Miami, FL 33193 Map · Phone number

About My Oh My... Events

At My Oh My... Events we understand what it means to have peace of mind on your special day. That is why we ask our clients to let us handle the details so they can enjoy the happiest day of their lives. We will hold your hand throughout every detail from start to finish and recommend the most qualified vendors to fit your needs and budget. We will take that picture you have painted in your head of what you hope your event would be and turn it into reality.
Follow My Oh My... Events on

6 Reviews for My Oh My... Events

My Oh My... Events 1
My Oh My... Events 2
My Oh My... Events 3
My Oh My... Events 4
My Oh My... Events 5

brandi · Married on 02/17/2018

Diana made my special day a dream come true! She helped create not only the most amazing day but amazing week of my life! Everything about her and her assistant were perfect. They didn’t miss a detail, everything was thought of. They also created lifetime memories my guest. My husband and I couldn’t have asked for anything more. Looking back two weeks there still isn’t anything we would have changed. We still can hardly believe how much fun we had romantically beautiful, and how stress free it all was. All I had to do was show up! They listened to my ideas and went above and beyond. I can’t express how special this was for us!!! Thank you so much for making our special day a reality.

My Oh My... Events 6
    My Oh My... Events 12
    Sent on 03/03/2018
  • U

Cinthia · Married on 09/25/2010

My oh My Events made our wedding day go smoothly. Any issues that came up Diana and her assistant dealt with. They kept me on track and made sure everything went as planned. Our guest also loved My oh My and kept raving about how helpful they were. It was also great to find an amazing surprise at our room when the party ended. My oh My Events was money well spent for peace of mind the day of.

Sent on 10/04/2010

c · Married on 02/27/2010

Diana was great-- always on top of everything and very flexible. She was so easy to work with and had great suggestions, especially for a bride that was kinda a little all over the place and didn't really know what she was doing! I would recommend her to any bride looking for a great DOC.

Sent on 03/06/2010

Award

• Anthony W. Photography
    Anthony W. Photography Wedding Photographers

Diana and My Oh My are simply fantastic to work with. She knows what she is doing and knows how to get what the bride and groom want to make their day as special as it can be. I've worked with Diana on several weddings, and each and every time she comes up with new things, new trinkets, new layouts to make one wedding look completely different but just as spectacular as the last.

• Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events
    Liquid DJs - Modern, Stylish Weddings and Events Wedding DJs

It was a real pleasure to work with Diana at Carlos and Barby's wedding. You could see that she cares a lot about her clients and makes sure that every detail is executed perfectly. We look forward to working with her again.

• Miami, 33193 See on map