My Cake Shoppe

2 Enterprise Ave. Suite D2, Isanti, MN 55040 Map · Phone number

9 Reviews for My Cake Shoppe

Sheree · Married on 09/21/2013

We met this vendor at the Wedding Fair at Rockwoods in Elk River and from start to finish, she was so helpful with making decisions for our wedding. We decided on a dessert bar and a small carrot cake for my husband and I. The dessert bar included different cheesecakes, brownies, cream puffs, and cupcakes. Our guests loved the options and the our cake was amazing. Thank you for making our dessert options something people still talk about:)

Sent on 10/11/2013

Andrea · Married on 08/28/2010

I went in to see Carolyn with an idea of what I wanted my wedding cake to look like. She took that idea and expanded on it to make me the perfect wedding cake. It was beautiful, and very delicious. I couldn't have asked for a better looking or tasting cake. It was perfect. She is also very easy to work with and helps think of things you may not have thought of yet.

Sent on 09/12/2010

Amie · Married on 10/11/2008

Carolyn was a join to work with. I wanted a small wedding cake and cup cakes for the guests. We sat down and told her what we liked she came up with the design. It was a small white cake with multi colored fall leaves and we had 320 cup cakes. Our wedding cake was so moist and I got so many compliments on how good the cup cakes were. She made it so relaxing and easy to pick out our wedding cake.

Sent on 11/03/2008