8801 SW 142 Ave #2023, Miami, FL 33186 Map · Phone number

About Anthony W. Photography

I take my work very seriously, but if you're not having fun, then I am not doing my job. For me, photography is an artform, and a passion, the business aspect comes a distant last. This is one of the things that separates one photographer from the rest: the drive behind their work. Myself? I started shooting when the digital photography age took off, but I learned the basics first and foremost before I dove off into the world. My studies started at the New York Institute of Photography and have since continued to evolve by my own progression of passion to grow and sum of experiences.

I've always strived to recreate myself everytime I've reached a milestone, and for that, photography has always remained fun, expressive, artistic, and challenging for me as opposed to it being a means to an end. When you hire me, you are hiring me for that passion I bring to my work, and the desire to see you nothing less than thrilled about your images. That is my end result, and that is one of the many reasons why I do what I do. I have been inspired by some of the greatest photographers and most wost wonderful people and am still aiming to reach my own level of greatness. So join me in my journey and let me be a part of yours, and lets make memories...

Follow Anthony W. Photography on

6825c6c290792a23 1248271341417 BarbyCarlosEdits21
martin 0256 2 xl

10 Reviews for Anthony W. Photography

JOanne · Married on 11/26/2011

This photographer has got to be the most fun, flexible, professional photographer I've ever encountered. He truly has an eye for capturing the candid moments of your special day. I met Anthony on the internet and emailed each other since day one. Our engagement pictures scheduling was one interesting journey. In the month of October it literally rained on each day we scheduled and rescheduled, Anthony was willing to shoot in the rain if he had to. His creativity helped tell our story. He was on time to our hotel and took the most candid shots of the drama going on while we were getting ready, something like a paparazzi. This photographer is one of those photographers that would climb a tree just to get that angle for a shot! I enjoyed working with this photographer and I would definitely recommend this company to any and everyone!

Sent on 12/29/2011

Gabriela · Married on 11/05/2010

Anthony was a joy to work with! He listened to everything that my husband and I wanted and had some great and creative ideas to help it all come together. We had a very unique wedding and he was able to capture every detail that was special to us. Everyone in my wedding, including family and all the groomsman and bridesmaids, made comments to me about how amazing my photographer was. I wouldn't look any further to find a photographer because Anthony is definitely one of the best out there!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Ish · Married on 09/26/2010

An exceptional photographer. I barely remember seeing him there. He totally captured every special moment; from the tears to the laughs to the Oooops down my dress. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 01/26/2011

Anthony W. Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Toning, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date

• My Oh My... Events
    My Oh My... Events Wedding Planners

I have worked with Anthony W Photography in several events and he always seems to amaze me! Anthony has a unique way of capturing those special moments. The end results... are.. FLAWLESS! You will not be dissapointed! I look forward in working with Anthony in the future!

• 8801 SW 142 Ave #2023 Miami, 33186 See on map