P.O. Box 751221, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number

About My Bridal Budget LLC

Please visit our website to learn more about My Bridal Budget, LLC. We offer affordable wedding planning packages and customized packages. Our biggest thrill comes when all your dreams become a reality at the end of your wedding day. We'll make sure you enjoy the process of planning as much as your walk down the aisle. Contact us and let's get started planning your wedding that's uniquely you!

Follow My Bridal Budget LLC on

Copyofdownload5
Copyofdownload6

31 Reviews for My Bridal Budget LLC

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding was a HUGE success thanks to the incredible job Fouzia did as my day-of coordinator! She helped me stay organized, calm and most of all allowed me to enjoy the big day! I didn't have to worry about where everyone was, if they were on time, if the tables and other items where in the right place - Fouzia handled it all! She also did special DIY projects including the design of our personalized logo that we used for our table numbers, invitations, programs, etc. Our wedding was so special because it was a perfect representation of US as a couple. Every time I became overwhelmed or stressed or couldn't make a decision, Fouzia was there for me throughout the planning process to provide her advice and expertise. She was so reliable, smart and fun to work with. I HIGHLY recommend My Bridal Budget for any bride who wants to stay within her budget but still have a day that goes smoothly and a wedding that "wows" all of the guests!

• Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/28/2013

Fouzia and her team were by farrrrr the best vendor that I used for my wedding. Had I not hired her, I would have been running around like a chicken without a head. She was amazing!!! She was HIGHLY responsive to emails and any questions I had throughout the entire planning process (which BTW was 18 months). The day of, she took care of everything and made me feel completely relaxed and comfortable that I knew everything was under control. HIGHLY recommended to any bride looking for a planner!!!
    xo Jackie and Evan

Larry · Married on 09/01/2013

Dear Fouzia,
    On behalf of the staff at GreenTree Country Club, I would like to send my congratulations on your job well done for Cassandre and Alain s wedding. We have worked with many party planners in the past and you are simply the best. Your attention to detail with the bride and with the venue was examplary. You created the perfect synergy between our venue, the bride and yourself. Congratulations once again and hope we work many times in the future.

My Bridal Budget LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• P.O. Box 751221 Forest Hills, NY 11375 See on map