on 04/23/2017

Bethany and her team were phenomenal to work with. I really had no idea what I wanted or what look I was going for, so when I arrived at the venue on our wedding day I was shocked. They turned a very bland venue (overlooking the ocean) into the most beautiful place you've ever seen. My bouquet was AMAZING!!! I just told Bethany to run with it and she created a work of art! It was literally breathtaking! Lastly, I had selected these large "tree" like centerpieces, however it was super windy on the day of our wedding so they improvised with some stuff they had in their van and you would have never known. Every one talked about the tables and how great they looked. I could go on and on about Bethany (she's super sweet) and how beautiful she made my wedding, but you get the point. You can't go wrong with the team at My Splendid Sentiments.

Sent on 05/03/2017

My Splendid Sentiments FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• My Splendid Sentiments 1
    Save 10%
    Save 10% on all packages exceeding $500 on wedding floral packages * new customer only, one time offer
  • My Splendid Sentiments 2
    Free Toss Bouquet
    Receive a free toss bouquet from us with your package when you book with us and save the date with your deposit.

• Paige + Blake Photography
    Paige + Blake Photography Wedding Photographers

Bethany is an artist. Her bouquets, bouts and centerpieces are amazing (not to mention her ceremony pieces) We've worked with you multiple times and our brides have ALWAYS been ecstatic with her work. Book her. Seriously, book her now. :D

• http://www.mysplendidsentiments.com, 847 Williamston St. Vista, Ca Vista, 92084 See on map
    7605186996 (Other Phone Number)
    Tuesday thru Saturday 11am-6pm